Reviews for Echoes
Kikuriki chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
You put "A friend of [Ia few times in this chapter, but it should be "A friend of [mine]", because they're talking about themselves possessing a friend.
najdrox chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
the hype for the end is real
Guest chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
I love this, i love you! Keep well, and carry on!
willam and jack and jake chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
nice love it and why have you not used my idea yet?
Kaoupa chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Good work! Nice to have you back at last, it's been too long. Nice work on this chapter, by the way; part of me wishes you had shown some of what the other Warlord clones could do, though, to make the difference more obvious. But that is a pretty logical weakness that you came up with; unless there's a way for someone to store the memories, there's no way a normal human could handle that much data. Though part of me wonders... with all those clones, is it possible there's one who remembers what it means to be a decent human? Or is the Warlord just a monster through and through by now?

Also, what can the Spiral/Naruko duo do? Someone pointed out that since Spiral technically has the Shinju's power now, he could share it with Naruko. It obviously wasn't enough to beat the Warlord even if he did have it, but the idea is there.
hye1995 chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Man, it's been so long. I couldn't remember anything that happened last time. Still, great chapter!
DeathDragon456 chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
I don't understand how Danzo is similar to Naruto and I would appreciate it if you could explain what connection they have. Also Rin was killed by Kakashi because the Sanbi was sealed into her.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Do whatever feels right man this is your story after all
Kid Ethernety chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Admittedly, rewriting the first half or even most of your fic is something that I would do if I had plenty of time. However, I'm quite proud of the progress of my own work, and it's getting better by the chapter, just like yours. This is quite possibly one of your best, so don't sell yourself short. As for your haters, I'm going to take a wild guess and attribute it to fan bias, by that would just be presumptuous (it totally is the fans; mostly). Just filter them out. Unless they have actual advice to higher you, they shouldn't impede you at all.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Great chapter man. I can't wait to read the last chapters.
KingOfDunces chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Been with the story since the beginning. It has been anamed awesome ride, I can't wait for the ending and I would love to check out that book you were talking about.
batgerelbattumur213 chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
could you publish them all at once?
ukez15 chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Kagaeso I thought u was dead...
Thank God that you're still alive.
Wonderful chapter of echoes
I really wany to see the ending.
I can feel that you are planning a curve ball again
Surprise us!
raziel44 chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Kaguya needs more love. Naruto, get on it.
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
HOLY SHIT! THIS CHAPTER...JUST EPIC! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE END! HOPE KAZAMA AND CO SURVIVES!

GOOD LUCK!