Reviews for Echoes
Excellent
Ppsh chapter 2 . 7/7
Kyuubi being gone shouldn't really have a noticeable effect on Naruto - his chakra capacity is monstrous because of the Kyuubi being in him originally, but even without it his chakra would be just as big as before, so his control should still be fairly shoddy. Instead you said his control has gone up, and seem to have weakened his overall reserves - seems strange and rather illogical. He only taps into Kyuubi's chakra when very angry.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 7/7
Interesting premise. I really liked the way you did Orichimaru - he was actually pretty persuasive, and it's honestly just true that Naruto's growth was stunted throughout canon. I guess that's why people like writing fics correcting it.
Kid Eternity chapter 36 . 7/4
I have to be honest with you. I didn't like the Yet Again chapters. At least, I didn't like some of the characters. Their attitude kind of gave off the atypical Mary Sue kind of vibe. I know they're not yours, but I just didn't like them.
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/3
Ch 1 I red 16.
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 7/3
Ch 16

Maybe that later.
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 7/3
Ch 14

At least 10000 and more versions to T with K and K .

And the rest plus alternative ripples in hundred was and directions . So far the diversity is very satisfying.

And that is great. But the Madara Uchihas are insane in everything.
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 7/2
Ch 13

Zuzuhi the dragoness potenual powerful ally half demonic summon?!

Great teacher against the Madaras .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/2

...Na nana NaNa na
NA NAna na nana
Naa nana NANa nana
I will not afraid again
I will fight until ... the end
I can walk on water ...
Naa nana NANa nana
(...) "
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/2
Ch 3

Naruto in (" original me between Jonin and Chunin level fought Orochimaru and dying and teleported into alternative reality and Naruko who has the basic three skills and shushin . Left after Mizuki's revaluation and escaping explosion.)
Naruto 2 Sasory student left conoha . Unokwn level, unokwn puppets unokwn quantity.

Kabuto great regen and Jonin medic and Sasory Pupets 100-140 .

And Madara is chasing.
setokayba2n chapter 42 . 6/30
I was listening the legend of zelda 25 anniversary special orchestra CD when all of the allies have been summoned in chapter 42/39, and I think it was perfect to the background... Excellent chapter. Still reading the story.
Beastrider9 chapter 60 . 6/27
Kinda hoping that the Warlord finds a universe with a Cthulhu Mythos deity in it, preferably an Outer God like Azathoth or Nyarlathotep. Nothing like an eldritch abomination to show you just how insignificant you really are. Sure it's not going to happen, but I can dream a dream where things cannot die and eternal lie.
Gojin1990 chapter 9 . 6/19
maybe gate of babylon but the saying about collecting over a thousand blades sounds more like archer XD just lacking the CREATED instead of COLLECTED.
coronadomontes chapter 60 . 6/19