Reviews for To The Sticking Place
SquashAndJuice chapter 6 . 9/26/2020
Hi. I know this story is 7 years old and you probably won't read this, but I just read the whole thing in one go and love it. It pulled on my heartstrings perfectly and made my cry at multiple points. I'd never thought about a fic like this and had some reservations going into it, but you blew me away. It was fantastic.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 5 . 7/27/2020
Joned is still so Ianto. What a wonderful characterisation
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2020
This is brilliant this is absolutely brilliant, the characters are fully developed, and have fully fleshed out arcs. The world building is superb (I love seeing how certain canon events are effected). Jones is so different from Ianto but yet down to the but at his core he’s the same. I cannot day enough good things about the story I love it so much. I can just get lost in this universe again and again.
RoaringMice chapter 5 . 5/8/2019
Yay! Mickey and Martha! Maybe, anyway. :)
CrumbleCookie chapter 6 . 11/21/2018
Loved this, it’s perfect and beautiful. Loved the ianto twist as well
Andrea chapter 2 . 11/11/2018
You are wonderful and this is a fantastic fic. I'm really enjoying it xx
kathyoberbeck chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
I am loving this story! I adore badass Ianto.. I can see I am not going to get any sleep tonight cuz I am going to have to read the rest of this stick. Thank you so much for your hard work and now onto chapter 2!
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
This is a fine a piece of drama, action, and fluff on the umpteenth read as it was on the first. Thanks bunches!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
This is literally my favorite Torchwood fanfiction! I really love the whole plot and Ianto is the best! Please write a sequel or one-shot!
AokiKaede chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
This fic is just brilliant! I can see myself re-read it already. Thanks for the great work!
AokiKaede chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Oh god this fic is sooooo good! All the angst and the feels... And every character feels so authentic even though this is an AU. The misunderstanding between Jack and Into is killing me. T_T
September Severtana chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
I don't know how many other people have had this reaction, but whenever I think too long about Ianto's death and the way Jack handled it, I get really sad and tend to cry. I don't ever cry at written works, but I've learned from reading yours that if the writing is good enough, then I will. I'm not sure if I should be congratulating you for your amazing characters and plot, or bemoaning the fact that I will never get over Ianto Jones and Jack Harkness and you helped me realize that.

So I'm saying both. Thank you for writing this.
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
Bravo! I really enjoyed that the second time around. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Great story. loved it.
Elwaith chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Why? I was hoping that since it was an AU Tosh and Owen would be ok.