Reviews for Echoes
CainOmega106 chapter 12 . 3/4
So the group finally finds a Naruto that is not treated like complete shit and it pisses Kazama off. There is something very wrong with that. Also, what makes Kazama feel that they deserve a good life; no one is more deserving of having a good life then anyone else.

And it is becoming very apparent that Kitsune had more than just a crush on Hinata what with his reaction to Senju Naruto rejecting her.

And we learn this Kakashi's backstory which is much more depressing and scarring then Canon which is saying something.

Also, the Madara's are planning on using the Six Paths Technique. That won't end well.
CainOmega106 chapter 11 . 3/4
Okay, Amaterasu killed the Kyuubi; he is officially a badass in fact he is so badass that the other Madara's are impressed.

And Tsukiyomi has become my favorite of the three simply because I have always loved manipulative villains that break the hero down with irrefutable truths. Though I did notice that he never said anything against Hinata though that might have to do with the fact that Hinata genuinely cared about him and that Kazama can somehow tell when he is lying.

And they are in a universe where Tsunade is Naruto's mother.

And before I forget I have read a lot of different versions of the Wave mission in fanfiction and all I have to say is this:

Ahem.

BEST. WAVE. MISSION. EVER.
CainOmega106 chapter 10 . 3/4
I got to say that the title of this chapter was very appropriate. There was indeed a lot of killing in this chapter and I find it ironic that Kimimaro got more kills than all of the Madara's.

I also so called this worlds Naruto dying but Sasuke dying too that I did not see coming.

Finally, I thought in the previous battle that the Madara's seemed a little underpowered but during this battle it is quite clear that they were indeed holding back.

And Sakura has gone Kyuubi . . . I got nothing to say other than "SHIT".
CainOmega106 chapter 9 . 3/3
It seems that Amaterasu takes offense to being called powerful instead of Godlike. Also, Gilgamesh reference.

And so the battle begins.
CainOmega106 chapter 8 . 3/3
Wow, the Madara's (especially Tsukiyomi) seem like actually decent people near the end of the chapter what with the love they all have for their brother.

And Kazama flirts with Tsunami while Kakashi and Chibaku are incredibly unhelpful and incredibly hilarious at the same time.

Also, much training is happening and Sasori reveals that Jiraiya sabotaged Kazama's training on purpose during the training trip.
CainOmega106 chapter 7 . 3/3
Honestly, I kind of feel bad for Kakashi; he has been put into a rather horrible situation that he has no control over. However, all things considered, Kazama should really take all of the things he hears with a grain of salt considering it is occurring in a realty different from his own. I also feel that you adequately filled in those plot holes.

Also, the Madara Trio is back. I have a feeling that this Wave mission is going to get messy.
CainOmega106 chapter 6 . 3/3
Well, that explains why every kunoichi in the series is drop dead gorgeous: genetics.

And Kisame is here alongside Zabuza; yeah Team 7 is going to need some help to survive this one.

Also, Jinchuuriki!Sakura. Did not see that coming.
CainOmega106 chapter 5 . 3/3
Well, it is official: Do NOT piss off Susanoo! Though it was pretty funny that after giving his badass God speech he completely failed at summoning.

So the good guys got trounced, there is trouble in paradise for the Madara Trio and the Introductory arc is completed. On to the Land of Waves!
CainOmega106 chapter 4 . 3/3
I am not going to lie, I am a die hard Naruhina fan so this chapter made me want to cry. Also, it was good that Naruto got all of those feelings out about how they treated him; its not good to bottle those kinds of feelings.

And Susanoo just straight up murdered Kabuto (poor guy) and now the Madara Trio has assembled. And with new names too. I have a feeling that I should start writing these names down so that I don't get confused later.
CainOmega106 chapter 3 . 3/3
And so the Naruto group grows with the addition of Puppeteer!Naruto, Sasori and Kabuto. And Madara swallows his pride and asks for help ... from himself, so I suppose he did not swallow his pride at all now that I think about it.

Also considering the premise behind this fanfiction I suppose I should not be surprised by a Fem!Kyuubi though she is still a bitch.

And Naruto, get used to talking to yourself because I have a feeling you are going to be doing it for a long time coming.
CainOmega106 chapter 2 . 3/3
Well, that was an interesting chapter; and now Naruto has Naruko travelling with him with Madara close behind.

Also I find your opinion on wanting Madara to be a dark reflection of Naruto hilarious considering who Madara turned out to be (Obito a.k.a. Dark Naruto).
CainOmega106 chapter 1 . 3/3
So Naruto gained the power to travel through the multiverse but lost the Kyuubi in return. Someone is going to have to train hard to make up for this.

And it seems that Madara has gone after him (because lets face it who else could it be).

I also totally agree with you about villains making half the story though I personally feel that they are more important than the hero for without them there would be no hero.

This was an interesting start and I am looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
willam and jack and jake chapter 55 . 2/28
col can't wait to read more
hye1995 chapter 55 . 2/23
Holy crap. I just realized i spent 5 goddamn hours reading this, without pause... Just realized it when i couldn't continue. Epic story, Kagaseo. I like your, and the guests' Omakes a lot, also.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 52 . 2/22
Ha, called it. Can't wait to see the differences.

And now we come to one of the most interesting Naruto movies(not the best, that is coming out this year). Let's see how you work this angle.
1,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »