Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Sky
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/22
His big bad dragon form got taken out by a blow to the back of the head? WTF kinda ULTIMATE power is that? That was just SAD
9tail chapter 5 . 3/15
why didn't you just have naruto summing the dragon during the 3 way deadlock? and i can't wait for naruto to get his memories.
WrittinInStone chapter 5 . 3/10
This is an absolutely excellent fic. I love it.

I know why you haven't updated; basically, your readers have pissed you off. Been there, done that. There's nothing worse than looking at your view/visitor count, seeing over 1,000 for both and then seeing that you only have like 30 reviews for a chapter.

I mean, really, WTF? You ungrateful bastards couldn't take a moment to type a few words? Really? Makes you want to flip all of them the bird.

But for those of us who have reviewed, I hope you get your second wind. This story is wonderful and deserves to be finished. However, if you don't, thank you very much for your efforts thus far.
soel15 chapter 5 . 2/28
I love your stories.
I've read some very good that you've written, but which have not updated and would like to see finish
grimreap114 chapter 1 . 1/23
Cool start hyōrinmaru always was my favorite zanpakuto
TidusFFX1997 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I've read both this and sit upon the frozen heavens and I wish you had more for this one because it is quite good hope you eventually get round to finishing it
Scififan33 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
You haven't updated this in over two years. Is it not being completed? Not sure which version I prefer yet.
1v2 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
i said it before [[ should have said it here ]] and i will say it again I LOVE IT your naruto fics i love them to me they are perfect and i enjoy reading them hell you have got to be in the top 10 when it comes to being the best naruto fanfic writers i hope you keep writing naruto fics and the other fics that other people have come to enjoy reading
1v2 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
i love it!
1v2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
i love it
Amara Silvana chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Hello! I very much enjoyed Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens, and this rewrite of it is wonderful. Having it restricted to Naruto's point of view certainly changes the way some of the scenes played out, but I liked it. I also liked how you added some scenes that were skipped over in the original, like the confrontation between the foreign ninja and Team 7 plus Kabuto. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the rewrite goes.
julian b. falcon chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
'Naruto felt faintly the presence of Hyôrinmaru hovering protectively over his shoulder, and watched as Iruka's eyes went wide. His heart skipped a beat, but he-' Wait, what?! Now, that's just a hyperbolic statement. There are more statements like this seen in this chapter. I'm not insulting you, but I just like the previous version, the SUTFH is better in my opinion. It's more simple, nothing like 'Oh no if my friends see my powers I'm dead' and most importantly, the previous version doesn't seem so... weak. I'm sorry for using such a strong word, but... you get my point.
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
please update more!
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Well was nice while it lasted, I hope you update some day.
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Best "Naruto gets a Zanpakto" story I ever recall reading so far.