Reviews for Steam
EvangelineNoel chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
That was so cute x3! Especially the ending with the cuddling.

xD The 'Go go Gadget television' part made me laugh probably more then I should

I think you should post that part I'm going to go read Canada's story now, too.
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Dude, awesome story always :)) and yes, I need moar ameripan lemon! Fffffff :D
YoakeKodomo chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
I like the last line of this. I could imangine the overprotective hero-ness could get old after awhile.
lady of storm and lightning chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Damn it Canada... how is it that you're so frickin adorable? And that awkward conversation XD once again, America just bull-dozes on without even noticing the atmosphere... but who am I to judge? ) I am extremely inobservant... so I didn't notice England was driving while drunk until you mentioned it ll
Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
I still love it

God, I should be more like you o-o

I think I'm gonna start making my stories like yours! Uh, in the shortness I mean...like...I write too much for my own good.

Way too much.

I like your writing! xD Because its not all...uber short and horrid..its actually really nice. :D
Smile Wolf chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Bwahaha! This is made of win, my friend. I especially enjoyed America’s attempt at giving Canada the talk. Poor Canada, and Japan for that matter. Lol. Oh, and I think you should definitely write this one shot. I would love to read it.
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
OMG is there FrUk? :D I love FrUk almost as much as AmeriPan
oro-oro chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
XD America's talk with Canada had me lol'ing, as well as England telling his little friend not to eat whatever. XD This was such a cute little chapter, and I loved it. :D I agree, i think England would be a very safe driver.
oro-oro chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
:D I'm loving this! It's very cute, and well written. You have the characters down pat! I can't wait for an update. 3
KakashiFangirlOfDOOM chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
SQUEE!

I can't wait for the next chapter! x3
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
And little Canada's innocence has now Bern ruined _ lol I rly love this :D I can't wait tip the next installment!
KakashiFangirlOfDOOM chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Chuuu!

I love this story! X3

I also love how Alfred refers to Kiku as his 'lovable blur'
Smile Wolf chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Yet another beautiful chapter my friend!
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I will now forever refer Kiku as Alfred's lovable blur O_O I love this so far! I will Now continue my reading...
Smile Wolf chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
YAY! I am really enjoying reading about these two, and I happen to love your style as well!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »