Reviews for Echoes
Eaglestorm27 chapter 64 . 9/12
Dear writer ,
First off how are you with the sanitary crisie
Second ; i have read all your chapter of this fan fic and I love it so much but i have a few question .
Are you going to make a sequel with Naruto Prime and Sasuke Prime joining the internal multiversal and show them their true power (compared to Boruto series who didn't show them the feats they should have ) ?
Are you going to reintegrate the Feral Gale of Third Fang into this storie after he has potentially moved to the next sequel ?
Does this new multiversal organization will also explore the outer multiverse and growing stronger to adapt against potential threat ?
What about the Hidden Village of Dimension ? What size does it have ? What equipment does it possess apart of dimensional shield and etc ?
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 1 . 8/23
Eres de lo peor, creas un inicio tan interesante y bueno para cagarla a lo grando con multiversos.
Muria Timur chapter 64 . 6/29
What a great story, it's very realistic. Thank you so much for spending your precious times to write this beautiful story
otakusage chapter 1 . 6/27
one of greatest naruto fanfic ever written. love it. thank the author
Donald Vici chapter 64 . 6/2
I loved this story
Dkfkckck333 chapter 3 . 5/20
Iam pretty confused...
This was a journey. A really big one. And I enjoyed every word of it. Kudos for one of the top fanfics ever written
silversnitch4765 chapter 4 . 3/30
I know this has been complete for a few years by now but how exactly did three Madara’s get in the same world? If Naruto is the only one who can leave his world then how did Madara get from Naruko’s world and follow with yet another Madara to get to this world? It makes no sense!
Ultraroar chapter 14 . 2/27
Beneficent Shiva chapter 60 . 2/5
This guy must certainly love the word “astonishment”. The damn word is in every other sentence in every chapter. (-_-)
10 tailed wolf chapter 64 . 1/11
excellence! read from beginning to end. I only look forward to your next masterpiece
200811982 chapter 11 . 11/2/2019
Why is everybody in Konoha evil? Seems akin to bashing but idk.
Brandon Boodoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2019
i've read 3 chapters and already i'm bored of your story. It is also shit.
G28 chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
After so many years of reading Echoes I finaly finished! What a great story.
ghjhhhhgk chapter 64 . 8/27/2019