Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Sky
alise2000 chapter 5 . 6/27
Best story ever . I don't quite well understand all the things about the swords and the swords techniques , but the plot is really good , so it doesn't bother me that much . Keep up the good work.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 5 . 6/18
great chapter, if you start the next chapter will you be finding some way for naruto to have mature daiguren hyorinmaru form that toshiro was shown to have in the manga because he got some new awesome abilities like the four worlds something i forgot the last bit
Amras Black-Fox chapter 5 . 6/18
This is a wonderful chapter. I don't know if you're going to come back and do anything else to the story but I just wanted you to know that I definitely enjoyed this chapter and look forward to seeing the next chapter of the near future
ironboy32 chapter 5 . 6/9
Keep up the work Fawkes. God I love this story
dragonbuster117 chapter 5 . 4/11
Please continue this story Fawkes-sama I've become emotionally invested in this. This story is too good to let go unfinished. Please continue I BEG YOU!
dragonbuster117 chapter 4 . 4/11
Hmm, I'm speculating that Hinata might be the reincarnation of Hagoromo's wifey. And I'm loving the scene at Ichiraku's Ramen. So much fluff lol.
dragonbuster117 chapter 3 . 4/11
I love how bad-ayou made the Gaara fight. It was very original. I now think my favorite Zanpakuto is Hy├┤rinmaru, sorry Zangetsu. lol
dragonbuster117 chapter 2 . 4/11
I'm loving the Naruhina fluff here. Keep it up lol.
dragonbuster117 chapter 1 . 4/11
Wow, this is a really great start, I bet that Hy├┤rinmaru is gonna be kicking Naruto's ainto shape faster than a lot more concentrated Jiraiya could even hope.
ivan0061509 chapter 5 . 3/26
Nice chapter it was good I can't wait to read the next chapter you post
Maitre-Loup chapter 5 . 3/20
The story is amazing and the Omake at the end of this chapter was funny
Ryuuohjin chapter 5 . 3/8
Like it.
WariorOD3 chapter 5 . 2/2
This has to be the third time Ive read this and it just keeps getting better!
lokyyt chapter 5 . 1/15
more please keep typing and please reply
DeadParade chapter 5 . 1/10
Awesome story, I like the premise too.