Reviews for Echoes
loveless chapter 2 . 5/27
idk why im smiling while reading it..mybe i got an idea for a story..
what if the Naruto is like a "game"..something like if he finishes a parallel universe,he will get some power-up naruko's world gives him a slight control of chakra since naruko has a better chakra control...anyway thats it...

i cant wait the naruto-deidara partner...ur idea of multi-verse is the best so far to the hundreds of chapters(lol) ive read.
Aged chapter 55 . 4/29
I think Hamura really annoys me. As "**** you, you made the world worse by giving power to a vengeful person, you idiot". Well, the family of the Sage seems to always find a way to make bad things worse.
It's hard to me to buy that Mifune became Kushina's protector. But, he got so little characterization in canon that maybe it could be possible.
Han seems to have a large...following.

Man, this became complicated. Really complicated. If I wrote this, I would make a rule to have only two alternate selfs interacting at most and only have more than two if n-2 are dead. I can't handle so many plotlines.

Honestly, at this point I would expect a kill 'em all ending. The epilogue would be too big to write, much easier to kill everyone, hehehe.

Hum, I don't think I can rate this chapter. It's like a bridge between two points.

What happens if you destroy a Universe? Will the native matter desintegrate, time and space lose sense, and you'll be stuck in a void between other Universes?

Hum, no, that don't would make sense. Energy and matter must go somewhere. I can't believe Obito became an god, not from that magnitude. Something will happen, but the Universe will be still there. I just hope it don't turns in a bloody mess where everyone's head explode in a psychic shock as result of his death.

PS:Well, I will not lie. I read the ending, hated it, and the rage still didn't go away after five months. Every mention of the word keikaku is asking me to punch the face of the unfortunate Death Note fan that says it. The Madara fanboys don't even bother me anymore. And that movie...I will never watch that movie. There's no point in watching a movie whose conclusion you will dislike.
LostDeviljho chapter 12 . 4/29
About kakashi's tragic backstory... I don't like it. It felt too brutal. I found Rin's canon fate extremely poignant, but this...
of course, literal AU and all that. I suppose that explains kakashi getting a bog standard mangekyou and the whole "madaras are actually madara and not secretly obito" thing. (I also realize that none of those particular plot points were revealed at the time of writing, but it is a little jarring on occasion for me, who read the manga in almost it's entirety before even starting to explore the fanfictions. I'll live though, no biggie)
plothole though: if the memory was enough to awaken his mangekyou, why didn't he awaken it the first time he went through that shit? I mean, he already had the sharingan.
On the six paths of pain tease there: I predict Fun Times ahead. At least they didn't get sakura...
sakura... *sniffle* HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO SAKURA?! You're evil and I HATE YOU! Oh Sakura, whyyyyyyyyyy... *inconsolable sobbing*
(No, I don't actually hate you. But seriously man, that was fucking heartbreaking. I don't usually react that emmotionally to stuff I read, but that entire sequence felt like being repeatedly punched in the gut. Which was probably the intention. Bravo)
Also I snickered evilly when Tsunade and The Prince got the whole chakra infection thing completely backwards.

anyways, back to the story. I'll probably comment again further down the line. Tata for now.
JonnyBoboThe1st chapter 36 . 4/22
My favorite part of the chapter was definitely the great Manda Sama.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 4/18
Naruto has one conversation with Orochimaru and believes him. You've made him an actual idiot.
livezinshadowz chapter 55 . 3/31
Really like the twists of the alternate world's characters you keep doing: Hamura, for instance, and the contrast between the different Kushinas and Mikotos. And pretty interesting to see the hesitant/holding-on-by-a-thread alliance of Teikoku and how Kazama/Madara is working that angle.

Laughed pretty hard the minute I read "The Han"...amusing to watch the balance of both your stories and even the tease of Atlas!Naruto's future. Surprised he doesn't end up with Han...so disappointed...

Until the next update!
CainOmega106 chapter 55 . 3/7
So, shameless Atlas plug in is shameless.

It seems that Kazama and the gang are united in the desire to see Obito gone but will they be able to do it.

And now everything is building up to the final battle with the Teikoku the only question is: How many are going to die?
Ghost132435 chapter 55 . 3/7
Castration Fist what a good Fate/Extra reference. That omake so it seems FG has in some way been in the world in which FNAF exists.
CainOmega106 chapter 54 . 3/7
Finally. Finally other than me thinks to use Izanagi to warp reality instead of the illusion of infinite tsukiyomi.

Anyway, loved this chapter. Obito Uchiha is my favorite character in the Naruto series so having a chapter of just Obito was just wonderful. I wonder how Kazama feels about Obito considering that when Kakashi first told him about Obito he was surprised that there was an Uchiha that wasn't a dick. My favorite part of the chapter has to be Obito and Kazama's conversation and how Obito points out that they are the same.

It also seems that the rest of the cast is getting there asses kicked by the Teikoku and Izanami has been captured.
CainOmega106 chapter 53 . 3/7
So Kazama and Tsukiyomi have discovered that they are in a genjustsu world and the real Menma Uzumaki wants to have a meeting with him.

We also have Orochimaru, Kabuto and Kushina with her bodyguard Mifune fighting the remnants of the Arashi Clan with Naruko's group being saved from Red Zetsu by a Rinnegan user.

What will happen next!
CainOmega106 chapter 52 . 3/7
So the Warlord is attempting to locate the Prime Reality or as we in the fanfiction like to call: Canon.

And Kazama is trapped in the Road to Ninja universe with Tsukiyomi by the Shinigami for unknown reasons. Also Tsukiyomi did not abandon him when he stopped being useful which just goes to show that he is a better boss than the Warlord.
CainOmega106 chapter 51 . 3/7
So the Warlord is a deconstruction of the "Naruto becomes Hokage and everything is perfect" thing that a lot of fanfictions like to do. I f he was telling the truth about that. Although, if he is than he must of been a really bad leader if HINATA turned against him. I mean, it's fucking Hinata. But then again he lies a lot so I guess I should take everything he says with a grain of salt.

And Kazama has come face to face with the Shinigami while he was consumed by his guilt. I know I am someone who usually makes my dislike of him known but I honestly do not know how Kazama is going to get out of this alive.
CainOmega106 chapter 50 . 3/7
Well Deidara and the psycho Naruto's have been defeated but Kabuto and Orochimaru are here so that can't be good.

Rest in peace Tobirama Senju, we will miss you.

And yes, I did think Team 8 was abandoned.
CainOmega106 chapter 49 . 3/7
Well, Kazama has reduced Konoha to ashes and killed several of his friends while critically injuring even more. Here's hoping he feels like shit now.

It was incredibly ironic that it was Sasuke that talked Naruto down from his revenge obsessed rampage especially the line on how they could have switched places.

Yes Kazama, let the guilt consume you.
CainOmega106 chapter 48 . 3/7
Well Kazama has officially gone crazy and now is going to burn Konoha to the ground. What a fucking idiot. He is not only killing those that wronged him but those who loved him and those who didn't even know him. I have a feeling that after he is done he is going to come to his senses and feel like shit (at least I hope so).

Also, Kazama's entire reason for burning them to the ground wasn't because they treated him like shit but because them hurting him was considered collateral damage. I don't even know how to respond to that.
1,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »