Reviews for When a Kat tried to steal a Monet
crazyshay77 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Cute story!
raisa864 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
It wasn't horrible! Don't kid yourself! It's great, not the best but also not the worst!
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
loved the end
yay chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You did not waste any of my life. I liked this.
ButterBacon123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww. So sweet.
funkypigeon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
that was amazing ur really good plz keep the story going
shr0oms chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
It wasn't a waste! I thought it was quite interesting, actually. I think you should write another story about Kat and Hale but make it longer, with more chapters. c:
Sakura Martinez chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I have to agree with the others. This isn't pathetic at all. I enjoyed reading this fanfic, much like I have enjoyed reading your 'A Friendship between a Kat and a Thief' fanfic.

The way you write your Heist Society fanfics are really great. It's like I'm reading the actual book. :)

You should write more!

Cheers! :)

Sakura Martinez
That's Classified chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That wasn't 'pathetically horrible' - that was...

...cute and sweet and everything a Kat and Hale Fanfic should be. :P

Write more.
Riddelly chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I forgive you, because that 5 minutes certainly wasn't wasted! I can understand if it's not your best, but I enjoyed this anyway. :3 I especially love the line about "curiosity and the cat." ;) I haven't read any Heist Society fanfics before this one. I hear that there's a sequel to the book coming out, though, so maybe then I'll regain interest!
Official Scroll Keeper chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wasted? No, and I'm No sure if it was quite five minutes. :) I just want to know where you think it went from there? Did she look him up again plan another heist simply to see him? Did he try to look for her? Did he begin his illustrious career by stealing and trying to get her attention by planning bigger heists? How did he get into the business and keep in touch with Kat if they left it like that, with her jumping out the window? You should continue this. Maybe not in a full-blown fix but in little oneshots like this one where they continue to meet up unintentionally or intentionally. I'd like to see where you'd take their relationship after this. Wow this is my longest review in a while. Anyways there you have it, KEEPWRITINF! it was a great read.

Thankies,

OSK
Reader chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That wasn't a waste of my time! It was actually really good! You should write more heist society stories; I would totally read them :)
Essie chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Don't you dare call this a waste of time! I found it perfectly lovely! Thank you for writing!