Reviews for Echoes
hack.ex1 chapter 1 . 7/23
YOUR AWESOME DUDE STAY ON THE TRACK OF YHOUT! its greact continu,
Runadaemon chapter 12 . 7/22
DAMN it! This is labeled 'adventure/family NOT ANGST! I came for interesting plot, epic speeches to save others' hearts, and ADVENTURE! Not insidious awful corruption from within and numerous deaths at the hands of overpowered god-complexed BULLIES!
veteranlurker chapter 64 . 6/11
I have enjoyed the hell out of this fic, thank you for the ride. Well played good sir
dragonfox123 chapter 9 . 6/8
Interesting chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 8 . 6/8
Awesome chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/8
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea and this is amazing
ta.shrivastava chapter 62 . 6/8
I see that you are using indian mythological names for the Warlords techniques.
ta.shrivastava chapter 46 . 6/4
oh god, I always wondered what exactly happened to him, that he ended up getting that scar. but now, now I no what happen. it is not healthy, at all.
ta.shrivastava chapter 41 . 6/3
kamui, you will be missed.
ta.shrivastava chapter 35 . 6/2
"Apologies, meatbag. I will finish you off later." reference to a particular droid?
ta.shrivastava chapter 32 . 6/2
I have said it before, but I will say it again. no matter how much evil Madara is, he is still a great traner. and a tag team match! now just need to booked it like a propper wrestling event,...
ta.shrivastava chapter 29 . 6/1
Hahahahahahaha! I am laughing because, Kakuzu is kind of right. Now we just need to make it official, I am sure people would create churches, temples, and all sorts of things, for the god called money! I know that you said banks and other places are already holy, but people would still create different places for invoking there god, money! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
ta.shrivastava chapter 28 . 6/1
I must say, Madara is a great traner.
ta.shrivastava chapter 21 . 5/31
only one word. tobirama?
ta.shrivastava chapter 19 . 5/31
and both are needed for survival.
2,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »