Reviews for Echoes
Uday Sra chapter 64 . 8/26
Awesome
Possibly one of the best completed stories on ff, loved the crossover with ThirdFang's show stopping OCs and your version of Madera. Thank you.
Anurag Acharya chapter 1 . 7/12
It's difficult for me to empathize with Mc. I know people deal with grief in different manners but she is way too depressed
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 12 . 6/8
The utter *astard! The edo tensei is bad enough in defiling the dead. Pein’s “Six paths” even worse… but tsukiyomi madara’s plan for the “six paths”… said it once, say it again-*ASTARD!
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 64 . 4/15
This is beautiful.
jellatinous chapter 11 . 3/3
There are so many iterations and interpretations of the wave arc, I probably have the canon lines memorized. None I've seen are as unique as this. Madara using the right gates is a great homage to Gai doing it in canon against the man himself. Unleashing the 8 gates is described as surpassing all human limits, which is think is a bit misleading, because clearly, it's supposed to imply that unlocking them let's you have some sort of divine spark for a limited time to the point that punching the fucking kyuubi to death is a viable option.
Every madara was extremely cool in this whole fight. It's sad that the wave builder family died, but I'll settle for thinking of it like in rick and morty: just replace them with other dimension versions.
Team 7s end was... Oddly satisfying. I felt like there was a lot of closure. Sasuke was able to find a friend in naruto, naruto and sakura were able to find love and comfort in each other, and with both of them gone, it was the best timing for her to just let it go.
Kazamas black chains are an improvement I think. It represents the fact that his feelings are now unleashed. Was konoha really low key brainwashing him? Naruto's obsession with loyalty was always odd to me, almost to the point of insanity. Kitsune must've somehow broken the brainwashing bit it also resulted in voices in his head
jellatinous chapter 5 . 3/3
The fight was so convoluted, switching scenes and with same characters fighting each other I can't keep track already, and you say there are gonna be 15 of them? Blimey! Also, I feel like madara has been severely nerfed. They shouldn't even be worried about being weak against naruto. This ain't no 8 tails, 9 tails or six paths naruto, heck we don't even see evidence of sage mode. My only conclusion: madara lost this one and let them escape because of his insane need to monologue
jellatinous chapter 1 . 3/2
Orochimaru's konoha red pills are so bitter because you know they're true. Also, how the fuck is naruto supposed to help naruko if he himself knows literally 2 moves at the time of world departure?
johnnylee619 chapter 49 . 11/30/2020
Did you forget to include the Ichiraku Ramen? What happened to him and his daughter?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2020
"You know what? Fuck the negotiations! Shinra Tensei!"

Man what a one liner
Guest chapter 64 . 10/25/2020
Wonderful happy ending.

Thank you for sharing this story with us, and thank you for finishing so we can be left with a warm and fuzzy epilogue.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/25/2020
Interesting dynamic in your conflicts.

Reincarnation of Indra. Meeting between the Oosutsuki. Kushina and Mikoto. I love it.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/22/2020
Madara character redemption? Never expected it. I feel like I should have, he's been getting softer as these chapters go on.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/20/2020
Absolutely brilliant. Never expected this chapter, climactic break of the main character's soul.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/18/2020
Wondering as always how Kazama will face his corrupted soul. Ending the Sages incarnation was quite a move, but then again he was saying 'lol just die kid ur 2 far gone'. As if anyone should listen to that, let alone someone actually that corrupted willing choosing their destruction.
2,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »