Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Sky
King of Bahamut chapter 1 . 8/10
please update
Azrael1225 chapter 1 . 7/23
I can't find words. I love this new version almost as much as I love the old one already.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 9/22/2018
that was good keep the chapters coming
KagomeGirl021 chapter 5 . 7/11/2018
So will this ever be finished or has this been abandoned? its been over 6 years since the last update! I want to know what happens next! Will sasuke learn the truth of his clan before he tries to join orochimaru? How much stronger will naruto get? Was Lee fixed yet? Will naruto still go on a trip with jiraiya to get stronger? Will naruto find out more about those memories?
Please update soon!
Tempore Mortis chapter 5 . 6/17/2018
I really like the Omake at the end.
Clearmens chapter 5 . 4/24/2018
Wow very interesting crossover with a lot of hints of a powerful Naruto fic and well written. I wonder why I don't recall ever coming across it.
A nice intro of Danzou and typical Naruto showdown with hiashi. My question how come Hinata also have a zanpakuto? Did the rikudo's wife had one?
Are the others going to all manifest one?
rammieson chapter 5 . 1/15/2018
I don't review dead fics...wait...
RG chapter 5 . 1/14/2018
I just discovered your story, and it is fan-fucking-tastic!
Thank you for your gift, my friend!
link1211 chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
i like the story and will wait for the next chapter.
shadow chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
I liked the chapter!
Anon chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
It would be very nice to read a story without an author twisting a reader for reviews via a false Omake ~

Just saying~
Alexia Colette chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
This one is much better than the re-write you wrote with ten-ten being one of the romance characters. continue this one
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
So yeah kinda disappointed in you since you had Kakashi admit he sucks at Kenjutsu then have Sasuke appear with a sword which means he was lying. Unless you lied about Sasuke getting a zanpakutou?
The-dark-power-of-the-Darkness chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Waiting for this to continue for 5 years...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
This is where I say: "Good job. I really like your story."

Because I do.