Reviews for Harry Potter, The New Dark Lord
Haze chapter 1 . 10/29
I just wanted to be the 400th reviewer lol
Ppsh chapter 3 . 10/12
Can't help but think this is a little stupid the way Harry just signs a marriage contract with her. It's his first conversation with her, she blatantly admits she just wants his power, and most importantly he is probably the most politically (and certainly the most financially) powerful man in the wizarding world, or entire world. What on earth does he really gain from this union? One teen girl with a tight body, and her flimsy dark arts & pureblood knowledge (how much could a teenager really know)? He could hire an army of tutors in every subject imaginable, and a harem of supermodels to suck his dick on command, if he wanted. Instead, he binds himself to the first girl who sends him a letter. I can't help but feel like that kind of shits on the very idea of 'independant!Harry'. Maybe I'm being pedantic, and it's not like him having like 400 billion galleons & owning half the wizarding world can be taken that seriously either, but I mean... cmon.
debsel chapter 14 . 8/10
hope you continue this story soon!
Timeless number 1 chapter 14 . 6/17
Great story! Can't wait to read more
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 4/24
Uh-oh. I'm afraid Hermione will feel Snape's pain of losing Lily.
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 4/24
1492? Is there any reason to use that year like, for example, Christopher Columbus or was it just a coincidence?

'disease infected corpses' reminded me of Inferi.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 4/24
Draco's friendship to Pansy being just a facade to keep people from finding out who his real bride was? Interesting theory. I never thought about that.
Saissa chapter 14 . 4/10
Great story.

Any chance that this will be updated soon?

It's been 5 months since the last update!

sliceshadow chapter 9 . 4/7
Pls updae
lou2003us chapter 14 . 4/3
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Queen of Apple Juice chapter 3 . 3/21
What was that? For the first time properly speaking to someone you don't say that.
ben chapter 14 . 3/16
Please update black bond black order please ease please its such a great story please don't abandon it
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 2/10
The clich├ęs are overwhelming, I don't think their was anything origional in this entire chapter. I wont be reading this.
ethan thorn chapter 14 . 2/1
I do hope there will be new chapters to this.
Steve chapter 14 . 1/11
I really like your Harry Potter, the new dark lord story please continue although I do wish you would get rid of all weaslys I really hate them just a request tho.