Reviews for Echoes
Gojin1990 chapter 9 . 6/19
maybe gate of babylon but the saying about collecting over a thousand blades sounds more like archer XD just lacking the CREATED instead of COLLECTED.
coronadomontes chapter 60 . 6/19
maravilloso-wonderful
Matt chapter 8 . 6/16
Haku is a dude.
Michael Daniel chapter 60 . 6/12
Loving your story. I've already read through it twice would much rather this have been cannon than the mess that the manga became... Great work.
toxinvictoria chapter 1 . 6/11
And the Journey of the man who will reshape a multiverse begins with tragedy, death and harsh truths.
BleedItAndWeep chapter 60 . 6/10
Dramatic re-enactment of the night of May 31st:

Me: Oh boy, I do wish to spend this particular evening writing more RWBY fanfiction! But woe be to me, I should check my alerts *gasps* OH! My deary me! I do declare that Echoes has updated- I shall begin re-

Life: hEy BuDy GUESS WHAT UP

Me: OH LORD PLEASE NO-

Life: *defecation hits oscillator*

...In short, I wanted to read this the moment it came out but then I couldn't and I was busy for a few days, forgot about it and then read it.

The problem with reviewing a story this long is that you can't really talk about individual stuff. Like reviewing individual chapters of, well, Naruto or Bleach. The story is told through a series of arcs that are usually fairly lengthy, so reviewing one segment is a big... impractical. That said, I do love me some updates, and this kills update-hungry-thirsty dead. I like the choice to start wrapping things up about now, since we've gotten about as many characters in total as people could physically memorise or know about (GoT has like 100 of varying degrees of importance and this has like 60 so... it's getting there) and it's -just- before the exposition overstays its welcome. A chapter or two of resolution before some other stuff for a chapter or two and then final boss would make things perfect, methinks (though as a fellow ffdotnet connoisseur you are free to choose your own plot). Of course I have to get back to writing now, so...

CainOmega106 chapter 60 . 6/8
So the warlord is insane. I mean I knew that already but Jesus that guy is so far into the deep end that he cannot even see daylight anymore. Although, he did spare Hinata which goes against pretty much his entire complex so that's . . . interesting.

Also that awkward moment when you want Naruto x Kaguya to be a thing.
ultron emperor chapter 60 . 6/6
I loved this story but I'm so sad that Madara is dead ,sigh ;
He was my favourite character !
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 60 . 6/5
Welcome back, man the Warlord is twisted... *shiver*
I told myself I wouldn't review until I finished but I just loved the 5n freddies bit. Starting the next chapter now but I really am hopeing that the automaton summons are real.
willam and jack and jake chapter 60 . 6/2
nice very well done
Gur40goku chapter 49 . 6/1
I just realized something that make Jiraiya's death worse and ironic while he was accused of lying and manipulating like Orochimaru he died in a memory of the past(like Orochimaru's canon death) WERE HE LIES TO NARUTO. In the end Kazama was right; all Jiraiya had was pointless regret and lies and he died a pointless death were he had to tell himself a lie to comfort himself were he lies to his student to make himself feel better. Or I'm overthinking it
neogoki chapter 60 . 6/1
Kushina VS Mikoto, REMATCH!
...so Mikoto is Indra's reincarnation, just like Sasuke is the mainstream-timeline.
Somebody should tell Kazuma :D

oh my, did Naruko just find a chink in the Warlord's Headcase?
Undying Soul98 chapter 60 . 6/1
Its nice to have an update. Its a shame we couldn't have the anniversary finish, but if you need more time to polish and write, so be it. I'd prefer a perfected chapter later than a half arsed one now. This chapter itself is good- not quite as epic as the last few, but it is the set up for stuff to come. I like the buddy relationship between Kaguya and Naruto, since it IS an interesting parallel to canon, and were Izanami not so cool in her own right I'd probably ship them. The other content is also nice- seeing more of the Warlord is always cool, though I can't help but hear the words 'curbstomp' approaching. I do hope Naruko's character arc reaches its conclusion soon though. Plus, we have the others preparing, and the battle against Kushina starting. The one promising thing that does look important though is the 'one person the Warlord could never kill'. I think we all know who that one is ;) So take your time writing- its time for the endgame, and I can't be more excited to see how this fic concludes. Undying Soul out.
Beacon21 chapter 60 . 6/1
Nice chapter, got me all htped up for the finale. Hope you've got enough for an epilogue as well (for all the characters, please!)

Update soon!