Reviews for Random Acts of Kindness
Shanatora chapter 30 . 6/25
Ho my god! I didn't expected an ending like this. They shouted at one another and it's so them , and at the same time it's "I like you, you like me, we're a couple, kiss"! I love it so much. Goog job with this fic!
bleeb90 chapter 30 . 2/9
I love it!
Altira chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
It was super great, thank you for sharing this piece.(:
buterflypuss chapter 30 . 6/9/2015
very good story
sempaishouldnoticeme chapter 30 . 5/24/2015
I just want to say this is one of the best stories in this site! I just absolutely loved EVERYTHING about it and I mean EVERYTHING LIKE REALLY EVERYTHING DAYUM GIRL YOU ARE A GENIUS I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART PLEASE ACCEPT MY FANGIRL MOMENT! I hope you have a beautiful life because you deserve every good thing in the world, have a good day.
InuyashaBleachNaruto chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
Demon jester chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
holdon they never really have sex just a kiss and a dream.
Blue chapter 30 . 11/16/2013

I loved it.

So much 3
sylvia1984 chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
I really love this story I could not stop reading this
I am soo not a morning person and I have a cat :D
Fudgebuckets chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
damn i got some huge spoilers here
Yumeina-sama chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I prefer ByaRen and GrimIchi (and GinKira)... Never RenIchi... LoL
Guest chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Aww so cute what a very macho ending for two macho guys.
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Ever. For every pairing and from every fandom. Bar none. It was just so...AMAZING!
The way you stuck to the plot so closely so that it was like you were adding huge chunks of deleted scenes and true intentions instead of completely changing everything like most people was just amazing and incredibly dedicated! The characters were incredibly in-character. I mean that. Even though Grimm changed sides and Ichigo carried around a fluffy kitten, the way you brought it around and made them evolve into that was so very like them!
And the humor. Oh god, the humor! I couldn't even breathe after some parts! (Like the last bit before Ichi wakes up? Priceless. Grimm was so funny, I read it over and over again just to truly appreciate it!)
This was perfect! Best fanfiction ever! Good job you fabulous author, you!
Deweline - MeeMelodii chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
I re-read this story, and I think again and I ducking love the ending like "can we kiss and make up, sweetie?" Fucking damn lovit to hell and more!
Wolf of the Nightly Moon chapter 30 . 11/20/2012