Reviews for The Key to his Amygdala
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/31
Did you have to do research for this fic? 'Cause I had to look up cryptozoology, and I didn't even bother with the various hormones. At least I know what an amygdala is. I think Akiyama was just showing off to mental-Nao.
ineptia chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Awesome! Awesome! I think you were right on with Akiyama's character. Haha, you made me feel stupid with all those shnazzy terms though.
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Kudos to you for writing this. Loved it.
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i love this.

so much.

can't believe i missed this in the Before Times -DEVASTATION.

anywho, LOVE akiyama's multi-genre academic disavowal of 'love' as a psycho-social construct -so veryvery him; and i luffluff that the whole time, his imaginary nao companion's totally impervious to his fists of logic, a silent smile all that's necessary to bring his vaunted rationality down around his ears.

haaaarts.
Meowmie chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Insanely awesomely written! Love every bit of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It's so cute the way he over-analyzes his emotions. Long live adorable, emotionally-awkward brainiacs!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Haha that was cute! :D I really enjoyed getting "inside his head" since it's full of so many twists and turns and loops.

One of my favorite lines was the one about Nao putting a "leash on Nessie, just to parade the evidence in front of him." She would. XD
Tank chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That's... so awfully Shinichi-cute! Love it!
rayningnight chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
So cute~! And it actually SOUNDS like Akiyama! It's too bad that the Liar Game manga didn't try to focus (even slightly) of the chance the two got together (...yet). I wish and REALLY do hope this kind of thing happens, even though the whole manga is based on the psychological suspense, not the actual main characters.

-Twinklefeather

PS: I hope you make a sequel or something! I l-oo-ve this couple~!
jennibearrr chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I simply adore how you write. The thought process that Akiyama has is something I could imagine him thinking about. You write beautifully and I hope you continue to write more.
Daysi5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really liked this :) I've read your other fanfics and I have to say, everything you write seems to be gold *-*