Reviews for Sweet Silence
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OMG! continue plz! loved it!
StillBreathing202 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Please please don't do anything, your 'friends' clearly don't know you at all. They're just ignorant, and "I know you're lonely, but you're not alone" some people out there are stupid and they will try to tear you down but pease you can't let them win, we're all here for you. Pm me or email ()claire.()doherty4() ()gmail.()com() I'm really worried about you. Go on the trevor project website, so many people out there are supporting you, pease don't let the few dickheads you're around bring you down. Please.
colsamcarter chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
If this is you, Angel:

Please, please hold on. Please stay strong for me, I promise you it'll get better, and I'm willing to stay up and talk to you to try and make you feel better. Please hold on, This "Izzy" doesn't deserve to have a beautiful friend like you. She's not your friend. You deserve so much more, and if you hold on I promise you things will get better. You're not alone. There are millions of girls just like you, who have gone through the same shitty life, and I'm sure they'd all tell you in a heartbeat that suicide isn't worth it. You deserve to be happier than you are, and just because two losers can't deal with that fact that they're not as kind-hearted and beautiful as you doesn't mean you should let their opinions affect you.

If this is you, Izzie:

Go fuck yourself. Go into your room, and fall into a deep sleep, and when you wake up maybe you'll magically become a human being worthy of living on this planet. You probably won't, you'll probably still be that same pathetic person that has to bring other people down to make themselves feel better. I don't care who you are, but know that I care about Angel, because we're kindred spirits. I was lucky. I was putting enough pressure on myself without stupid bullies like you but I think if I had had them in my life I wouldn't still be alive. I have a wonderful life now, and I'm so glad I failed my five attempts because you know what? There is SO much beauty in the world. There is SO much that Angel deserves to see while you sit in your room and cyber bully people.

Angel, please hold on. Please stay strong, and let me know that you're okay. Know that you're loved, and that there is SO much love in the world for you to see for yourself and experience. Stay Strong. Courage.

Courage.
Hortense Mitchell chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Angel, I wish I could give you a big hug right now. No one deserves to be treated that way. I really hope you find people who will support you through this. And I am definitely here if you want to talk to me via PM.

Izzy, you're a bitch. Simple as that. Deny it, accept it, whatever. No one should be treated like that.
GinaMcknight chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Hey kiddo. I send you a virtual hug in hopes that it brings you some sunshine. I like this story and am intrigued by angel. Sometimes silence is louder then the loudest of shouting. I really want to keep reading it.
StudentAuthor chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
So awesome 3 keep going please!
Gryffindor 20 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
really good chapter please update soon thanx -D