Reviews for Dark Devotion
iHATEamarorollins chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
dragonflame chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
This story was so sad I cried while reading it. Please keep wrighting story's I love reading them
Brown Eyed Girl chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
WOW! That's wasn't EO but it was really awesome. I loved it, good job!
Bia Benson chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
It was so amazing! Nice work on there
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
I loved that! Very good job
Lesya chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Oh my god. I just read chapter 11 and I was sceptical about you saying it was sad. That is, until I read it and came very VERY close to crying. Seriously, you are amazing. I can't wait to read the next chapter so I will go do that now. Thank you so much for writing this!
nanite chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
That was an amazing story! I love the name Ethan- fits perfectly with Olivia. I wish they'd had more time together, but that's the way it goes. I was happy to read the whole story from start to finish so I am glad I didn't have to wait for updates- that would have been torture! Thanks for making it a great Saturday!
Shaishaisvu chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
This was thr only chapter that broight tears to my eyes! (at the end) lol!
TV Angel 711 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Love it! Great ending to a wonderful story! You are a great writer! :)

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
pineapplegrl77 chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
great last chapter. the whole story was very well written and planned out. great job!
Chinagirl18 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Great job! I liked the clever conversation b/w Ethan and Olivia's first meeting. It's creative, but common! :D Can't wait for more!
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Aww, I honestly teared up at this chapter. Great writing style! The characters were spot-on..Love this! My heart just feels for Liv in this situation!

I can't wait for the next chapter! BTW, there was a, "single gun shot," that you wrote in chapter 10..What was that all about? I was hoping to read an explination but didn't get one..This chapter 11 though was really sad..However, I wonder what the baby will be a girl or boy? I also wondered about Ethan's family if they should know..dunno if he has one but just a thought..LOVE this story!
TV Angel 711 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
wow! love it! can't wait to read more! you are a great writer! please keep going!

e&o forever!

svu forever!
Rach5 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Poor Olivia. feel for her.

I hope she can move on, I still think Jared and the others need to apologise to Olivia and come clean with who beat her up. Sucks when they take the law into their own hands on get the wrong person.

Looking forward to reading more, very heartfelt chapter.
Rach5 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Jared has a lot of apologising to do.

The charges also need to be dropped but with the evidence can they prove it wasn't Olivia now that Lori is dead?

hope Jared comes through and apologises big style.