Reviews for Playing With Fire
AngelDixon chapter 30 . 10/14/2011
deffinatly had me sittin on edge n i had a tear in my eye when they were gonna turn off cas' machine lol wonderful job again... cant wait to see how the epilogue is
Toulip Fontana chapter 30 . 9/25/2011
Incredible second part of the story.
Toulip Fontana chapter 28 . 9/25/2011
Brilliant title for this one, and absolutely incredible chapter.
Toulip Fontana chapter 22 . 9/25/2011
Ohmygosh. Intense.
Toulip Fontana chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Aww, sad. Very well written though.
DusterTheJacket chapter 30 . 9/8/2011
PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE THE END PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
BonitaBreezy chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
Can I just say this chapter absolutely threw me over the head into solid stoner!Castiel love. XDD When he's bitching at the nurse about how the patch doesn't work! I was hysterical.
Libby chapter 30 . 6/7/2011
Great story sad to see it end so soon :(
Gothicragdoll chapter 30 . 6/7/2011
I don't want you to end this story series because I love it so much. Again, I am majorly impressed and just adored this story. I really like that you addressed the hardships people like Castiel (in this story) go through when dealing drugs and just being all caught up in that mess. You kept the parents in the story quite nicely, most tend to forget it, but you did a fantastic job on this. Another fantastic job, and looking forward to this epilogue.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 30 . 6/5/2011
I don't want you to end the adventures of these two either. Perhaps in your next story Cas can find an actual legal job, the guys can get their own apt and a third party enters the picture and there can be a bit of a triangle. I love those. ;)

As usual you have done a great job! Can't wait for the epilogue.
Evil-Peach chapter 30 . 6/5/2011
you update very quickly And i like that
touchedbyCas chapter 30 . 6/4/2011
Please keep writing these storys I love them!
Kyon7 chapter 30 . 6/4/2011
I just finished both your stories today, LOVED THEM! I couldn't stop reading. Just got an idea that it would be fun to see Cas take care of Dean at any point. Dean is just amazing with Cas so it would be interesting to see Cas in that situation instead :)

Keep this story going, It's amazing!
LyricReilly chapter 30 . 6/4/2011
Love, love, love your writing! You are one of my new favorite authors on this site. Cannot wait for the epilogue and more stories after! Please continue the awesome work! You work very well with the Destiel writing! :D
supreme dramon chapter 29 . 6/4/2011
Yeah! Cas made it! And LOL at Nurse Ratchet!