Reviews for Because we made it this far
SomethingMoreQ chapter 1 . 10/10
I like you. You understand my need for angst. This is exactly the type of stories I love to hate and hate to love. This is great heartbreaking content.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/5
Sad, really sad. I'm crying.
You're awesome.
fluffnights chapter 1 . 8/1
Excuse me while I BAWL MY EYES OUT.
burnt charcoal scones chapter 1 . 7/31
you are really talented and this is one of those rare fics that made me cry...
Vianne chapter 1 . 7/22
Wow that was beautiful. It's 1 in the morning and I'm crying my eyes out right now. You are extremely talented and this was so cute and sad. This is probably the best fanfiction I've read all day. :*)
CodeVassie chapter 1 . 6/27
I saw the genre as "Tragedy" yet I was still caught off guard. Even when he went to the church it didn't click or when he was hurrying between the tombstones. Nope. My little brain is too slow for that. Wasn't until the paragraph right after that it hit me in the face. Damn. Now I've got to go sit in a corner for a while. Yep. Right over here.
Thank you for the beautiful story.
God. Just shoot me already:( the last sentence was so darn beautiful and I can't I can't I can't aaaaaaaaaa "I do". I wanna slam my head into the table and die. Your works are always magnificent! When I reach the last part and go "ok well this is the end phew" you manage to twist my heart even more. EVERY TIME. It hurts like hell but in a good way:D. Love your fic, love you a lot ! You're amazing!
Yki chapter 1 . 5/27
It is very cool story.
I love sad fanfics. The end of your story was wonderfool!
I am sorry, if my text has mistakes.
Omg! I cried so much! TT_TT
Silent Searcher chapter 1 . 3/10
Why do you do this? Why must you crush my heart with your beautiful words? This is truly amazing.
AngelicDemon678 chapter 1 . 2/15
Sob... Just sobbing in my pillow right now... :( I love the story though!
Under Celestial Stars chapter 1 . 2/15

i think you just killed me

but the feels

they're too much

Great job you are really talented. :)
I didn't get my permission form signed for this feels trip :,(

Why did you have to do that to my little heart?
noellea113 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Simply perfect and depressing. You broke my heart...:(
The ending was the best part