Reviews for Echoes
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 36 . 1/8/2013
in answer to your question about the Juubi, I have long since thought that the juubi itself was basically the culmination of some hell war that spilled over into the elemental nations. Basically, a large scale experiment of natural energy gathering to use as an energy source or weapon, but through unforseen circumstances somehow gained sentience and rebelled against it's creator.

This would explain the sage's ability to stop it if he was one of the people who helped with it's creation.

Kind of disturbing if you think about it since this is what the Manhattan Project could have become if Nuclear energy was more destructive than it actually is.

At any rate, does the ending of this chapter mean that we will be seeing the characters of "Yet Again" once more?

By the way, would all this talk of the multiverse and a world prime mean that the Cannon-Verse is World Prime?
gohtJT chapter 37 . 1/7/2013
I don't review often but DAMN good story and as to having the cameos awesome, but then third fang is a crazy genius , keep it up
Parselmaster chapter 37 . 1/4/2013
Ah, how I enjoy your story arcs. You have designed them well. I personally wouldn't be apposed to a M-rating on the story. It would give you a little more breathing room.
PlaceholderName chapter 28 . 1/4/2013
This story is well written and I've enjoyed reading it, but as you progress it picks up more and more POVs that are becoming annoying. Never in the history of literature has there been a work that was improved by adding more and more POVs to follow. They interrupt the flow of the story and hinder progress.

Again, I've enjoyed reading this so far, but I'm close to my limit for main characters...
Sheaman chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
"well, excepted one of them. "

" The subject was obviously sensible. "

"Without the man's precious advices,"

Sheaman chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
"to become though enough to be a ninja."

"even if he is willing to ignore his wishes and order to 'help him'."

in order to*
kazemaru gin chapter 37 . 1/3/2013
Wait... if Kakashi has reached character maturity... then shouldn't he be killed off?
sendicard chapter 37 . 1/3/2013
Hmm, the first half of the chapter was as expected. Nothing too surprising, except maybe the revelation about Obito. I have to wonder whether he was hallucinating, or whether Obito really can see through the Sharingan in Kakashi's eye socket. Regardless, this world's Hidan, Tsunade and Itachi are all dead. Way to effectively change things for the better Kamui...

He did save Rin though so that is one hell of a plus.

The second half was pure set up, and the Omake was down right hilarious. In its own, weird as hell way.
Sheaman chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
"He though he had succeeded."

"You can restart your life from scratches"

"The Six Paths of Pain..."

Oh, f*ck. The bodies weren't burnt too thoroughly?

I have my own theory as to why the Bijuu help out, but it's predicated on a change that I applied to the whole Narutoverse.
Sheaman chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
"poked the shark-man's nose with his index."

index finger*

I don't think that that's what would have happened with Sakura's aging. The other jinchuuriki aren't Uzumaki, after all, but they haven't all super-aged.

My, it must be very freeing, to have so many characters to play with, to replace and recreate at will.

"In her precipitation, she tripped, almost crashing on the ground… but Kazama successfully received in his arms, much to his younger counterparts' awe."

Received in his arms?
Sheaman chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
"Three second later,"

"The land became a forest, and the duo was staring at a man wielding a black armor. His eyes were Sharingan. Another, younger Uchiha was standing beside him, wearing a blue armor.

"I am the man in red," Madara stated."

No one is stated to be wearing red. Also, -wielding- a black armor?

" as hated and despised as your were. "

you were*

Uh...I'm not sure what the right phrasing would be.

Clearly not everyone has survived this deadly battle, as people have already died. Goodness, but it's hard to keep track.

Wow, that's quite the terrible picture of Konoha you're painting. Why doesn't Kazama think that Tsukiyomi is lying?
Sheaman chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
You certainly have an odd diction. You often choose words that I wouldn't expect and in fact have to look up, something that is pretty unusual for me.

"The male trio stopped to talk."

Do you mean that they stopped talking?

You like the epic set-ups. I like it a lot.
Schwarz Tiger chapter 37 . 1/2/2013
This story is supremely awesome. Hope you can persevere past writers block for what it takes to win.

All hail Money-sama!
Sheaman chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
I still hold that it's possible that Kakashi-and Jiraiya-taught things other than jutsu. Tactics, anticipating teamwork, taijutsu, etc.

"then their won't be a fight at all, in the best case,"

"That's the respond I have always got when I asked the question."

That's...quite the accusation for Jiraiya. I hope that there is a good reason.
Sheaman chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Why is everything in italics?

"He could breath in the water"

Most of your corrections were pretty nice :) The one that was answered the least, I think, is why Kakashi pushed forward, but that one just never makes any sense.
1,985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »