Reviews for The Dark Lord of Jurai - Episode 1
Found you! YEA!
Galactic Crystal chapter 6 . 3/5/2004
AWESOME...:)
BobR chapter 6 . 3/5/2003
All right, one down and a number yet to go.

The way you get the trio together is quite plausable and your inclusion of an original character in the form of Prince Orrin is quite entertaining (Orin - one 'r' - was my grandfather's middle name believe it or not). There are a number of spelling and grammar errors, and some mispelled names, but nothing that detracts from the tale itself.

I shall continue on to the next part soon now that you've got my attention.
The Critic chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
This fic barely passed.

Spelling and grammar errors all around. Unrealistic behavior of characters. (e.g The world is about to end, demonic assassins are trying to end their lives before that happens... And they go on a holiday?)

Also, I find mentioned characters very OOC.

Thin storyline, unbelievable events make this fic a bit hard to sallow. And it’s obvious that Orrin is an author’s advocate.

Shape up friend… Or ship out.
Akemi Akibi chapter 6 . 4/6/2002
i am extremely enjoying this the whole 'great bond' one can flame you cause this fic is both an a/t fic and an r/t fic.i enjoyed this fic very much and wish for more.
Akemi Akibi chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
i'm liking this fic so far.a couple of mistakes here and there but nothing worse then me.i hope in future chapters are as good as only thing i don't like about it is that it is a bit too much on the cheesey then that,it's great!
dennisud chapter 6 . 4/5/2002
I wanted to be the first to review this wonderful epic. First it has enough drama, laughs and action to make Star wars a b-class movies series. So those who happen to read this series of stories, let me let you in on a secret, It's one of the best Tenchi stories out there!

You really need to read it from this episode onwards!

dennisud