Reviews for Echoes
zaki786 chapter 2 . 6/8
Jesus I hope this referring to people as vessles stops
KakashiHatakeDFS chapter 60 . 6/3
you think you're clever with that undertale reference
Solphage chapter 64 . 5/1
among the greatest of naruto fanfic, and of the ones i've read, definetly the best super naruto; i'd agree it picks up in the later times, but canon not being complete is also a reason why; i thought amatsu-mikaboshi was some super sharingan bullcrap, as the other sharingan bullcrap techniques are also named after Shinto gods; if i was a thirsty one, i'd ask for echoes boruto :7
urb chapter 3 . 4/30
Can anyone tell me which fanfics all these different narutos belong to? I wanna read those fanfics too.

Awesome story by the way!
Arkantos Zarlfright chapter 11 . 4/10
Kinda rooting for the original Madara here! Super convincing, love a good convincing villain :)
Candlestine chapter 64 . 3/16
Can you do a few short stories about what the gang is doing after the epilogue?

How Kazama's world is faring, maybe. Like, what are the diplomatic efforts he's making to try and rectify him destroying Konoha.
Kingkong101 chapter 8 . 3/9
This is confusing as shit.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 16 . 11/28/2017
Wow and i thought Naruto's author was an idiot by introducing a main villain who controlled all others in final few chapters so he can redeem them but you man takes the cake, seriously dark void what is this some kind of demented Warcraft villain Sargeras.
xenosaiyan chapter 64 . 11/17/2017
This is a beautiful fanfic, and I would like to thank you about creating it. Can you give me some more information about your book please? I would like to buy it.
xenosaiyan chapter 18 . 11/13/2017
OH MY GOD GAI IS HOKAGE! IT'S! IT'S! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Velial13 chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
Minato had a lot of fan-girls and you author is one of them, because in the end Minato Namikaze was a useless piece of shit, he couldn't defeat the Kyubi, he couldn't protect his wife, and he made his son's life a living hell, which makes him both a shitty shinobi and a shitty person.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2017
The problem with the beginning is that you can't ignore canon cuz of the story your telling infinite universes dictate that said events of canon have happened a infinite amount of times in slightly different ways and such
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2017
Ha, mistake after mistake thinking his reality dictates anything elsewhere
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2017
I know this is a bit late but how long will it be till Kazama realizes he doesn't know shit and that orochimaru could still of been talking out his ass and none of the testemonys of the alternate versions of people actually matter at all to anyone except the the natives to whatever particular universe he's in can't wait to see him realize the vastness of the mutiverse and see a version of himself that goes with the idealized version of what is right and all that he's preaching to hiruzen and kakashi and it be one that sticks to it completely and realizing just hiw big of a monster said version really is when all is said and done the villian that fancies himself the hero
Ni'Rala vas Qwib Qwib chapter 17 . 9/16/2017
I committed to seeing this story all the way through, and I intend to. I fell off after a vacation but still intend to read every bit of this work. Once again, the politics lining the motivations are a wonderful touch. There is little "and then," and instead plenty of "therefore,so," and "because of this." everything has motivation. I also highlight B's brief internal flashback as instantly relatable and complete, we learn exactly how he became who he is. Good work with him. I'll continue to read. Looking forward to more.
2,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »