Reviews for A Comedy of Errors: TKS Drabbles
NiennaTru chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
I absolutely adored these as well. I liked how you humanized George V a little in the earlier drabbles. And my favorite line is definitely, "Perhaps someone heard me shouting vowels out the window." Hee. Too funny!

Thanks so much for writing. These are being added to my favs list.

Ruan Chun Xian chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
This fic needs more review. It's sort, but sharp and sweet. I love how you manage to portray the deep emotions of the characters through just very few words and dialogue. Sometimes that's the mark of a wonderful writer and this is definitely a wonderful piece of writing!
Dickensian812 chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
These are just great! You capture all the different points of view so well!
Blackcurrant Bonbons chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Loved this! There are so few King's Speech fics out there and these are wonderful little drabbles, really capture the moments well! I don't know if you do requests but in Chapter Eight were we find out David knows about Bertie having speech therapy with Logue, but Bertie doesn't tell Elizabeth the 'other' thing David said - random stab in the dark guess here, he said something about a Lionel/Bertie relationship,right? Well I was wondering if you could write a Drabble for that conversation between Bertie and David? Even if you don't, loved this and keep up the good work!