Reviews for Watch and Learn
Dance Elle Dance chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Cool fanfic! It is very nicely written. I hope you decide to update soon!
Cattra1992 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Update :D
TheSpazChik chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I love this story. It's so well written and I like how she's not freaking out about Tommy. And I love when she yells at him to open the damn door lol. I cant wait for more
callmeBaby'08 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Somewhat better...why is it that when you get high its never the same as the first one...ok don't answer that...if you don't want to that is
callmeBaby'08 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
kinda cheesy for me not enough going on needs more of a kick to it
callmeBaby'08 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
My name is Baby and I'm an addict. I'm addicted to Horror, Romance and Suspense. Congratulations! You just became my new Pusher, isn't it great!
Hopeless-romance45 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
i get your horror movie kick. i'v been watching TCM all weekend just to watch Tommy. i should continue with my own TCM fic, but i need more reviews. would you like to read it?
Xxnikkigirl123xX chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I luv it please keep posting more :D
Randomlysinging chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I love your Texas Chainsaw Massacre stories! I am so excited about the new one your writing. So yeah, please update soon.

(Texas for the win!)
Tommy's good inside chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
yay a new chapter! you're sticking close to the movies, which is great. like you and your mom i also feel sorry for Tommy. maybe if he had a little love in his life, he wouldn't need to kill.

Keep up the good work!
sangheili13 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Hi! Youre doing an excellent job with this fanfic! ) I love it. Im so happy waiting the new story, "clouds".

All your stories are awesome, specially about Friday the 13th and Tommy D

Good luck )
Xxnikkigirl123xX chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Dammmmn it postmorepostmorepostmore PLEASE!
Devil's Favorite Daughter chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
i'm so glad you updated this. : ) i thought you forgot about it.
BloodyRose chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
*throws chainsaw* well its about damn time! :)