Reviews for Changes
Priya-101 chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Ooooo wonder where Jacob is? I liked this chapter. Was looking forward to it & glad you didn't stop writing it!

(forget to write name lol)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Oooo wonder where Jacob is? I liked this chapter. Was looking forward to it & glad you didn't stop writing it!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
I'm not sure when this story was started so i might be a little late but YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS!
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
good to see another chpater
sheeiur22 chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
Great update thanks.
God1801 chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
Hey it's me. Formally "SonofHell666" was awesome like always. I'd love to be apart of your form if I could find a link? Keep up the great work!
Lionnara chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
yeah, i enjoyed the wholde chapter :) keep going.
F.Zahra chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
its lovely

awesome actually

i vote edward
heazaluvya chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
How long till the next? This is geat. I'm soo glad u decided 2 keep going :D
apple123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
well,i firstly would like to tell you that your story was just fab.

please put up the next chapter asap.

in the story, u said bella got hooked to drinking,but vampires don't take alcohol right?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
This is absolutly amazing! Is soooo great, i read it every night b4 i go sleep, but at the moment because your not updating i have nothing 2 read at bed, so please update quick :)
Ashley Ayoub chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
i would love to help u but i can't. i can't beta, i suck at spelling and all. I LOVE THE STORY SO PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT. THANKS ASH
kikichugirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I PMed you about the Beta thing :)

Anyway, I really like this story and it's pretty good, so. Keep up the good work!
MaryMary123 chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
80 years is a long time for that love to last. I think he is still telling himself he loves her. She is not his mate or he could never have left.
nobody chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
i love this story line. keep going with it please, because i want to know how esme reacts. even though i find the forgiving relationship between edward and bella is a little fast, even for bella, simon is a really awesome character. i would like to hear more on bella's power, too. keep on writing.