Reviews for Random Acts of Kindness
InuyashaBleachNaruto chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
SEQUEL!
Demon jester chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
holdon they never really have sex just a kiss and a dream.
Blue chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
ASDFGHJKL

I loved it.

So much 3
sylvia1984 chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
I really love this story I could not stop reading this
I am soo not a morning person and I have a cat :D
Hitty-chan chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
damn i got some huge spoilers here
Yumeina-sama chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I prefer ByaRen and GrimIchi (and GinKira)... Never RenIchi... LoL
Guest chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Aww so cute what a very macho ending for two macho guys.
Closet Cleaner chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Ever. For every pairing and from every fandom. Bar none. It was just so...AMAZING!
The way you stuck to the plot so closely so that it was like you were adding huge chunks of deleted scenes and true intentions instead of completely changing everything like most people was just amazing and incredibly dedicated! The characters were incredibly in-character. I mean that. Even though Grimm changed sides and Ichigo carried around a fluffy kitten, the way you brought it around and made them evolve into that was so very like them!
And the humor. Oh god, the humor! I couldn't even breathe after some parts! (Like the last bit before Ichi wakes up? Priceless. Grimm was so funny, I read it over and over again just to truly appreciate it!)
This was perfect! Best fanfiction ever! Good job you fabulous author, you!
Deweline chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
I re-read this story, and I think again and I ducking love the ending like "can we kiss and make up, sweetie?" Fucking damn lovit to hell and more!
Wolf of the Nightly Moon chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Awesome.
MiracleAngel500 chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
SQUEE! I can't believe it... Ichigo, you are so STUPID in the morning! I mean, I'm slow in the morning, but I would SO TOTALLY NOTICE if the freakin' SEXTA ESPADA was... in... my... room...
I loved the bit where Grimmjow turned into Hyo in front of Ichigo, but I imagined the ending BACKWARDS. Like, Hyo turning into Grimmjow. Still, it was great, and this is now my third favorite Yaoi pairing, maybe my second.
For me, it would take a LOT to get any yaoi above ByaRen.
Ambie Lovina chapter 30 . 11/2/2012
I loved this story!
A couple of things I loved about it was that Grimmjow and Ichigo are not OOC in a way that is detrimental to the story, and it was just so cute!
What I did not like, though, was how the scenes from the original Bleach plotline was drawn out.
Regardless, this is now one of my favorite stories on this site, and I would love to read a sequel (hopefully with ripe, juicy lemons ;D ).
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 30 . 11/2/2012
Nice story, and I don't think grimmjow and ichigo acted ooc to so good job on that
GinXSosuke12 chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
Fudge u i wanted aizenxgin to add on to the hotness that is yaoi
12375489 chapter 30 . 9/21/2012
LOL! I love this XD Don't you DARE end it here!