Reviews for Echoes
ultron emperor chapter 61 . 10/9
O,don't worry I really love your fics,not only this one but also the story of Fate Stay Nighjt,you are one of the best writer of this web site. I hope that in your professional story there is a good villain,becouse you are amazing to write them :)
This chapter was great, when will the next one be out?
Train Heartnett chapter 60 . 9/30
Awesome !
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 9/20
Hhahah now we know who started Naruto's ramen religion XD. Aww man izumo and kotetsu ;( Shame they destroyed the ramen bar . Aww so cute, Naruto has the best timing, telling her who he is. Omg raidou, isn't he one of the hiraishin anbu guards? Oh shit, iruka dun fuck around, he goes for the balls XD. Who is the disfigured guy? Only one I know is ibiki xD. Awww fucker killed yugao :/ This is just friggin great... madara is the one following them through the jumps... I can already see him pulling some "the one" shit and killing his counterparts to gain even more power.. Or recruiting them all and makes a super akatsuki Xd.
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 9/20
Aww you killed tenzo ;( I hope this makes him give up on sasgay. Trying to "rescue" his ass already caused the death of the last mokuton user :/ Awww poor Naruto, they really did, this is totally canon -.- Kinda sad when whorochi is the voice of reason... Psh Naruto isn't strong enough to make whorochi go snake form. Aww shame he learns the truth and is teleported to a new dimension... I wanted him to kill all those that played him :/ If he was a spy, just having the asscutter out, would make him the worse spy ever XD. Psh, that's canon Naruto, he just matured cuz whorochi removed his rose colored glasses.
Devildr chapter 60 . 9/17
I have read hundreds of naruto based fanfics and honestly after the thirdfang review you are the second person i am reviewing . You have an amazing story plotline . The way you move the story without confusing the reader and mainting the balance of suspense it is awesome . Hope to get an update soon
a few correction:

he does not - he is not

less tan - less than

another himself - another one like himself
Ibskib chapter 2 . 9/15
muscled interrogation?
What a weird way to put it, whatever it's supposed to mean something like 'forced would probably work better.

inexistent - non-existent

channeled chakra inside - channeled chakra into
Random Reader Guy chapter 60 . 8/28
Please update this and Atlas please. At least try to get the motivation to at least write 4 more chapters for both.
Ni'Rala vas Qwib Qwib chapter 42 . 8/11
I've been following this story for a long time now and never seem to completely catch up to where you are before I inevitably am stolen by distraction. So please allow me to pause to explain to you how much I enjoy this story.

It's well written, the characters are engaging and have surprising dimensions that you continue to expand on, and the plot flows logically and introduces the characters to plenty of challenges that leave them changed in a believable way.

I'm a sucker for well defined characters. When I started I expected your story to spend more time in Naruko's world, but instead it was off to the next, and it just kept cascading from there. Each Naruto is given their own story, their own personality that's allowed to breathe. Some don't even maintain the core of the character, if it weren't for the name and genetics they'd be completely different people.

I've raved enough, this was only to let you know how much I've enjoyed your story even if I have yet to power through it all. It is quite massive. But I'll get there. Good luck, I hope the story finishes as strongly as it's continued thus far.
Ppsh chapter 2 . 7/7
Kyuubi being gone shouldn't really have a noticeable effect on Naruto - his chakra capacity is monstrous because of the Kyuubi being in him originally, but even without it his chakra would be just as big as before, so his control should still be fairly shoddy. Instead you said his control has gone up, and seem to have weakened his overall reserves - seems strange and rather illogical. He only taps into Kyuubi's chakra when very angry.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 7/7
Interesting premise. I really liked the way you did Orichimaru - he was actually pretty persuasive, and it's honestly just true that Naruto's growth was stunted throughout canon. I guess that's why people like writing fics correcting it.
Inertia 2.0 chapter 36 . 7/4
I have to be honest with you. I didn't like the Yet Again chapters. At least, I didn't like some of the characters. Their attitude kind of gave off the atypical Mary Sue kind of vibe. I know they're not yours, but I just didn't like them.
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/3