Reviews for Hunting the Hart
Androsama chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
It was a great fanfic. To tell the truth, I think both Will and Wulf were in fault. Wulf should have listened to Will and should have been stayed in put. And Will shouldn't have left Wulf behind, or at least should have fled with him not alone. But they all did what they thought would be the best.
talk-ape chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Will, Wulf and Little John and great
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Cool story There is not anough stories about Will out there, totally my favorit character!

Anyway, good jod and thanks for a good story :)

Ill go read ya other story now ;P
jemlou chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this equally as much as your other story. Will's moody little tantrums are so much fun to read and I loved the part where Guy tells them to 'run'. I also think you've portrayed John very well and his and Will's argument was very believable. I shall now go and read the sequel. :) Well done, again.
AnnaGhost94 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hey! You wrote another great story! This is really good, I really like the Will-Wulf brother thing you thought up, and this was just epic! Well done!

Anna
Ihni chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I didn't see until now that you'd posted it! You already know everything (in detail, probably) that I think about this story, and that still stands. It's a rather great piece of writing, this, and as you know I LOVE how you write your characters. In that complicated way that makes them human.

I spotted some few differences from the version I read - all for the better (for example, the "Already a mile away" part) - and the original was great to begin with!

So yeah. Totally a very good story. Well done, you!
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I'm so happy to see another one of your Prince of Thieves stories up here. Great story. I can imagine this happening, esp. with Wulf's reaction to seeing Will. That seems just like a kid that age. I'm not sure if your writing more in this story, but personally, I would love to read more. Thanks :)