Reviews for Legion: Year 1
PokeSpeBanette chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
dude, i love this story! sorry i didn't review the other ones, i kept forgetting to sign in and then i didn't find the story again so i had to hunt around

but it's awesome!
tehr1 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
kinda engrossed in the story. pretty good. Like the charactors pushing each other, getting in each other faces, feeling each other out. give you more when i'm finished.

Have to bookmark for now and come back later. Good job so far.
Artemisgirl91 chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
Brainy! Cant wait for him to open up to the others! Loved this chapter!
JDP95 chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
Wow, these guys are getting along really well -.- I like how you put that in, though. Not everyone is going to get along, and by putting that into a story it gives it more realism and makes it more interesting. Great job :) Guess we'll have to wait till the next chapter to see what the call was about. Please update soon!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
querl is very unsociable isn't he? i hope he gets better. Personally, I would have hit him over the head a few times by now. (not that it would work on an android...) and andromeda. ...(disapproving frown) I do love the gray areas and moral questions you poke around. (I suppose you live up to your name then. :D ) And I like Tasmia's reaction to the sun and her reasons for being in the Legion. :) loved it as usual. (Cos needs to get over the whole planetary rivalry thing.)
JDP95 chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
Ohh, new recruits! New recruits are always awesome, especially when they're unpredictable like all of those recruits. Awesome job on the chapter, and I loved the writing on this one.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
I'm developing a strong dislike for Daxam...anyway, another chapter and new Legionnaires! I like how you take, Brainy's ancestry into account (we totally skipped over it in Arete...) anyway, i like the way you portray the Legion's difficulties. Yay, they're getting their flight rings soon! (i hope) (d'awww...bouncy didn't get in... :( well, we know he will eventually) :D can't wait for the rest.
Artemisgirl91 chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
YES YES YES! Brainiac 5 is part of the team now! I love him! You and your story are awsome!
JDP95 chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Awesome chapter! I loved the whole concept of the Legion having to fight themselves to save themselves! Brilliant! I loved the concept, and you executed it perfectly. The emotion the Legionnaires were feeling felt real, and I would expect the same emotions from anyone forced into fighting their friends. It made it relatable and realistic. Again, great job! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Artemisgirl91 chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
I love this story! You are a great write. Can't wait for the next chapter!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
yay! A happy ending! (sort of) and moral complications. 1st commandment 'Thou shalt not make life easy for the protagonist. The story advances through conflict.

Orion is a very mean person though I think that is an understatement. I like the tensions between the Legionnaires here-very nicely played. And yay more information about Cosmic Wave's powers! (and here am I being closed minded.) I did like Cos's emotional turmoil here and Jan's calmness. Very nice. And I like the way SG sort of took a leadership role here. :D can't wait for the next one.
JDP95 chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
Very intense chapter. It played out like CSI or something. Very well done :)
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
XD ! I COULD IMAGE THE CGI! I love that! this was awesome and full of action and it was awesome! (I repeated myself didn't I?) :P Poor Lon. we all make mistakes. as usual the media makes life difficult for everyone. (I knew there was a reason you name a seeming-unimportant janitor! Geez, was it really necessary to blow up TWO buildings?) *shakes head* anyway, great chapter. can't wait for the next bit! :D
JDP95 chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
Looks like Vetok has something to hide. Maybe he's working with Echo? I'm not sure. I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out. Thanks for updating! The chapter was great!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
Yay, new chapter! It was a bit confusing what with all the scenes changes though. Norg needs to take a chill pill, seriously. I hope Lyle makes a reappearance. I assume Ryna is Chief Norg's significant other? (if not wife) i like dream girl's active approach to everything, it's very nice. :) keep it coming!