Reviews for In the Middle of the Storm
Maruko.chi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love the rain. Sigh Ahhh! This was so romantic! I love it, I love, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it , I love it, it I love! Fangirl squeals!
What is wrong with me?
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I really think this is great...I mean, if you plan to make this longer, then fine as well. But the story itself is a stand-alone...

(...Im a perfect pair advocate...but this Alpha pair fic temporarily made me shift...temporarily...)

good job!
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
*gapes*

...

im at a loss of words.

this was... just wow.

i rele cant find words to describe it.

it was... nice.
Higuma Otoshi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Love this story, I wish Yukimura is a real girl
scis ipse chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I like this innocent and clueless Yukimura very much! After reading one of your Alpha Pair stories, I went to your profile and read them all. I then promptly died because they were so good. Keep writing, please!
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow. That was really excellent. There were a few tense changes and a couple of missing words, but the sheer beauty and emotional power of this story was incredible :-)

Simply beautiful :-)
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
OMG IT'S SO HEARTWARMING! Such a sweet fic, that I couldn't help but let the emotions takeover me! ;A; Once again, you have outdone yourself, like SERIOUSLY!
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I stopped my TeniMyu marathon just to read this -.- I got the alert while in the middle of watching Treasure Match Shitenhouji... ANYWAY! ... It's cute. And sweet... Hmm~ I don't understand why Yukimura would like to be near a window while there's lightning.