Reviews for Teasing the Western Lord!
Moronandhersis chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Lol
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow. Very nicely done for a first-time one shot.
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG Kagome "Do you have a secret attraction to Jaken?" I thought Sesshy was gonna flip on that one LMAO

The teasingand Sesshy and his beast talking beast scolding him oh man I enjoyed that to no end read those parts twice lol dies laughing. Your awesome this is totally hilarious and going in my favs

Raven
Lynn492 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really like it. You could tell that they were a little out of character but it's to be expected with a fanfic but they weren't too out of character so it made it seem like it could be a real ending to the story. I have always wanted to know what it would be like if there really was an outcome like this! You are great at writing and I really enjoy reading your stories. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is so cute! :D (love the last sentence ;) )
silverysands chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
LOL! This was hilarious! I love it. And thanks for the naughty ideas. The next time I am bored, I know what I will be doing! :oP

I loved InuYasha manga and anime, and wanted to do a fanfic at some point. Looking forward to another one from you.
CrescentMoon760 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was funny! i loved it! it was awesome!
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Cute! I love Kagome, she's just so dramatic! :D
DLG4life chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I liked it, it was very cute.
REDWOLF47 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is a fantastic fic. I think you should add more chapters (if you want too) with more drama and humor!
AquaGrace chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow! This story is amazing! Please make a longer one with Sesshomaru and Kagome! You're writing is really good! Much too good for one-shots, you should do a proper story!

You had me laughing at Kagome's thoughts! And a very interesting plot too! Well done! I really enjoyed it!

AquaGrace

P.S. When Kagome asked Sesshomaru if he had an attraction to Jaken, and Sesshomaru's reaction was classic!