Reviews for To The Sticking Place
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
This is a fine a piece of drama, action, and fluff on the umpteenth read as it was on the first. Thanks bunches!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
This is literally my favorite Torchwood fanfiction! I really love the whole plot and Ianto is the best! Please write a sequel or one-shot!
AokiKaede chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
This fic is just brilliant! I can see myself re-read it already. Thanks for the great work!
AokiKaede chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Oh god this fic is sooooo good! All the angst and the feels... And every character feels so authentic even though this is an AU. The misunderstanding between Jack and Into is killing me. T_T
September Watson chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
I don't know how many other people have had this reaction, but whenever I think too long about Ianto's death and the way Jack handled it, I get really sad and tend to cry. I don't ever cry at written works, but I've learned from reading yours that if the writing is good enough, then I will. I'm not sure if I should be congratulating you for your amazing characters and plot, or bemoaning the fact that I will never get over Ianto Jones and Jack Harkness and you helped me realize that.

So I'm saying both. Thank you for writing this.
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
Bravo! I really enjoyed that the second time around. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Great story. loved it.
Elwaith chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Why? I was hoping that since it was an AU Tosh and Owen would be ok.
M chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
I must've read this story half a dozen times in the past 2-3 years. Every time, I manage to find it captivating and heart-wrenching. I think this is my favourite Torchwood fanfic ever... If you ever write any more Torchwood fanfics, I'll be sure to read it!
lilyhayman chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
GOOD GOD THIS IS BRILLIANT! you are an amazingly talented writer and you simply must never stop writing no matter what about! Your characters develop and are so well crafted and beautifully portrayed, you have these great mysteries behind the characters and just GAH WELL DONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions. I have read it so many times, and I absolutely love it. It has smut without compromising quality and angst without compromising the characters or badassery! Thank you so much for gifting us with this wonderful work of art!
SnarkyHunter chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
(First attempt didn't work, sorry 'bout that.)
I know better, I really do - it's a quarter to one in the morning and I've been crying over this fic *again*. It's so painful and so beautiful and does so much with the characters and I've almost certainly read this far more times than I've actually watched the show and I think it far outstrips anything canon could dream of being in terms of quality. You're brilliant and this story is brilliant and I can't thank you enough for giving the Torchwood fandom such a gift.
SnarkyHunter chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
I know
allthefandoms19 chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Absolutely amazing congratulations! That was a bloody brilliant fic, I love the way you used characters and different character POVs.
Willia chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
I just finished the french version of your fic and... Wow ! What a wonderful job ! It's definitely one of my favorite AU...
You used perfectly the references to the episodes, as when Jack asks Ianto out for a date in this part...
I also completely adore the way you write a few pages of thoughts for some characters, in the middle of some chapters (as for Mickey, for Martha, and for Loïs of course). I admire you for that, cause those parts are integrated to the story while not really telling the same thing... You see ? Anyway, it's perfect.
I hope I've been understoodable, but forgive me if I haven't been and remember I'm French _
Thank you very much for this story. :)