Reviews for Echoes
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
"Hokage-sama, I am afraid to say that we have a fake ninja infiltrated in the village."

Is he really a "Fake Ninja"? or more of a possible ninja infiltrator, or spy. lol nitpick I know, but you get a comment. :)
Balewick chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
REALLY looking forward to next chapter. Great fic overall, plot is so cool. Also I think I'm starting to sympathize with madara!deceiver.
Balewick chapter 33 . 11/25/2012
Thumbs up to izanami in the omake. Great Chapter.
jaelin910 chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
my bet's on kitsune for the haiku tournament
jaelin910 chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
infinite variations of infinite possibilities...ooooh my head.
I can understand why an artificial intelligence might shut down when confronted by impossibilities like paradoxes...machines can't heal (so a robot doing exercise is getting weaker, not stronger) and it's reasonable to imagine that if an artificial body can't heal, nor can an artificial mind...meaning that headache you or I feel when trying to understand something like a paradox wouldn't go away

that aside, I get the concept (infinite stories with infinite options in each one...infinite infinities) but trying to picture it...THAT makes my head hurt
Lil Miss Morningstar chapter 34 . 11/20/2012
I must say that this is one of the few stores that i've read that has gone so deep into the character's minds. The whole idea of Naruto being almost borderline evil, was odd yet refreshing. Quite a few moments were gut wrenching, but i could not stop reading! You got me hooked good.

I do wonder how exactly Kazama/naruto will handle his new powers now, and how will the rest of the team treat him once they get together.
GhostSN chapter 34 . 11/19/2012
Thanks you again, Kagaseo!
There is another great chapter.

This chapter was Epic, that is true. Also true, that Tsukiyomi is great in this chapter. As a warrior and like a mentor.

"Have a little more faith in my apprentice." Tsukiyomi stared at the black hole. "As I mastered my own power, so shall he. Naruto will resist."

Why in original manga nobody could honestly say it about Naruto?
Whe is Madara, psychopath extraordinary, could honestly say it?

But Hanzo was even more great!

There is so many great moments, that I could not choose one.

"Through a mix of power and fear, he had become a god in their eyes.

Kazama came to a scary, terrifying realization upon witnessing this true act of worship.

He liked it.

It was what original Naruto wanted, what he dreamed about and what he would not admit.

"This is why you befriended criminals like Sasori, why you were obsessed with Sasuke. Because you wanted someone, anyone, to show you this world was not hopeless. To show you love. You would have forgiven even Madara if he had told you he was proud of you."

That also was a great moment. Great and scary moment of truth.

I wonder, how will end his talk with parents. I think that it hardly will be a easy conversation. There is so much to talk ans so much to ask!
Why Minato not transported Kushina in hospital after Fox was extracted from her? How Uzumaki extinct in Konoha? Why Minato not allow Kushina to take away Fox with her and not did it himself?

How she like to be sacrificed in the name of some stupid Utopia? How she like to see her children and friend to be sacrificed in the name of Utopia?
Would she agree to forgive Konoha treatment to her childs?
Will we see conflicts of views and opinions between Minato and Kushina?

Overall, Kazama is the embodiment of the anti-hero: extremely flawed, with issues and cynicism, but with the ability to do some good and overcome his personality flaws. He's trying to be a better person, or at least not to give up to his darkest urges and become the nihilistic megalomaniac Mikaboshi wants him to be.

IMHO, Kazama still is hero. He fight for he think is right. He try to help people. He have flaws, yes, but he fight with his flaws and his darkness.

Thanks again for new great chapter!

Best Regards,
GhostSN.
S.P.C. Lore chapter 34 . 11/16/2012
This chapter was EPIC! I can't wait for the next chapter, but I guess I'll make due with these other stories you've posted, no doubt going to be great as well. So, Izanami is Mikoto then? I wonder what Susanoo's 'fate' is, the part where he says his counterpart wont stop him makes me wonder how what his plans are. I have to say that your characterizations are exceptional, its one of my favourite parts of this story, along with this great inter-connected plot, your explanations of each chapter and of course the good update schedule.
Etc Flip chapter 34 . 11/16/2012
So is Izanami Uchiha Mikoto?
dk-chan chapter 24 . 11/16/2012
my fav is kazama arashi!
dear god in some parts of the story and the omakes its soo funny! :DD
continue..
poor kitsuen i hope he recover soon and what happen with arashi?
Yikari chapter 34 . 11/16/2012
Hello!

...and it all ended with a drunken slugfest knee-deep in mud. I've laughed at that one.

Why Kazama didn't start his fight with techniques that had better chance to kill Yagura outright? Since now he doesn't have neither reserves, nor careful rationing of said reserves needed to have a protracted fight on such a level, why didn't he OHKO the opponent who wasn't taking him seriously to skip the first stage with minimal fuss?

Also, why did he listen to both Maki and Madara in the last scene? He has no proof of either being truthful. Also, Maki has confessed that he was messing with Kazama's mind. Of course, Maki, knowing that Kazama is suspecting him. could suggest the opposite of what he wants in hopes that Kazama will choose what Maki really wants... Or may Kazama be under compulsion still? Either way, his behaviour is suspicious.

Good luck!

Yikari.
gaiawolf chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
Kudos. You used a Rurouni Kenshin line.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 34 . 11/15/2012
Between this, "What it Takes" on the Beast's Lair forums, and now a new Naruto story... its like you're trying to kill us with concentrated doses of pure, undiluted awesome! And what a way to go! Looking forward to the next updates for this and your other stories (though this dimension's Yagura seemed really damn different from the canon oe in personality; wonder why he's so much more evil than his canon self).
unrealwarfang chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
I really really liked this chapter and im loving it so far, Im actually been inspired by all your characters and their backstories. It's come quite helpful when writing my new Fanfiction as I always look back at your work and think 'How does Kagaseo write so well'...I know its cheeky of me to ask this but would you be willing to beta-read my first chapter I'd feel honoured if you would give me your opinion on it.
dalulzing chapter 34 . 11/15/2012