Reviews for I'll Always Be With You
Rafaela Amanda chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Although the whole ordeal that began Sammy was good to see the Dean there helping and supporting him, and what did Castiel has no forgiveness
I liked the huge relief that Dean felt when he saw the agreed Sammy and all care and attention
And the cuteness of Sammy, hair and eyes
Rafaela Amanda chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Although the whole ordeal that began Sammy was good to see the Dean there helping and supporting him, and I love this mother hen routine
jojospn chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
loved how you tied the ending to the pilot episode! I love happy endings, even when my own are rather tear filled :)
jojospn chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Really well done! I will be honest, though, I don't dig the whole abusive John thing. Even with the shitty childhood and the extensive training I just can't see John physically abusing his son, especially when sick. Hard ass for sure but not abusive. But that's just me and has nothing to do with your style of writing. Well written as always!
ccase13 chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Dean was so brave to go into Sam's dreams and tell him all the things he ususally refuses to say.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Great story I love every chapter. Please keep up the great work.
casammy chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Tomorrow it is the first episode of the season 7, I am so moved and expect to see so much for dean big bro more overprotective that, never stopping to his baby bro and it never helping to fight against all the recollections that want to destroy it and hope with fervor that they return the amulet to us and that it returns to hang of the dean's neck
Likaella chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
great story! thanks!
cold kagome chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
LOL... I LOVE THIS.. .. MIANLY THE BROTHER BONDING MOMENT.. LOL SOO SWEET AND CUTE AND FUNNY HA...
cold kagome chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
OMG.. . .I LOVE IT YAY SAMMY BACK WITH HIS BROTHER.. THANK GOD.. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TOO CRY.. LOL AWWWWE I LOVE IT.. YAY THEY OKAY... YOU AWEOSME... .O,O
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
There's a line in another story written by Mesha H where she writes, "Sam had potential. Dean had Sam." and you've illustrated that beautifully here. It's sweetly sad, how Dean gave up so much for Sam, so much more than Sam knows he could ever repay. Sam is Dean's entire world and Dean is Sam's hero. It makes me giddy over Season 7. I've seen Butch Casidy and the Sundance Kid. It has been my experience that often the inspiration for an idea is a tiny seed compared to the tree that comes from it. And if that analogy is true, then I think Season 7 will blow our minds away (I certainly hope so, but you know what they say about anticipation) What you've done here is build a foundation, hopefully, for another story to come. Dean and Sam are living legends and I like to think that (in their world) stories of their lives will be told from hunter parent to aspiring child for generations. I see that here in this chapter. And I'm really glad you took the time to write this. -
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
You know, Morgan, as cold-hearted and guilless as RoboSam is, he still commands a form of respect. I still think about a story I'd like to do where John meets RoboSam and has to work with him on a hunt. I just don't have a plot to go with it yet. In many respects, RoboSam is far more frightening than any demon Dean and Sam have encountered. He's 'hardcore' and inflexible. In spite of the evil, he's a good, solid character and you have such a great 'grip' on him that I hope you'll come up with another story involving him. You've nailed Sam's self-loathing really well, too. I mean, Sam hates himself in such a way that I don't think Dean has caught onto it yet. Sam hates his weaknesses and views himself a failure in his father's eyes. You've portrayed that beautifully here! (BTW, miss you on Facebook. I hope everything is okay)
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
I really, really enjoyed this story. The ending was great! I'm so happy that Sam came through the 'melding of his mind' and that he and Dean can be there for each other now. They really are two halves of a whole.

Thanks for writing this!
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Sad to see it end, but beautiful ending! :)
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
What an awesome chapter! You made me cry at the end, even though I expected it. lol That's terrific writing! I really like the way you are writing this story. It is very gripping. The relationship between the brothers is so heartrending. You capture their personalities wonderfully.

Can't wait for the next chapter!