Reviews for Echoes
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 2/17
Well I am eagerly waiting for this story to end and Narutos redemption.

How about granting Naruto Rinnegan and resurrecting the people he killed? Similar to what Pein did in canon. Just an idea.
hye1995 chapter 23 . 2/11
Ooh. It WAS Scab. I thought it might have been him, with his hate Magical Girls.
hye1995 chapter 22 . 2/11
I really like this story. It's pretty damn good and well thought. I find it weird, but awesome, that Third Fang is Beta'ing your story. For me, it's like J.K. Rowling is Beta'ing you. Someone who's made a big hit in literature. It just seems like he would be too... Important... And i'm not insulting him or you. I'm just saying it feels weird.

Awesome story. Can't wait to see what happens next
Wolfe-Arisen chapter 1 . 1/17
Very good for a first fic, like, really good.
Wolfe-Arisen chapter 8 . 1/15
If there was a song to describe this fic so far it would be 'We Are' by Hollywood Undead. Good story though.
The Truth of Words chapter 9 . 1/12
Well, I myself know a male whom lacks an adams apple, so it was indeed possible for her to be a male, as there are also quite a few diseases in which may cause male breast enlargement.
Parks98 chapter 54 . 1/11
Is this the last ark?
Parks98 chapter 49 . 1/11
In my own opinion of everything, of reading fanfiction for 2 years, of watching naruto since that first episode on Cartoon Network and then reading the entire series and I have known naruto as long as I remember. This is very hard describe.. I don't really know how to feel, I knew after around the wave chapter with kushina that something like this May happen and now here I feel empty yet not. I wrote that I have hope for naruto becoming the one we knew or at least a little similar but now.?
This chapter was in a both positive and negative way, impossible to not read, I could not drop it and could not stand it so this was one of my most memorable fanfiction chapters ever period.
Parks98 chapter 46 . 1/11
Ok so yeah the feral gale is badass and thanks for having him here and second I just checked your states for him and kazame and the feral gale would beat the shot out of him almost all his states are 1 level higher and he has more special abilities. Soo yeah, and I am a little disappointed in kazame but I now expect that he will never be the naruto we once knew... Probably but still hae hope
Parks98 chapter 45 . 1/11
Oh thank you so much, don't let any fake God tried to have him destroyed we asked the viewers need this we really need it not route whole has my opinion been twisted he wants good yet he's doing it basically an evil way so please let him accept his light we need this
Parks98 chapter 44 . 1/11
Ok I am really starting to lose hope for kazame he now doesn't even need the god/deity inside his head now and I am now getting a little scared
Parks98 chapter 43 . 1/11
Is kazame the main baddie in disguise
And when are we gonna have him and the feral gale have a talk since they are basically the the oldest naruto and mature... Well most of the time at least
Parks98 chapter 42 . 1/11
Well,,,, that was epic
Parks98 chapter 41 . 1/11
Soooo kazame will bring the omniverse a apocalypse... Well that sucks...
Parks98 chapter 40 . 1/11
well it has been very interesting in the last 6 chapters and i have to say 1. really happy their is one Good madara since all have been either lying backstabbers or badshit crazy OP characters that think their a demi god or something... and dont include the fanfic with the percy jackson crossover where he was. now on top details, good job with plot and glad kazame is developing and not a whining twat who seems emo, naruko is now even more badass with a great ass, and now we have iron man naruto and basically naruto from the fanfic sage except without the rinnegan and being all wise monk power of good. Finally we got the feral gale in the house, in my opinion the number 1 naruto from all fanfiction, since the guy can spam f-5 tornadoes and has so a more comical personality, though i did see a fanfic where naruto can beat the shit out of goku and can beat superman yrah just think if that for a minute.
anyway great job keep up the good work, and hope homeworld number 1 is basically the cannon world like you said in ch1
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »