Reviews for The Multiple Stories Of slut Canada
skylin19 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Personally I find it adorable! Him crying while having an orgasm...aww so cute!
YaoiAttraction chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Reading over the others before I get to the newer chappies! Yaah.
YourUglyDuckling chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
Ukrianex Slut!Canada... I would die with joy. Pure amazing joy. I'm making my friend read this cause she's obsessed with BOTDF and is like "OMG I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT SONG SHE WAS THINKING OF!" and I just smile and nod . yay for smut!
JoyHeart chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
yes it's true. Thank you for telling us where you'll be going, I wondered about that
Blaze chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
Most know of the scheme brewing up with FF staff where they're planning to take down any and every story over the M rated section (stories with yaoi, yuri, het lemons, song based stories, extreme violence, etc).

So on June 23rd, there will be an official Black Out. Authors will not log in, read, or review stories. Those who do not have accounts are also affected by FF's decisions too. Please participate and spread the news! If enough authors take part in this event, FF will know we mean business.

SPREAD THE WORD!

Also, if you haven't already, visit the following website and join us in our petition:

www. change petitions/ fanfiction- net- stop- the- destruction -of -fanfiction- net

Copy and paste this into all your story updates, communities and forums.

Thanks.

A/N: Regarding A Stroll Through Hell and When Being A Man Fails - the authoress is soon going on a cruise in the middle of the sea with no wifi, so the next update will take longer than usual.
Poppit chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
Yes! Another person who likes Homestuck!

Great story by the way. Can't wait until the next update!
Hetalian Miss chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Hiya! I'd like to request a oneshot with my OC Panama. She's a lot like Canada in personality, but loves to wear sultry cosplay costumes when she is alone with him. She has long sand colored hair with red and white streaks, big green eyes, and fair skin. Her human name is Natalia, but she goes by Nat. PM me if you need more info.
CookiekatNya chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Ohmagawsh. Thank you sooo much for indulging in the crack pairing I thought of late one night. e w e

And OMG, dun feel old. I'm older than you, I turn 16 in October-

Also, OM*shot*- You like Homestuck Hooray PBJ is an adorable pairing. But I like EriSol better.
Anonymouse chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Hello!

I'm going to say this now: I love this collection! 3 It's different then any other Canada story I've read, and for that reason it's super good! I can't see any grammatical issues for miles, and the spelling is super good.

And for that reason is why I'm sad to say this. :(

Fanfiction has been taking down stories with smut in them. If the smut uploader is a repeat offender, they take away the writing privilege for a period of time. If they continue to publish smut, they get banned. It sucks, I know.

Sooo, I don't know what you're going to do, but I thought this recent trend should come to your attention.

Keep your stories safe!

Arceusgod
Random Fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OMFG I KNOW THE SONG YOU REFFERANCED THIS TO! BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR INNOCENT HIGH, RIGHT? I love knowing such dirty songs... X3
B is for Beyond chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
hello there..*scratches head* I know I'm late but i just read eveything and i just wanted to tell you that it was really great! I also wanted to make a request and have a DenmarkxCanada with Denmark as seme...
AnimeShadows chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Woottt! BOTDF! I love them
Lalalalala chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
Maybe a pirate Spain x Canada? I know it's wowed, but my friend and I have been hooked on it recently! Preferably with dark or possesive Spain, but it's you're choice. Please consider writing it.
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
I l?ove ur prucan as always and let me tell u this about you're ex...she's a bitch forget about her cause u deserve way bettger than some cheating bitch who would break your heart
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
This is easily the best one yet
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »