Reviews for Dark Devotion
iHATEamarorollins chapter 3 . 5/18
Amazing
CaskettLover1990 chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
I'm in tears as i write this great fic that last chapter at the end was heart breaking
iHATEamarorollins chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Nice
dragonflame chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
This story was so sad I cried while reading it. Please keep wrighting story's I love reading them
Brown Eyed Girl chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
WOW! That's wasn't EO but it was really awesome. I loved it, good job!
seriouslybea chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
It was so amazing! Nice work on there
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
I loved that! Very good job
Lesya chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Oh my god. I just read chapter 11 and I was sceptical about you saying it was sad. That is, until I read it and came very VERY close to crying. Seriously, you are amazing. I can't wait to read the next chapter so I will go do that now. Thank you so much for writing this!
nanite chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
That was an amazing story! I love the name Ethan- fits perfectly with Olivia. I wish they'd had more time together, but that's the way it goes. I was happy to read the whole story from start to finish so I am glad I didn't have to wait for updates- that would have been torture! Thanks for making it a great Saturday!
Shaishaisvu chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
This was thr only chapter that broight tears to my eyes! (at the end) lol!
TV Angel 711 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Love it! Great ending to a wonderful story! You are a great writer! :)

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
pineapplegrl77 chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
great last chapter. the whole story was very well written and planned out. great job!
Chinagirl18 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Great job! I liked the clever conversation b/w Ethan and Olivia's first meeting. It's creative, but common! :D Can't wait for more!
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Aww, I honestly teared up at this chapter. Great writing style! The characters were spot-on..Love this! My heart just feels for Liv in this situation!

I can't wait for the next chapter! BTW, there was a, "single gun shot," that you wrote in chapter 10..What was that all about? I was hoping to read an explination but didn't get one..This chapter 11 though was really sad..However, I wonder what the baby will be a girl or boy? I also wondered about Ethan's family if they should know..dunno if he has one but just a thought..LOVE this story!
TV Angel 711 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
wow! love it! can't wait to read more! you are a great writer! please keep going!

e&o forever!