Reviews for Because we made it this far
Pasta and Sin chapter 1 . 7/10
I am silently crying here in public. I AM ACTUALLY SOBBING AND SNIFFING AND I STILL CAN'T STOP CRYING. This story is amazing and I feel no shame in crying whether or not others see me. Bless youI
Motivation is Dying chapter 1 . 5/12
I feel like I got silenced by all the angst and that I'm going to cry and I'm probably not going to speak for a while.

This is so beautiful and I love everything in it. It was so heartbreaking.
GODAMMIT
This entire site is bent on converting me to a USUK shipper. This is bloody brilliant and painful. Thank you for writing this. Thank you.

-Hart Truth
I literally felt my heart break when I realized that Arthur was dead. I had tears streaming down my face by the end of it. This was beautiful. Thank you for writing a wonderful, yet tragic story.
McWaffle's chapter 1 . 2/28
OI Spoilers!:
Don't read this review till you seen this one-shot. This was so cute, sad, and sweet. When I found out the Arthur was dead I felt sad and happy that even after death Alfred stayed close to him. Even though he was gone and dead it didn't stop Alfred from loving him. And what broke my heart but at the same time made it bigger is that Arthur saidI do. "
Chouko Ayumi chapter 1 . 1/30
;-; Nooooooooooo ;-;
SomethingMoreQ chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
YOU
YOU
FREAKIN-
I like you. You understand my need for angst. This is exactly the type of stories I love to hate and hate to love. This is great heartbreaking content.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Sad, really sad. I'm crying.
You're awesome.
fluffnights chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Excuse me while I BAWL MY EYES OUT.
Ms Marshmallow-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
you are really talented and this is one of those rare fics that made me cry...
Vianne chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Wow that was beautiful. It's 1 in the morning and I'm crying my eyes out right now. You are extremely talented and this was so cute and sad. This is probably the best fanfiction I've read all day. :*)
CodeVassie chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I saw the genre as "Tragedy" yet I was still caught off guard. Even when he went to the church it didn't click or when he was hurrying between the tombstones. Nope. My little brain is too slow for that. Wasn't until the paragraph right after that it hit me in the face. Damn. Now I've got to go sit in a corner for a while. Yep. Right over here.
Thank you for the beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
God. Just shoot me already:( the last sentence was so darn beautiful and I can't I can't I can't aaaaaaaaaa "I do". I wanna slam my head into the table and die. Your works are always so...so magnificent! When I reach the last part and go "ok well this is the end phew" you manage to twist my heart even more. EVERY TIME. It hurts like hell but in a good way:D. Love your fic, love you a lot ! You're amazing!
Yki chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
It is very cool story.
I love sad fanfics. The end of your story was wonderfool!
I am sorry, if my text has mistakes.
Yki)