Reviews for Steam
Alfred F. Jones chapter 11 . 9/17
Is this story still going? You have great writing skills
adopta12 chapter 4 . 6/21
YES SOMEONE ELSE AGREES THAT AMERICA AND ENGLAND ARE BROTHERS! That's the exact reason I hate usuk XD plus their personalities don't fit in my opinion. I really love the story so far though!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
nico chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
This was sooo lovely! I was sad when I finally finished the last chapter written for this, I had gotten so sucked in. Your writing is very nice, smooth, and fits the mood of the fic. The characterization and interaction between all the characters is spot on! You highlighted their differing dynamics really well and I enjoyed their presence. I love the little call backs to canon and you capture the sweet, subtle charm and chemistry America and Japan have really nicely and just the way I like, something which I don't see often! :D Most of all, this was SO cute and fun - it made me smile and giggle. Good fic for ameripan is hard to come by, so finding this gem was a real treat, even though it's unfinished (which I understand, life and all). anyway, I loved it. kudos! :)
FujoshiRanger chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
As I've said before, I really love your fanfiction. It's so cute and just- augh! I can't stand it! But, since you haven't updated this in three years, unfortunately, it seems as though you have abandoned it entirely; which really is a shame. But, who am I to judge? For all I know, you could just be incredibly busy. Anyways, amazing work. I really would love to see this masterpiece get some form of a resolution. Thanks once more for your hard work!
TheDragonzRider chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Yuuuusssss! This is so cute and I really hope you update soon! Japan and America are so perfect together because they're socially awkward in their own way but also very different. And FINALLY Japan told someone! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
FujoshiRanger chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
AUUUGGGH OMG! This is one of the best Ameripan fanfictions on here and it makes me so happy to read this! It's so cute and everyone's personalities are correct and I just...I can't handle how great you are for writing this. :3 I really hope you update soon, because I am craving a new chapter, especially after Greece hearing Japan and UGH FEELS :D Anyways, I'm rambling so I'll end this now! You're so wonderful and keep up the amazing work :) AMERIPAN FOREVER 3
Sinful-Valentine chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Oh Japan, learn to be a little loose every once in a while... And poor Canada too...
Sinful-Valentine chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Gah Japan is just so cute! And sorry if I seem rude, but wasn't Japan's real name Kiku?
Sinful-Valentine chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
VICTORY IS OURS! Yay for adorable-ness! And America for taking charge! But let's no forgett Japan and his awkward nature too. Gah, I just love them both so much. 3
Sinful-Valentine chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
And we're off to a wonderful start. :3 Things seem... Difficult right now, but I faith that fluff and Ameripan shall prevail!
The Evil Ninja chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Great story so far, I love it!
Iggybrows07 chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
CUTE CUTE CUTE. Okay, I feel better, but really I love this so much!
Kandamio chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Awww... I was so moved by this last sentence 3!
The whole relationship of Japan and America is really realistic; and I don't even speak about Canada, France and England (the "paternalistic" streak is so true, and their "lovers" spats are simply hilarious xD).
Definitely, I really like your story, and I hope you'll continue it )! But well, whatever you're doing now, I'm sure it'll be great, seeing as you wrote such a nice piece of work !
Tini17 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Sorry to lazy to log love ur story update please:)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »