Reviews for Saturday Night Special
cameronrichards chapter 2 . 4/8
You are a good writer. I like how it shows house's POV
if you were to write a book i would read it
parttimeficwriter chapter 41 . 3/14
So happy to see another chapter and read that there will be another ten although I confess to being a little sad that it means the journey will be over soon. I hope your love for your new fandom doesn't mean you'll disappear from this one completely as, selfishly, I want you to keep writing for House and Cameron as you have written some of the best fics for this pairing that I have had the pleasure to read. Thanks for the new chapter, it was lovely and heart warming and beautifully written, as always x
kulas014 chapter 41 . 3/12
It's nice how it's AU but you still managed to put it some of the original story. A very good story. Keep it up! :D
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 41 . 3/9
I check this story for updates every now and then, and this update was a nice surprise...keep up the good work!
Darkangel665 chapter 41 . 3/5
First off thank you for updating and I will be very sad when this story ends but I must admit I have so far enjoyed the ride :)

What other pairings have you preoccupied? If your other stories are anything like this then I would really like to read them. Thanks for the story! I send you love and cookies :)
catgrl chapter 41 . 3/5
Aww Sounds like House and Alison had a good time in New York.. Can't wait for more... Your very Welcome.
sad to see this end, it have been a fun ride.
So where will you go next?
All-I-need chapter 41 . 3/4
I'm still here! And I still love this story, so no worries.
The arch in this chapter was brilliant - the moment he said her full name I just went: "Hey, that spells arch! ... wait a minute..."
House and Cameron are simply adorable together and it's nice to have this story to remind me of why they were my favourite ship on the show.
Speaking of, what's your new ship? Maybe we've got that one in common and I can look forward to further stories from you.
vanessag chapter 41 . 3/4
Oh. My. God. An update! You have no idea how much this makes me happy! You made my day :D
I love the way you picture their relationship, their are so perfect for each other!
I'm glad you said that you're going to complete this fanfic, it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Vanessa
PS: what is the other pairing you have fallen for? :)
wintersmith chapter 41 . 3/4
10 more chapters? Wow! As spread out as the chapters are, a little dose of happiness never comes amiss. (What's the new pairing you've fallen for, may I ask?)
Regina Falange chapter 41 . 3/4
Finally! Thank you SO much for this wonderful update! :) Your writing style is exquisite and as I've said before, this story is one of my all time favs here on FF I really don't want it to end...:)

Gtreets from Israel!
Monkey94 chapter 41 . 3/3
Yay! I'm glad you updated! Keep up the great work. I love how you write House and Cameron!
aszecsei chapter 41 . 3/3
Thank you so much for the update! I know you welcomed cheerleading, but I'm I must confess that I do not have the figure for one of those uniforms. My deepest apologies. In all seriousness, though, I'm really, really glad this next chapter got released. This is one of my favorite stories, and every new chapter brings a smile to my face.
OldSFfan chapter 41 . 3/3
Very loving chapter. House can be a very nice guy when the stakes are right, can't he?
Anon2329 chapter 41 . 3/3
Oh, glad to have you back sweetie. Also now seriously interested in knowing what other pairing/fandom you'll write about after this.