Reviews for The Knight's Shadow
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Regin chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
LianaDare8 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Love the story! I kinda want Shadow to tell Batman what has been goin with the Joker, and for her to call Batman Bruce! And also maybe some clues for Bruce to figure her out?
EmiStone chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
This is FANTASTIC!
Narutoske chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
So far your story is amazing and love Misy.

Glad of you to show Misy is good to play and beat Batman and Bruce's games and outwit him.

Update soon.
Migisi chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Lol. Poor Bruce. Tense, relaxed, tense, relaxed, tense, relaxed. My emotions would be frayed down to nothing if I spent the day with Misty.
urmessismine chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I'm addicted to ur ff! Can't wait to read more!
FlukeShot chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I have to say. I couldn't stop reading. I actually screamed cause I reached the latest chapter and there aren't any more chapters.

Anyways, this surprised me. I didn't think I would like this story, but I actually have taken a liking to it. I do hope you make joker interested in her as misty. I was kinda getting bored with the whole shadow joker relationship.

Keep writing!
Misterygirl9 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Welcome back...:P I really like your story so please continue to update soon:O3...:P
Ravenmore45 chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Great story! This story has no flaws from what I have seen. I think the biggest thing readers may like about it is Misty is a better fighter then even Batman and continues to outsmart him at times. You never see that in most stories! Batman is usually portrayed as the best at everything. Frankly it gets annoying after a while. I find it quite refreshing Shadow has beaten Batman plus she knows who he is while he has no clue about her. I would like to see more instances of her beating Batman in a fight! That is so cool and special! :-)

It would be so funny and torture for Batman if Shadow called him out on his true name! Batman would be mad as hell! He would demand Shadow take off her mask and reveal herself. Shadow I imagine would tell Batman to stuff it! (lol) Please consider going in this direction! I promise you Nightangel you would get even more readers to love this story as I do! Update soon and take care! XD
highlander348 chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
This is a awesome story! Misty is so sexy and daring! I laughed at the number of times as Shadow she beat him in a fight! She is a better fighter then even Batman! Finally a story where the almighty Batman is not the best at everything! You have made my dream come true! Thank you nightangel! :-)

Misty as Shadow knows Batman's true identity which is so cool! I have one request can Shadow call out Batman's true name to shake him up when they meet again? Batman would be shocked and flabbergasted she knows his deepest darkest secret but he has no idea who she is and Shadow won't tell him. Please can you do this? I die happy! She has all the power so she should take advantage of it! Thanks. Update soon! Toodles! :-)
MulishaMaiden chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
A great come back chapter! Who wouldn't want to wake up to Bruce Wayne every morning for three weeks, and I'm sure will continue :) I loved that Joker called the lady "cupcake." I don't something about that just tickled me pink haha! "Misty" and Batman finally meet after so long. It was amusing to read about her going all fan girl on the guy she is techincally having a somewhat sexual going forward relationship with. Looks like Joker didn't recoginze, so let's hope that's true for Misty's sake. Now she's been thinking of the consequences of her helping Joker and the future results. I'm hoping it won't completely turn out as bad as she thinks it will cause taht would just bite! Well girl it was another amazing chapter! Glad you decided to stick to it :) Can't wait for another chapter.

-Brittany
bibi 13ca chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
I think you should go on with the story. I'm not a fan of 'The Sue' but if I like the writing I read the way the author decise to write it...if that makes any sense.

Haters gonna hate ya know!
Spark10111 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
As long as you keep writing I'll be fine with whatever you do. :) Just make another post on this story so that we'll be informed about your decision.
knightmare1986 chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
Welcome back! Sorry to see you having doubts about your story. I for one like it as it is. So what if Shadow is a Mary Sue. Batman is the biggest Gary Stu there ever was. I like the way she is able to match him point for point. Sometimes reviewers can be harsh but don't take to heart. I always say go with the majority and from the looks of it here most people want you to continue the story as it is. You got my vote that's for sure. My only request if you remember was for Shadow to call out Batman's identity and then refuse to tell him hers when he demanded it to spice up the drama and tension between the two. Other then that I was happy with the story in it's current form. I do hope you rethink your decision and maybe consider mine. Just a hint. :) (lol) Do have a Happy New Year and keep writing. You have talent no doubt about that. Until next time, take care.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »