Reviews for Fullmetal Alchemist: What Lies Ahead
Fantome Star chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
That was really good! I like your idea of their futures. My only complaint are the minor errors in spelling and grammar. Overall it's a nice story keep adding more!
LonelySoldier chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This story is a little AU but its quite good. You should also warn others about the character death.
Daveofways chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
after reding all of what u have so far ive got some constructive ctritism if it helps. i like the concept of the stort, but it seems more like a oneshot fluff sort of fanfic rather then a actul story like you sem to be making it ut to be. at this stage and based on ur style of wrting it doesn't seem like real grounds for development. sentance structre is a little undeveloped and attentin to detail is poor. but the realizm and relation to the actual series is spot on, unlike most fanfics, and it stays within possibilities of the actual story. the characters, so to say, are in character, or characterizes properly. work on it tho, in small stages. this site is ment for learnin by doing.

regaurds, dave.
Rockerchick098 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
i love it u should write more for this story i would love to read it :)
Rockerchick098 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
awwwwww its soo cute but pinako dying was sad. loved the chapter
LightMyBulb chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I love this! XD
Gisel0202 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Short but I really liked it :D is cute!. I hope to read more soon!
LightMyBulb chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
awww! :3 continue this! :D
Gisel0202 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome chapter! EdWin fluff makes me happy :D. I can't wait for the next update ;)
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Aww, this is really sweet.
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was a really sweet , pretty little fic, though I'm sad Pinako's gone.

The only crit I have is that King was actually Bradley's first name, so Mustang would be Furher Roy Mustang, not Frurher King Mustang. Also, it's shining , not shinning. Other than that wonderfully written (: