Reviews for Only a Dream Away
MakorraLove97 chapter 11 . 1/4
Ah, why aren't you continuing this? :( I am dying to find out what happens next, this was amazing! I absolutely loved this! Please, could you update this? This story is brilliant and I adore Thor and Jane together! :)
Booknerd22 chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Please update
RubysQuill chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Jane and Thor are my new favorite couple and I truly adore how you portray them. I hope one day you find it within yourself to finish this story, as it had great potential.

Ruby
merthurincamelot chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Noooooooo! More i need more! D: please update soon!
Christine chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Please update! :D
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
LOVE IT SO FAR! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Rockerchick09 chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Please continue this is fantastic
IAMSOAP chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
This story seems pretty good so far, although (and I know it's a little tricky) but try and keep Thor and the other Asgardians with a more formal and ancient tone when they speak, you almost have it but sometimes it's just a little too modern and doesn't suit the characters.

Other than that I am enjoying reading this and I hope to have some more chapters to read soon!

IAMSOAP
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
I just watched the movie again, and was left wanting more from the Jane/Thor relationship (again) and I feel like you're giving that to me. The dream idea is a good one and I've really enjoyed the story so far :)
FuzzieEars67 chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Probably one of the most well-written stories I've ever read. Please don't stop writing. You truly have talent.
GyMusicAddict chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Omigosh this is awesome! :D
Sara60691 chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Omg, i can't wait for the next chapter! i want to know what attacked Jane and i really can't wait until the Thor returns! the Avengers movie was amazing but i don't care if you try to follow the movie or not, this story is great. I hope you update really soon!
Lkay09 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
I did enjoy! Now you have to update again! lol please?
Supernaturalxfan172 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
cant wait to see what happens next :)