Reviews for Echoes
jsa07d chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Who would have thought, after all this time, it's finally coming to an end... K-Boss, it's been one hell of a ride. Looking forward to seeing how it finishes (and picking up your new book). Happy New Year.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Well. I'm utterly psyched for this. It's been a wild ride.
Slayer End chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Well, it's been a hell of a ride.

But this is it. The final battle of what might be the best Naruto fanfiction on the entire site.

Friend, give us a spectacle we'll never forget. I'm looking forward to it. :)

The chapter itself was amazing, as usual. Banter between characters, the calm before the storm, the building of romance... all of it. This is their final stand, and it's exactly as entertaining as I hoped it would be. Although you probably won't finish this before 2017, I certainly won't mind opening the year with this story's conclusion. Here's looking at you, man.

Happy New Year, and good luck with Dis Acedia.

Forever Signed in Blood,
Slayer End
A Shattered Piece of Crap chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
:D
Saber Alter chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
i can't wait
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
bye im not reading stupid ass immature trash written by some punk ass bitch of a child go fuck off.
Danmaku-OverLord Wang-Yu chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Shit...We Have Come So Far...Hope Every Arashi Survives At The End...

GOOD LUCK!
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
looks like childish trsh to me
the Zogg chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
The return to Konoha is where the chapter really begins. As you know from our discussions I have a different view of redemption than you...so I'm not sure about Sakura forgiving Kazama after everything. But I can accept it given the ambiguity of Konoha as a whole.

But I don't think Konoha has much of a future without Kazama's help. Iwa and Kumo are still strong and Konoha's already half dead and Suna's done. I could see Kumo, Iwa, and Kiri deciding that THREE Great Ninja Villages sound better than five at this point.

It's nice to see Izanami and Kaguya communicate and become friends. They're strangely perfect foils. Both are older, more mature women, both are based on Goddeses of Death, both are single mothers who failed their children, both have Six Paths Power, both are dramatic hams who love the grandiose, and both were repressed by their station, and both like younger men. But one wears black, the other white, one prefers cunning the other brute force, one fights with pure power the other trickery, one was the boss while the other was subservient. Both lost their children, though Izanami still has a chance to fix things.

I was surprised that a good chunk of Kaguya's asshole behavior was caused by her not knowing what to do in the future and fear of being out of date. I thought that it was her just being her.

I hope that Izanami didn't scare off Kaguya here and we can see Izanami and Kaguya being friends in the epilogue from one of their perspectives. It would be funny if Kaguya became 'Aunt Kaguya' or something.

I do hope kid Itachi shows up onscreen in the epilogue, it would bridge the dissonance of Itachi being a figure of innocence and to see how he'd react to what's effectively his new step-father.

I'm surprised that Izanami didn't bring up Kushina more given how she started the relationship to live out her fantasies or her casual Edo Tensei use.

I ironically still find that Sasuke has the best dynamic with both of the Narukos, kid and Dark Wolf. I'm actually looking forward to whatever family he makes since given how cold the Dark Wolf is Sasuke will have to become the emotionally supportive and nurturing.

World Prime being at Naruto and Sasuke's final battle is a very satisfying twist through its execution. The Warlord almost succeeds because Naruto and Sasuke need to have their dumb and pointless self-gratifying fight missing a far greater threat.

I'm actually hoping that the fight goes south and Kaguya has to join the fray.

I'm sure the creation of the Ravana has quite the story behind it since there's no way Hagoromo gave him Six Paths Chakra.

Finally, how did Sasuke's Sharingan and arm heal? Kaguya did it, right? Are his Sharingan now Eternal Mangekyo as well?

Let's herald the final battle. It's been a long, great ride, Kagaseo. I'm with you all the way!
Amatsumi chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Let me guess, the Warlord will die in willing Rasengan to chest by the WorldPrime!Naruto as an insult to the many Godlike!Naruto fics?

Anyways thank you for continuously writing this fic every time a faithful reader like me thought you abandoned your high quality fic in a long wait and thought you've hiatus and discontinued this..

..But you didn't and I thank you for that. That's all I got to say.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
SolidShinji104 chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
When all this is over, I am going to miss it all. The world hopping missing dead characters, accepting their death. But when its all over this will sadly be nothing more than just a story. A story that can only have one ending due to the nature of it. So much time put into this as well, almost as if you are giving us a part of your soul. Broken coherency aside I liked this chapter, it was good to be reminded of all the progression that was made.
StarBlaze24 chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Great chapter! You're setting us up for a really awesome finale, aren't you? I can't wait for what happens next. And if I may say so, the Warlord is quite obviously a Owlman expy.

On a side note, I hope you don't intend to have any major character from World Prime/Canon die. I realize that a major part of this story is deconstructing canon Naruto, but a lot of the flaws you've lampshaded in this fic through Kazama and Naruko are not actually possessed by canon Naruto anymore. He did a lot of maturing that Kazama and Naruko never got to do. I'm not saying he's a perfect character (Obito was the coolest guy? Seriously?) but he'd be boring if he was.
Undying Soul98 chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Well, the wait was well worth it. This was everything I wanted in an update and more. Kazama's reunion and redemption Arc is complete, and despite being short his interaction with his family has really hammered in just how much has changed. The final groups are set to go, and the Endgame is NOW. We even got a few laughs too, and I like the idea of Naruto and Kazama ribbing each other about who they're sleeping with. Also, a really heartwarming scene or two with Izanami, and Yugito finally got a pat on the back from the Boss Man. I have no clue just how this will end. Just who will die. Just what state the Multiverse will be in afterwards, and just what the outcome of everything will be. Either way, I look forwards to it eagerly, and I hope the Epilogue is nice and long to help clear up all the loose threads for all these worlds and their Naruto's (I expect at the minimum a scene per Arashi Clan Member ;) ). Either way, good luck with the finale. And no doubt I will see/review again in the next work, and will likely try out your Web Serial too. Undying Soul out.
Kidd Inertia chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Since you asked me so nicely leave a review, I simply cannot resist (get the reference?). Excellent chapter, as I could actually feel a little bit of the tension that Yugito was feeling (only someone that good at building suspense can elicit such from their audience). Nice handling that bit with Sakura, as it was just riddled with melancholythat feeling that "nothing will ever be the same anymorebut you could've done a better way to say goodbye, which I hope you've actually held back on in the off chance that Kazama will come back for a proper farewell. Also, this may sound a bit harsh, but I also hope that you'll give a little of your zest to the Primeverse, as you may understand that most fans did not receive it with open arms.
nightwind83 chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
loved the chapter, even though you didn't have one of my favorite charters in the crew it still one of my favorite storys on the site. its a bitter sweet endeing but one thats makeing the 2016 a bit better
2,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »