Reviews for All Other Things Being Equal
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/31
Nao-chan... I'm almost tempted to let her get that depressed if it'll make Akiyama kiss her. Except that's really mean. And Akiyama shouldn't need a reason like that to kiss her.
ineptia chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Ahh, this made me feel so much better after reading the other one.
cheybear chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMFG
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
heh heh heh heh... yes
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Simple, sweet, and deep. :) I enjoyed it.
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This story is so well-written! Hope you could write more Liar Game stories :D
TheNoirTrap chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
OMG I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

"you can absolutely destroy me"

OTP OTP OTP

"i'll stay"

HE'LL STAY, HE'LL FUCKING STAY FOREVER AKSÇAKSAJSJALDKLJAJSSLDHLDH

IT WAS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL, I'M ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW AND...

Ok, let me say this like a normal person: I loved it. Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeease, don't you ever stop writing 'cause you're really fantastic doing it
inkuseitor chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love your writing.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Beautiful. 3
Daysi5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
"You can absolutely destroy me."

I swooned. Imagining a character, or person, as great as Akiyama, admitting that, is like discovering a new drug XD

Great story, as per usual.

cityangelz chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Call me a crybaby but I actually teared (it was just one tear (or maybe two...) sliding down my cheek. I refuse to call that crying!) while reading your story.

A Nao that has loss her optimism is a very heartwrenching Nao. And the relationship between Nao and Akiyama Shinichi? 3 3 This was a damn good one-shot to read. Awesome job!
Darkness' Forbidden Scribe chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was heartrendingly beautiful. I love how she called the one person she knew would help her.
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I sound like a fangirl. But I guess awesome fan-fics just do that to me. You have a great sense of English and well, you're a really really good author. Tons better than those wannabes. Like me :/ Hahas! Oh look, there're 2 more fanfics. Awesome. Keep writing and cheering me up and making me go AWWWWWWWWWWWW!