Reviews for Because we made it this far
KabukiWuki chapter 1 . 6/30
This is beautiful. Really. I'm crying so hard right now... Amazing...simply amazing.
Nebelsue chapter 1 . 6/29
You just broke my heart, now. And the end with the writing it broke my heart a second heart. This was wonderful and thanks for writing this:)
You did a great job on this fic! I cried a bit at the end and speaking of the ending, I LOVE it. It has his feel to it but maybe it's just me but anyway thx for the great read and effort you put into this fic and keep up the good work! ;)
ItaliaVenecianoVargas chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh my God...this made me cry...*sniff* it's so beautiful
Wedge Antilles chapter 1 . 3/6
I'm crying so much right now. I was not ecpecting that twist, and it broke me heart. Beautiful fic.
Ciel0306 chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my god... damn twist at the end.. I was getting nervous even from the firrst word.. Keep praying that please... please not that kind of twist where one of them got an accident right before / after the proposal.. But damn.. It's waay more hurtin than that.. D"''':
My heart is broken, cant stop crying /3 .. but this was just.. beautiful, really.. and.. bittersweet .. :'''') Damn I need to find lighter stuffs to shoo this sad feeling away..
ForeverAnOddity chapter 1 . 1/31
A beautiful piece, as always. I'm forcing my friend Lillie to read this, and I can hardly wait tot see her reaction. She always reads the mediocre stuff, and I thought it about time to introduce her to a fanficton god(des).
Hetalia guest chapter 1 . 1/20
You made me have the feels. Now if you will excus me for one moment. I will go cry in my emo corner. The title was also very moving to me because it has to relate to the story but it had to do with the point with the Tory of Alfred and Arthur. I ship it USUK for life man.️
fleshslasher chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Aw... It's so sad, but sweet :'(
Chiisaioni chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Is it pathetic to cry so much over such a short story? Even more if it's a fiction? Nevermind, thank you for making me feel so strong.
Hydra no Mago chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
"But I don't want anyone else telling me 'I do'."
"I do."
Now that, is a beautiful ending.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Awww, this was a really adorable story! I was pretty surprised when it turned out the Arthur was already dead, I saw that it was in the tragedy category but I just assumed one of them would die later on. This also makes me wonder just how old Arthur was? Like what was their age difference? And while this was an adorable story, I won't deny that I was a bit startled when Arthur's ghost wrote 'I do' seems to have taken an almost supernatural turn. Anyway, lovely story.
Emma chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ok. I think this short story is really good. It's heartfelt, tragic, beautiful and harrowingly heartwarming, if you can even do that. I first thought that it was going to be the generic 'Alfred gets hit by a car on the way to the wedding/ the day he was going to propose and Arthur would find the ring in his pocket and he would wear it for the rest of his life' ass cockery and I would be sitting here bored because that sort of story is bland and dull and has no weight and used over and over and I'm a heartless bitch. But I honestly didn't expect Arthur to be dead and that did break my heart a little ( even though I don't even ship this but hey, I don't care what the story is about as long as it's good).

But.

My God.

That ending.

CHEAP!

I mean, come on! You couldn't have left it at Alfred walking away. You just HAD to put some mystic ghost shit into it. What, did Arthur come back as a spirit and wrote that?

Bull. Shit.

It's just increadably cliché and stupid in my opinion. It takes away the 'tragity' part of the story completely and annoys me to no end. A tragity is supposed to not have a happy ending. I count this ending as a happy ending. Therefore it's not a tragity. I know people will make the argument that Arthur is dead therefore they can't get married be together and love eachother and fuck on every wall in there house but it still agrivates me that you made this thing even remotely happy when it really shouldn't have been.

The only way I can even pretend to begin to like this ending us if the one who wrote 'I do' was one if Arthur's faerie friends. That is the only way. And even then I'm still not even 1% satisfied with this ending.

Take out the 'I do' part, and this story is great. I honestly do like this story, just not the ending.

I swear I'm not a troll. If I was one of them, I would have used the words fag, gay, and would have only talked about the ending. I'm just annoyed that most of the reviews on this story are completely positive and call this a perfect tragity. Want one of those? Read 'Footsteps' by TwistedGoth on this site. It's a hetalia fanfic, and if this made you cry, holy shit you will bawl your eyes out whilst reading 'Footsteps'. THAT'S a perfect tragity.

Feel free to hate me anyway because I have a different opinion. I don't care, everyone has there own feelings to show to the world.
animefangal chapter 1 . 9/16/2014