Reviews for Echoes
Gremlin Jack chapter 58 . 10/4/2015
You have a talent for writing large, epic battle scenes without making things confusing. You have a dozen Narutos running around and yet I have no difficulty telling them apart, even with the several weeks between updates.
elmoryakhan chapter 58 . 10/4/2015
The climax is truly building up now. I hope Naruto uses his Godly power to bring back those who he killed. This will be his redemption similar to what Pein did in canon. And I am sure Naruto can do it since he now has the power of both Madara and a God. Please think about it.
Parks98 chapter 58 . 10/4/2015
Wow you did it. You had Inari/feral Gale kill or at least help kill Orochimaru, which surprises me since that was how I thought he was gonna be like during the series instead of how he is in cannon. But hey fuck cannon (looking at you...you know who you are) if you follow shit as if they are the word of god then it's not any fun. Also can you anyone answer this question.
If in Naruto we see that different people have the same bloodline limit or at least in small variants of the same thing but why? Kishi never says anything about it hell he even contradicts stuff with say that Rasa learned his magnetic release of the third kazekage but Gaara inherited it from rasa. so what the hell? Can I have some sort of explanation.
Anyway HOLY CRAP, I love that you finally went full circle with Kazama! I first liked him, then got started to not like him, then thought he was gonna go badshit crazy, was right about that, started to really hate him when he was acting a emo/crazy Sasuke (or any other uchiha that thinks they got fucked over in some form) then just felt like he really just needs to do something for me to like him again, AND NOW I LIKE HIM! Crazy yet beautiful shit bro keep this up
hye1995 chapter 58 . 10/4/2015
Jesus Christ. You're really not going easy on any of the characters. Removing Kurama from Naruko, "Killing" Tsukiyomi, possibly killing Karasu. I can't wait for the next chapter, to see what happens next.
deathwing316 chapter 58 . 10/4/2015
now that kazama is now a god complete with madara's power in memory! can he now defeat the warlord on his own? more importaly if kazama and mikoto have a kid would thy name him sasuke now that she is now mortal? so many question!
Undying Soul98 chapter 58 . 10/4/2015
Damn it! STOP BEING BRILLIANT! This story only improves with time and age- I have reread this three times, and upon reading this chapter I have to admit that every little plot point you shoved in is being resolved in truly cool ways. Every character has had interesting growth, developed new and interesting techniques and has ultimately been well written. Your themes of the young surpassing the old shine through, and I admit that the Mountain Sage Mode is freakin' awesome, while Mecha Chibaku and his Artificial Bloodline's was such a cool idea that it deserves praise due to NOBODY having ever done something similar (As far as I am aware). Onto Kazama... wow. Just wow. He's changed and gone through a lot in this story- going from canon to Antihero, to Anti-villain, to outright villain. He sunk to the darkest depths, and almost gave in... it was remarkable how you made his transition so seamless, and only at him burning Konoha could i truly accept that yes, he had gone to the Dark Side. But then you did MORE. You redeemed him, you did THIS. I can honestly say that no other outcome is as happily accepted by myself as this one. A Kazama with Tsukiyome's memories and powers, renewed will and the Essence of Mikaboshi- awesome. his line about having stolen a gods powers twice was delivered perfectly.

Now then, praise and fanboying aside, thank you for delivering this awesome chapter and story. its almost over now, and I am almost sad to know that the journey is going to conclude- though I am also looking forwards to it since so few fics actually get a good ending. I will eagerly keep waiting, and refreshing my Alert Story tab, waiting for the next installment of this tale. However, take your time. Make it a good 'un. We can wait. Update whenever is most convenient for you.
Inertia 2.0 chapter 58 . 10/4/2015
I cannot emphasize enough how fucked up Kishimoto's ending was. He just wants to screw his fans over because he doesn't care anymore. Yours is so much better.
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 58 . 10/4/2015
FINALLY! KAZAMA IS BACK STRONGER THAN EVAR! NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINALE! Also, What A Surprise The Way Tsukoyomi Died...

GOOD LUCK!
Kamen Rider Ebon chapter 57 . 9/17/2015
I expect Madara's slow but eventual change
It's interested how he would go from teacher to father
Googlemo chapter 57 . 9/16/2015
And another chapter with almost NONE of Kazama screentime, and you killed sweet Konan and left facking Sasuke alive?! Also why the fck Sasuke had Kusanagi, its in Kazama's hand!
I was sure Warlord will kill all 3-4 of them...

Eh... waiting for ending, this is such a long ride)
Googlemo chapter 56 . 9/16/2015
Ok, I have to leave review to say what I think about this fanfic.
First of all this story is pretty good, it has its problems and its not the best one on this site(by the long shot!) but its still good.

Now on to critique, whats BAD in this story:
1)Too much screentime for secondary characters, the whole game of thrones way of putting story with tons of main characters - is PURE CRAP! This story started with Kazama, he is the protagonist, his character changed the most, and in the last 15-20chapters he has so little screentime it ain't funny! at least HALF of each chapter should be about him, also the fact that this whole story happened in like 3-4months is ridiculous, you could easily made it 3-10 years, and that would have added much more depth to it, considering Warlord is main villain, making him like 3 times older than Kazama is just BAD.

2)Romance is terrible, no other way to put it. You had so much potential with Yugito x Kazama x Izanami x Mei, I would mind even adding there Naruko, but you made Kaza x Iza in like 3 senteces WITHOUT any work, and just disregarded Yugito with whom you been building relationship... WEAK!

3)Characters from Yet again... this is the worst part of this story, it was mentioned HUNDREDs of times in reviews don't use those characters, stop this force advertising of that CRAPFIC! Cause its SHIT! Compared to your story, and the heavy atmosphere Echoes have, characters from Yet again, are like retards from gag-comedy, seriously, STOP USING THEM!

On the last note one good part I have to mention:
Villains - ARE GOOD! You made tons of them and they all really hardcore bastards, and of course most awesome of them is Warlord, I see him as character in the book, who suddenly became aware what he is, and wants to burn the whole book and if he can take author with him... thats just BADASS!
Googlemo chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
I like this story, but last chapters were PURE crap. You can try to make them reasonable, but it won't work, because Yet again... is a crap fic with MC characters so grossly overpowered it ain't funny, that fic isn't serious or even interesting. And when I your story with all that drama and trauma around your characters, constant problems and character development of Kazama, you drop this great piece of shit on us, by showing some overpowered Retards, that doesn't overshadow character but make their struggle look useless, it actually looks like if 8years old children transported into the world of Romeo * Juliet and LAUGH at the last scene! Its disgusting!
Guest chapter 57 . 9/7/2015
Update soon please! I can only reread this so many times!
Cor the Wolf chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
I really like your story so far, you plot has nice concept of variation ans thanks vor using the aliases on the Naruto's now, it makes it easier, but still with 15 of them it will ne kind of confusing (if not some of them die or have to be abandoned at the progress).

I really like your creativity with the werefox
Guest chapter 57 . 8/28/2015
Your writing is excellent! Any idea when you might update? Hope you're doing well.
2,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »