Reviews for Because we made it this far
Ephemeral Amour chapter 1 . 9/25
"I do."
FrothyVescence chapter 1 . 9/22
Wonderful story albeit really sad. It's very hard for me to find really tear-jerking stories like this one and this isn't even my OTP! This was simply heart-breaking like oh. my God. America you poor baby Q n Q!
That last part though was the perfect icing to the cake! It's just aruagruarhragh X(*proceeds to eat perfectly iced cake*
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 7/24
Gee, thanks for the tears. D: (*sobs, bawling into pillow* NOOOOOOOOO-)
KabukiWuki chapter 1 . 6/30
This is beautiful. Really. I'm crying so hard right now... Amazing...simply amazing.
Nebelsue chapter 1 . 6/29
You just broke my heart, now. And the end with the writing it broke my heart a second heart. This was wonderful and thanks for writing this:)
You did a great job on this fic! I cried a bit at the end and speaking of the ending, I LOVE it. It has his feel to it but maybe it's just me but anyway thx for the great read and effort you put into this fic and keep up the good work! ;)
ItaliaVenecianoVargas chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh my God...this made me cry...*sniff* it's so beautiful
Wedge Antilles chapter 1 . 3/6
I'm crying so much right now. I was not ecpecting that twist, and it broke me heart. Beautiful fic.
Ciel0306 chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my god... damn twist at the end.. I was getting nervous even from the firrst word.. Keep praying that please... please not that kind of twist where one of them got an accident right before / after the proposal.. But damn.. It's waay more hurtin than that.. D"''':
My heart is broken, cant stop crying /3 .. but this was just.. beautiful, really.. and.. bittersweet .. :'''') Damn I need to find lighter stuffs to shoo this sad feeling away..
ForeverAnOddity chapter 1 . 1/31
A beautiful piece, as always. I'm forcing my friend Lillie to read this, and I can hardly wait tot see her reaction. She always reads the mediocre stuff, and I thought it about time to introduce her to a fanficton god(des).
Hetalia guest chapter 1 . 1/20
You made me have the feels. Now if you will excus me for one moment. I will go cry in my emo corner. The title was also very moving to me because it has to relate to the story but it had to do with the point with the Tory of Alfred and Arthur. I ship it USUK for life man.️
fleshslasher chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Aw... It's so sad, but sweet :'(
Chiisaioni chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Is it pathetic to cry so much over such a short story? Even more if it's a fiction? Nevermind, thank you for making me feel so strong.
Hydra no Mago chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
"But I don't want anyone else telling me 'I do'."
"I do."
Now that, is a beautiful ending.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Awww, this was a really adorable story! I was pretty surprised when it turned out the Arthur was already dead, I saw that it was in the tragedy category but I just assumed one of them would die later on. This also makes me wonder just how old Arthur was? Like what was their age difference? And while this was an adorable story, I won't deny that I was a bit startled when Arthur's ghost wrote 'I do' seems to have taken an almost supernatural turn. Anyway, lovely story.