Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Sky
hiracluso chapter 5 . 3/24
I like this story, though can write more chapters?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 5 . 3/10
And with chapter 5 the story ends till next time. I could have sworn someone would have tried to steal the sword while he was at the festival. Oh well I was wrong hehe.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 4 . 3/10
Sounds like a hollow with that feeling of emptiness when he uses that feather wing form.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 3 . 3/10
Awww sad ending to this chapter.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 2 . 3/10
Wow I liked how the chapter flowed and cant wait to see his Bankai.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 1 . 3/10
It was a fun first chapter. My only complaint was when did lee attack and beat up Naruto?! I didn't get that it was Teme who got pwned by Lee.
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 5 . 1/2
I know it's been a long time. But I really hope you continue this story. I actually really love all your stories. However "Sit upon the frozen heavens" is one of my all time favorites. And this version is so compelling and has a depth its predecessor did not. I truly wish that you could finish it.
Bleeding Ruby chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
wonderful this chapter was awesome like always James cant wait for more and the omake was pretty funny i love when people do omakes
Trithankar chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
I would have said that you made Naruto super powerful, but when you give a stamina freak a living weapon of sage of the six paths, who cares for the boy then he is bound to have super power. But you could have at least changed the swords name and it's attacks names. Then it would have been creative. Also, Naruto and Sasuke are both reincarnation of Asura and Indira Ootsusuki. Naruto alone is not reincarnation of Hagaromo Ootsusuki. The Sage of six , Hagaromo is like a loving father to the tailed beasts and Kurama call's him 'old man six paths' and he is the only human besides Asura and Naruto to earn his trust and respect.
alise2000 chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
Best story ever . I don't quite well understand all the things about the swords and the swords techniques , but the plot is really good , so it doesn't bother me that much . Keep up the good work.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
great chapter, if you start the next chapter will you be finding some way for naruto to have mature daiguren hyorinmaru form that toshiro was shown to have in the manga because he got some new awesome abilities like the four worlds something i forgot the last bit
Amras Black-Fox chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
This is a wonderful chapter. I don't know if you're going to come back and do anything else to the story but I just wanted you to know that I definitely enjoyed this chapter and look forward to seeing the next chapter of the near future
ironboy32 chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Keep up the work Fawkes. God I love this story
DragonBuster117 chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Please continue this story Fawkes-sama I've become emotionally invested in this. This story is too good to let go unfinished. Please continue I BEG YOU!
DragonBuster117 chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Hmm, I'm speculating that Hinata might be the reincarnation of Hagoromo's wifey. And I'm loving the scene at Ichiraku's Ramen. So much fluff lol.