Reviews for Life Isn't Quite Over Yet
Leach101 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Poor little Gohan scared near death by big meany uncle Raditz. :D

And the hairy guy in Adams family is Itt or cousin Itt if you prefer.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Cousin itt!
Tsukimine12 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
LOL! xD
Pretty funny! Hope you continue it soon! :33
Bye xD
katie chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Its great keep going cause I love it
soul18 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
great story cant wait for the next chapter.
Vaccant Account chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Yay! An update, I love when you update because it keeps me smiling. XP
Son Goshen chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
xD those references.. Krillin: "Sounds legit." Hahaha! If I were him I'd say the same thing. Funny chapter. XD Sort of cute.

Sorry the review came late.
ascella star chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
You know I can't stop laughing... Your story is superb! I love it!
Please update soon!
I really want ti know what will happen to nevermind aka raditz and family hahaha
MjolnirMarie chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Good job as usual! And lol nice little Hetalia reference there XD
Oh my internet is screwy if this shows me as Gohan's-Ikusa it is incorrect. My penname is Sgt.-Kero-Frog. I can't wait to write a story with you :D
And once again good job!
D chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. Good Job!
Zalera44 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
You're quite welcome. I enjoy reading your stories and reviewing. (/_) This chapter was very good. You characterized Raditz perfectly! I love the running gag of calling him 'Nevermind.' XD Keep up the good work!
Ladyrouge214 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
this is such a fun read :3
Elizabeth0058 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Radish? Where's the radish? Nevermind is Radish? Radish is Raditz? (Sorry couldn't resist! _) But really "the Krillin"? He's a human so why? And who the heck was saying those weird phrases that had no one identified for talking? Was it Piccollo?
Son Goshen chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
LOL. Funny chapter! The Star Wars reference was epic. Luke... I. Am. Your. FATHER! *Luke screams* XDDDDD
Vaccant Account chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
lOl. "Idiots...We are all going to die..." Oh Liz you have done it again. You just make me laugh! XD And a cover for this is so an AWESOME! Someone tried to hack you no way! D: Update when you when you can! )
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »