Reviews for Echoes
HoodFox 3 chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Still loving this story. Authors like you are why I still read fanfiction, since I have outgrown the want for cliche "cool" naruto stories I had when I started reading. I am now a more complex man, driven by the need for meaningful character interaction and development, twisting and turning plot lines, and spine chilling glimpses into the darkness of humanity. I find all that and more with your stories, and if the book you are working on is even as remotely well written as your stories I would certainly be interested
coronadomontes chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
maravilloso capitulo, me alegra que vuelvas a escribir
liamash3 chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Glad to see this updated again. The fight scenes were nice :)
The comparison between the two Obito was nice to see. I much prefer the Obito from the Zetsu world to the illusion world Obito.
Element-OverLord chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Good Chapter! I'm Happy You Continue This! And When Will Kazama Return Back To His Badass Self?

GOOD LUCK!
the Zogg chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Nice to have you back, and now for my criticism.

I'll admit that despite my raging hatred for Obito (Especially with the BS he pulled the last 2 chapters) I like Good-Tobi because of how non-canon the world is. Red Zetsu and Tobi threw all of canon down a woodchipper, then sent the remains on fire for good measure. This also stems from my liking of the Unchosen One trope. Tobi and Red Zetsu obviously weren't part of Kaguya or destiny's plan but through their determination and cunning they became the main characters, while the Dark Wolf who was supposed to represent peace is a Blood Knight Khorne Worshipper and second stringer. I have this image in my head were the Sage's ghost is watching all this and says "This wasn't a part of my prophecy!"

Now three questions about the Zetsu World

One: How did Tobi get the Rinneagan here? Did he take it from Pain's corpse? Or was it willingly given to him? Because it doesn't seem like Red Zetsu is the type of guy to leave loose ends.

Two: How is Sasuke helping the Dark Wolf? I thought he went blind.

Three: Why is Obito calling himself Tobi?

Now for the Road to Ninja world, I really don't see this Obito as more sympathetic than canon. He is still the petty pissant as in canon. The only reason why he holds credence as a villain is because of godhood and that he does have a point that Kazama is the next Tobi. Also, is he the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki?

ow for the big brawl. First I'll admit that I'm upset the Izanami lost so quickly, her competency has been degrading since she defeated Izanagi, but I'm a bit worried about her Kushina implied that this isn't the first Mikoto she captured, will she meet more counterparts. Ugh, given what I've figured out I bet that Izanami is going to wish she was back on Izanagi's operating table.

Also, in the defense of the Arashi clan, most of them came from worlds where the Sage never invented Ninshuu because of his war with Mikaboshi...it's sort of sad that the Sage that spent his life making weapons was more successful at stopping evil than his pacifistic canon counterpart.

Other than that, the rest was great, Kabuto was mysterious and enigmatic, and Orochimaru made a strangely amusing Smug Super.

Next, I really don't think Kaguya would care if one of her kids died. Heck, canonically she wants to eat her sons. Honestly, Kaguya really isn't that threatening, despite being a princess she acts like a dumb thug that got lucky.

Finally, do you understand what's going on in the manga right now? Because, seriously, how the fuck did Obito do that stuff? He's now Karma Houdini Uchiha Stu 2.0!
Fritter chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Welcome back, this was a good chapter.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Hmmmm...thus fic is getting interesting and orochimaru is awesome
ukez15 chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
nice chaper...
would be better if we get an update schedule
Gremlin Jack chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Hmmm... I foresee an epic battle between Tobi and the Warlord. Of course, the Warlord's likely to win, but Tobi and the others might survive long enough to fry Red Zetsu and escape. 'Cos, seriously, Red needs to go. His infinite clone ability is just too good at creating battlefield advantage, he needs to be taken out for any long-term chance at victory.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
I liked the chapter. Particularly the contrast between two Obito's. I feel sorry for Obito at this point though: If he goes batshit, he destroys the world. If he moves on, Madara makes a genocidal new species that destroys the world. And I wonder what the story behind this Teikoku-Kushina is, and the surprisingly nice Teikoku-Kabuto. He seems less arrogant and more slippery than he did before.
Undying Soul98 chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Excellent update. Like normal, you have crafted excellent characters that I have grown to care about (And rage about when you kill them off...) and as usual like the ways that you have presented alternate universes and the impact decisions can make on characters.

So please update whenever possible, but if not then I hope you're novel is going well. I myself would love to read it.
TheAngryBuddhas chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
"Red zetsu doesn't die even if he is killed"

Nice, I see what u did there. _
Guest chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
This story is awesome! Though I was thinking maybe you could introduce a good adult Naruto. You know from an universe like the Warlord's but where Naruto had some common sense and declined to become Hokage at first and spent a few years studying politics and diplomacy and then became Hokage? And thus this version Naruto didn't go mad.
Slayer End chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Okay, so, it's been a while since you've updated this... time for the thought summary, then.

First: Of course, Obito did it. He's always the one who does these things... Realizing that he was the creator of the illusion world based off the idea that he made real his fantasy is a little grim, however. Perhaps it's just a case of Kazama reaching the right conclusion from asking the wrong questions? Whatever the reasoning, he now faces a crossroads where he can either choose to destroy the world or leave it going... Can I expect to see something similar to that one episode of JLU? The one where the JL appear in a post-apocalyptic comic world and the characters there realize they're dead or nonexistent and rebel against their creator in a show of futility/humanity/justice?

Second: Red. Just... Red's clearly a monster. For him to be so successful at doing what he's done with the world tree speaks peaks and valleys of his power. This is a monster to be viewed as a threat. Meanwhile, the Monster!Naruto has decided to stick around. I can only imagine that the one person he has failed to kill would be someone like Hinata or Sakura. Following the theme of deconstructing alternate versions of Naruto, it would make sense that the most common pairing in those stories be the one that is most prevalent in this guy's background. I think.

Third: Evil Kushina and anti-shinobi Mifune... Well, this was actually the shortest scene compared to all the other things that happened, but in terms of significance we saw Mikoto/Izanami get sealed into Kushina's fan. She was one of the most significant members of the group, so her being taken out of the battle that easily bodes ill for the rest of the group.

Now, onto personal stuff and continuing from wherever our last conversation ended... How have things been? I'm hoping they've been going well for you?

Forever Signed in Blood,
Slayer End
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 54 . 8/11/2014
Incredible. Simply incredible. This chapter and the story in general we're fantastic. Although I was wondering if you could introduce a good Naruto into the story? A sane son of Minato and Kushina? Because so far virtually all of your Naruto's are either twisted in some way or the other or in Uchiha Naruto's case has a different mother. Perhaps you should consider the introduction of a Naruto like the Warlord but didn't succumb to corruption or even one who grew up on a world where Minato and Kushina survived.
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »