Reviews for World War Z: Isolation and Liberation
Lady Callista chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wonderful! I wish the book had more tales of the survivor camps like this, it was very believable and well written.
Wandering Thought chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Seriously awesome! The gradual build up throughout this story was spot on, and the stories of hardship under the culture of the southern US was really interesting and actually inspiring. Love this work!
MusicalWonder chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Completly and utterly spectacular. One of the best fanfiction's I've read.
Zarosian chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
WOOO! Awesome. AGAIN.
The thousandth son chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Boy howdy.

This. Was. The. Best. Fanfiction. Ever.

I thought you did good work when you RPed in Space Hulk, RZ&LWC and AOTC, but this, jeezus christ THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD.

I did not even know what 'World War Z' is, but I will google it now.

I bet the only reason you don't write for Black Library is that they are scared that you will outpace Dan Abnett.
JMK2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Outstanding! This could fit right in the book. Keep it up man!
Agent Undead chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very well written the author seemed to of read WWZ. If there is ever a anthology of WWZ stories then this should be put in it.
Residentevil06 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow! This is very impressive piece of work! I have to say that you certainly stayed true to the W.W.Z. style and managed to make a story that could have been placed within the book without any notice that it wasn't written by Max Brooks himself! Thanks for sharing this I really enjoyed it!
Gamepwn22 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
You are an AMAZING writer. I enjoyed this story so much, great job! I hope to read more stories from you soon.
Otokage chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Bah! Why the hell has nobody reviewed this?

I know who you are. You are MAX BROOKS IN DISGUISE!

Honestly, this bit could've come straight out of WWZ. It was so, unbelievably well written. It was believable, and really set you into the narrative zone that WWZ captured. Trully a piece or art, my friend.

Well done.