Reviews for Watch and Learn
CohanLove0106 chapter 5 . 9/27
I love the TCM franchise. Now, that being said, I have always been fairly intimidated by Thomas, and the reasons for that are fairly self-explanatory. Until recently, I had never given his character much thought, merely knowing him as the chainsaw-wielding killer, until I ran across an article pointing out how Thomas is not the villain. He was merely a pawn to his family, Charlie (Hoyt) especially, and probably never would have hurt anyone had his brother/uncle not started his shit. Aside from Blair (that was his name, correct?), but he did insult him and take away the only thing that made him feel useful or accepted in Travis County, and as he is mentally handicapped, it is almost excusable to a point. But the way you portray him is utterly adorable, and while I would normally consider that behavior OOC because Thomas Brown Hewitt is anything but gentle, the way you write it makes it seem totally plausible. That says a lot about your writing. You are one talented author, and I do hope this gets updated soon as I am looking forward to how Maya deals with the slaughter of this group. Also, will you be continuing after to the 2006 movie? Just curious :)
Silent Ninja 93 chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
update... Update... UPdate... UPDate... UPDAte... UPDATe... UPDATE!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Cool fanfic! It is very nicely written. I hope you decide to update soon!
Cattra1992 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
Rabid Ghosts chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Update :D
TheSpazChik chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I love this story. It's so well written and I like how she's not freaking out about Tommy. And I love when she yells at him to open the damn door lol. I cant wait for more
callmeBaby'08 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Somewhat better...why is it that when you get high its never the same as the first one...ok don't answer that...if you don't want to that is
callmeBaby'08 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
kinda cheesy for me not enough going on needs more of a kick to it
callmeBaby'08 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
My name is Baby and I'm an addict. I'm addicted to Horror, Romance and Suspense. Congratulations! You just became my new Pusher, isn't it great!
Hopeless-romance45 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
i get your horror movie kick. i'v been watching TCM all weekend just to watch Tommy. i should continue with my own TCM fic, but i need more reviews. would you like to read it?
Xxnikkigirl123xX chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I luv it please keep posting more :D
Randomlysinging chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I love your Texas Chainsaw Massacre stories! I am so excited about the new one your writing. So yeah, please update soon.

(Texas for the win!)
Tommy's good inside chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
yay a new chapter! you're sticking close to the movies, which is great. like you and your mom i also feel sorry for Tommy. maybe if he had a little love in his life, he wouldn't need to kill.

Keep up the good work!
sangheili13 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Hi! Youre doing an excellent job with this fanfic! ) I love it. Im so happy waiting the new story, "clouds".

All your stories are awesome, specially about Friday the 13th and Tommy D

Good luck )
Xxnikkigirl123xX chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Dammmmn it postmorepostmorepostmore PLEASE!