Reviews for Echoes
Kazuma Bushi chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
The Madaras are just too powerful, I don't see how Naruto and co will ever be able to beat them. It's going to be interesting to read about a Senju version of Naruto.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Wow that conversation with Madara was deep and truly depressing. You've truly turned Koniha into a monster lol
Kazuma Bushi chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Even with all the extra help I still don't see naruto and co winning the battle with Madara.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Not much happened here action wise, but the naruto banjo scene was amusing.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
How do the Madaras keep finding Naruto? This Universes version of Koniha is especially dark.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
That was a shocking change of events at the end.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
I never looked at Sarutobi like that before. Looking back on it he was useless in helping naruto in canon. Sasori having puppets of the Sannin was pretty awesome.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Wow this chapter actually made me fully bad for a deranged version of Naruto.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Naruto joining Sasori in this universe reminded me of another Naruto story. Maybe I skipped over something, but have you explained how Madara is traversing the Universes?
Kazuma Bushi chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Did Kakashi get a blood sample or something from Naruto? Will Madara be the only villian in this story? Because I think Orochimaru would make good one as well.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Amazing, just amazing. I'm going to have a lot of fun reading and reviewing every chapter.
asck chapter 47 . 3/18/2014
Chap 52: I was thinking about why the Shinigami didn't kill him, but maybe he had orders from the Pantheon. Something like if "he gives himself up, set him on the road to redemption" or something like that :p
CMVreud chapter 28 . 3/13/2014
Q: Does a fisher use but one bait? Does a programmer use but one programm? Does the tailor use but one cloth?
A: Beware the man who has but one gun, for he propably knows how to use it.
CMVreud chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
But the will of fire is to live, to don't die and by doing so it had to eat, eat everything it could, but in doing so it is depriving it of its own food.
That's why it's Konohagakure and not Higakure.
The same with the other hidden villages.
...
I'm splitting hairs here, ain't I?
CMVreud chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Now I really want an Omake about the Ketchup incident.
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »