Reviews for Ghosts
earthdragon chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I can't say I blame Tim for wanting to transfer away from DC although it's sad that he had to sacrifice the job that he loved. I don't know why Abby is being so hard towards him. She has made it quite clear that she doesn't want to settle down with him. Tim has waited long enough, it is time he moved on. Abby doesn't deserve him.

Great story though.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Well done, I can understand Tim wanting to move on.
SarahWuzHere chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Don't worry, I have been reading the story, I just kept forgetting to review!

Though this chapter was sad (How could it not be? Timmy's leaving the team!), I loved it.
Kristi chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
no, thats the perfect way to end it! Really perfect!
alix33 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
"The wordless hug from Ziva both surprised and touched him. The intensely private former Mossad officer rarely instigated hugs; this one brought the tears back to his eyes." - Tim's eyes were not the only ones that hug brought tears to.

"He pulled the ring box out of his pocket and set it on the desk next to her. "I want you to have this, Abby. It was made for you; I hope you'll wear it sometimes, and maybe remember me." He paused. "I loved you the best I could, Abs" he told her, his voice breaking despite his efforts at self control. "I guess in the end, it just wasn't enough." He turned away, knowing the threatening tears were about to fall and not wanting to humiliate himself anymore than he already had. Refusing to look back, he walked out of her lab for the last time." - As did that part of that paragraph.
crocadile1986 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
great chapter love it
Abbi4Raie chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Don't stop there! Keep going!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
It is sad, but necessary to get us to "Downfall". My vote, for whatever its worth, is to end this story here. Now we know what happened and the stage is set.
TwistedRocketPower chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Soooo sad :( I think this is a good way to end it, but if you want to continue, I would be glad to continue to read :)

Great chapter!
TwistedRocketPower chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Ohh boy! I have a feeling this next chapter is gonna make me feel a lot of mixed feelings hahaha

Good chapter!
alix33 chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
"Abby?" She looked up, and for a second he could have almost sworn there was a softening of her expression as she saw him. But then the hard look was back, and he told himself it must have been a trick of the light. "What do you want, McGee?" At her snappy tone, he was tempted to tell her to forget it and let her find out with the rest of the team. But hurt or not, he loved this woman, and he had to tell her himself. "Do you mind if I sit? This could take a while..." - Every time Abby snaps at Mcgee, whether in fics or the RL show, I want to hit her so hard she bleeds. Profusely!
Kristi chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
awww poor Tim! Don't give up yet McGoo!
Kristi chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
ouch. OUCH. That had to sting a bit. Anyway, thanks for the longer chapter!
Kristi chapter 2 . 6/6/2011