Reviews for Bonds of Lust and Love
anita.hyuga chapter 3 . 3/2
Hmmm nice lemon, nice story too. If I was Hinata I'll tied Neji to the bed the whole time, make him my own private sex slave and tell the Hyuga clan and Tsunade that Neji was missing in a mission hahaha, No that's not it, I'll run for my life if someone try to rape Me.
Anyway I'll fav the story.
Awkward chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
…they're cousins…
The-Demon-of-Soul-Society chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I like it and can wait for the next chap
Nechi chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Do u know wot vexs me about the Neji's characters (not the story or the author) in this story? its his insensitivity to to Hinata's feels.

I mean the girl is willing to give up her freedom, career as well as put up with is volatile nature towards her and yet he still gives her

crap even to the extent of treating her like she is a piece of property rather than someone he so called "loves". I mean its unfair to her

that she is basically offering her life just so he can keep breathing while he is unwilling to sacrifice anything (without been forced)for

this arrangement. The part that really drives me up the edge, is the fact that he is being unnecessarily jealous, possessive and distrustful

to me these are signs of an abusive spouse not love and ironically he will do the very same thing and expect forgiveness and understanding

straight off the bat thats just delusional. At least Hinata does not go around allowing shino, kiba or the other males kiss her but apparently

Neji can that just seems unfair, humiliating to Hinata as well as insult her , you will make Neji start from scratch to earn her

trust again becoz no amount of kindness or forgivness from Hinata can remove the stigma of you keep letting her forgive and forget without

consequences you are literally going back on are growth as well as her leadership qualities you said she has developed since her youth.
strawberryMIKO chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
d'awwwwss so freaking sweet!
Trinity Effect chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I must admit though the lemon was too much for me to handle, (don't worry about that I'm a naturally embarrassed and awkward person when it come to that, I blame it on being cloistered by my parents :P) I really like your writing style :) Very interesting and somehow a sense of the darkness of the situation (though it seemed to end up fine in the end) was very clearly shown in your writing I really enjoyed it.

I love Hinata too so I will definitely be reading more of your stories!

-Trinity Effect
Hinacrush chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
awww I love that it's so cute i can't wait for the next update :) nice and very funny with the sweet Hinata calling Neji a asshole :P lol
Aki666 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Ah, yes love is in the air! XD

I'm so glad the feel the same way!

Well until the next chapter!

JA Ne!
harley944 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
ahhh sweet and spicey
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
cool
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
The story is really going good. I really want to know what hinata says. Also, in chapter two, why doesnt she seem mad at neji for wat he did or in chapter one, how did she even know it was him? Was it his voice? Hope u update soon.
Arioka chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
What will hinata doo?
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I love it I love it I love it!
winterkaguya chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Waahhh...hawt NejiHina like this is really a nosebleeding inducing for me! *nosebleed*

Absolutely smexy and I love the chemistry between the two! Hmmmm...is Sasuke going to show up? Hehehehee...should be fun to see what will happen next, eh?

Update soon!