Reviews for To The Sticking Place
AokiKaede chapter 6 . 8/12
This fic is just brilliant! I can see myself re-read it already. Thanks for the great work!
AokiKaede chapter 4 . 8/12
Oh god this fic is sooooo good! All the angst and the feels... And every character feels so authentic even though this is an AU. The misunderstanding between Jack and Into is killing me. T_T
September Watson chapter 6 . 7/27
I don't know how many other people have had this reaction, but whenever I think too long about Ianto's death and the way Jack handled it, I get really sad and tend to cry. I don't ever cry at written works, but I've learned from reading yours that if the writing is good enough, then I will. I'm not sure if I should be congratulating you for your amazing characters and plot, or bemoaning the fact that I will never get over Ianto Jones and Jack Harkness and you helped me realize that.

So I'm saying both. Thank you for writing this.
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 7/24
Bravo! I really enjoyed that the second time around. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 5/8
Great story. loved it.
Elwaith chapter 3 . 4/27
Why? I was hoping that since it was an AU Tosh and Owen would be ok.
M chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
I must've read this story half a dozen times in the past 2-3 years. Every time, I manage to find it captivating and heart-wrenching. I think this is my favourite Torchwood fanfic ever... If you ever write any more Torchwood fanfics, I'll be sure to read it!
lilyhayman chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
GOOD GOD THIS IS BRILLIANT! you are an amazingly talented writer and you simply must never stop writing no matter what about! Your characters develop and are so well crafted and beautifully portrayed, you have these great mysteries behind the characters and just GAH WELL DONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions. I have read it so many times, and I absolutely love it. It has smut without compromising quality and angst without compromising the characters or badassery! Thank you so much for gifting us with this wonderful work of art!
SnarkyHunter chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
(First attempt didn't work, sorry 'bout that.)
I know better, I really do - it's a quarter to one in the morning and I've been crying over this fic *again*. It's so painful and so beautiful and does so much with the characters and I've almost certainly read this far more times than I've actually watched the show and I think it far outstrips anything canon could dream of being in terms of quality. You're brilliant and this story is brilliant and I can't thank you enough for giving the Torchwood fandom such a gift.
SnarkyHunter chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
I know
allthefandoms19 chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Absolutely amazing congratulations! That was a bloody brilliant fic, I love the way you used characters and different character POVs.
Willia chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
I just finished the french version of your fic and... Wow ! What a wonderful job ! It's definitely one of my favorite AU...
You used perfectly the references to the episodes, as when Jack asks Ianto out for a date in this part...
I also completely adore the way you write a few pages of thoughts for some characters, in the middle of some chapters (as for Mickey, for Martha, and for Loïs of course). I admire you for that, cause those parts are integrated to the story while not really telling the same thing... You see ? Anyway, it's perfect.
I hope I've been understoodable, but forgive me if I haven't been and remember I'm French _
Thank you very much for this story. :)
Willia chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wait... It really is your first fic ? Wow, if I could have written so well the first time I did...
I just read the first chapter of this fic in French, translated by leulade (by the way you were right to let her translate it, she truly is a good writer), and I was just... Wow ! I mean, it's very well written, and it's so different from what we've already seen...
I love your Ianto, and I love this way he's in love with Jack, silently and discreetly... I completely adore the way you transformed the episodes, changing the meaning and yet not transforming them too much... And the final scene on the Valiant is breath-taking, I litterally didn't breathe for twenty seconds ! XD
Anyway. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm gonna read Chapter two very, very soon, and I'll come back to you :)
robyn chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Hey, I just started reading this story and had to stop now after a couple of hours and the first 4 chapters. I have to say, I love it!

I find myself wanting to watch Torchwood and I get really anxious about it, but the problem is: It won't be like this story! No question, I love the show and all the characters, especially Ianto and how he is in the show, but your version is incredible! I really want to see this made into a second version of the show, it would be just fantastic.

I love how you develop the characters, especially the Jack-Ianto and the Owen-Ianto dynamics are so enjoyable for me. I can't wait to finish the story :)