Reviews for 00Qwaser
Yoham chapter 7 . 8/22
review, review, review... I don't want to spoil anyone, so chapter 7 is again, very good. I love this Hana/Katja AU-Story. I think it's totally worth to give a try, even if AU-Stories sometimes disappoint. This definitely doesn't, in my humble opinion. If you do give it a try, yeah I'm talking to you, anonymous reader, who checks the review section to see if it's worth your while, please tell me, aren't the three OC's worth a story of their own?! I so want to read more of them. I think this is love, Liebe, l'amoour, l'amore, любо́вь! If I'm not the only one that thinks that way, please, PLEASE let WickedxBlackxCat know, hopefully my (our?) wish comes true.

Now to you, WickedxBlackxCat, please don't misunderstand, I soo want to know what else 00Qwaser has in store for me. I just love that wicked sense of humor of yours. A great read, and never predictable. Please keep up the good work, and please consider writing a story for that crazy trio in the future, it would make me so happy! The dynamic of them is so capturing, that I would be so very sad if I couldn't learn more about them, and who...I mean what they can get into!
Liebe, liebe, liebe, liebe, liebe ️
Yoham chapter 6 . 4/9
Yay! Another chapter, I love this story! Moooooore, me want moooore!
emeraldcris chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Well this took an unexpectedly dark twist but I love that Hana is apparently not normal? Nice development
Kitty chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
It was pretty good. I liked it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
update plzzz!
Shiro Nakamura chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story you have an amazing mind indeed sorry if that sounds weird very cute and hilarious story you should keep going with it I really enjoyed it.

I said that twice beacause its important to me!
featherfun chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Hana is simply amazing! Where was she hiding her flame thrower?
xlimax chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
lol good chapter I just love this hana :D
arumogoni chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
woahh! really exciting 3

waiting for a new update for this fic and the other one ;D
cronaxmaka chapter 1 . 5/30/2011