Reviews for Scenes from a Westerville Shopping Mall
scrapmom chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This literally had me laughing out loud! Seriously, my family was looking at me like I'd grown a second head...

And I loved every second of it! Cute and funny...perfect!
Glee fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Omg this was freakin hilarious :) great work. I started cracking up when the engraving was wrong.
atouchofbroadway chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really really really enjoyed this story! One of my top fanfics ever! The scene where Finn, Carole, and Burt are trying to distract Blaine, I died. I literally fell from my chair when I read the maternity wear line. Also the part where Finn thinks he can pick up girls by kissing another guy. Really does bring back stupid, first season, hot tub Finn. Speaking of Finn, the brotherly love between him and Kurt was super sweet. And the ending was as awesome as the rest of the story. Love your writing!
thisloveisours-xo chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
that was the best thing ever! loved it ha
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I loved this!
wintercrystal chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
hahaha this was so funny loved it :D
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I always have to make sure I'm home alone when I read this, because I literally cannot stop myself from laughing out loud. SO good. Everything in here is just so funny that I don't even. And the ending. Gosh, this is the best thing ever
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Your Hudmel fiasco had me laughing for quite some time! Excellent work
funkyorange chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
SO much second hand embarrassment but that was actually really very amusing.
writer3098 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
haha freat story had me laughing the poor poor hummel-hudsons
bookster1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Literally laughed out loud at this. My dad comes in and goes "what are you- oh" stopping asking when he realised I was on my phone. The sad bit is I'm fairly sire he assumed I wad on fanfiction rather than having received a funny text :)
neko suke II chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
userhasbeendeleted chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awesome story! So funny and good!
Mari-Buffy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011

Jesus, Finn was SO awesome! So, so, so funny! I felt so bad for Kurt, he was so embarassed!

This story is just such a treasure! I loved it! Hope to read more of you soon! :)

SunshineXRainbows chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is one of my favorite Glee stories EVER. Seriously :) I laugh every time I read it. Absolutely Amazing. Keep writing, please!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »