Reviews for Cleanse
lilacwrath chapter 1 . 10/16
This is beautiful, and you're absolutely right. I despise people who scorn Sakura just because she loves Sasuke. It's not like she chooses to love him and enjoy the emotional pain when he rejects her every time. There is no switch for 'on' and 'off' for emotions that come straight from the heart. And while I am a very supportive SasuSaku fan and am very happy that they got together in the end and conceived Sarada, I also believe that Sasuke does not deserve Sakura.
Thanks again for writing this beautiful piece!
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 9/8
Colorslander chapter 1 . 4/8
Wow I love this. It's gorgeous in every respect. And portrays Sakura's relationship with the boys in the exact way I've always pictured it. I love how desperate she is to be stronger, both wishing to catch up but also recognizing and having pride I what she accomplished. Brilliant work.
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Hum, I like your fic, but what really turned my head here was your author's notes. How may I put it ?... YOU JUST TOTALLY READ MY MIND ! I'm a Sakura fan too, and mostly I think any faults she is said to hace come from either Kishi's mistakes or the difference of value between East and West.
Anyway, I supported for years Sasusaku (even if I wanted her to punch him at least ONCE dammit) and NaruHina. I'm so glad about all the now canon pairings. Hope you enjoyed chapter 700 too.
whitewind04578 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Wow, this is touching. I had . . . wow. You have such good points on Sakura. I love this one-shot.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Your story about the inner thoughts of Sakura were moving and your A/N to follow had new light to share. I wonder what you might write now that Sakura does end up with Sasuke and what their relationship becomes, as well as their relationship to Naruto and Hinata.

In my years of fanfiction, I have only really read for the actual story. But after reading your commentary, it sounds as if some readers are very tied to specific pairings. I suppose if they tease apart various characteristics and place their own interpretations upon them, other pairings might be excluded, but this doesn't seem fair to authors. I've seen some pretty fantastic stories come out of not only actual pairs but unlikely ones as well. It also makes me wonder about my own choice of pairings in writing as I am not completely tied to certain pairings but chose them since they were the most appropriate for the story. You definitely brought up a lot to ponder about so thanks for sharing those additional thoughts. Thanks for sharing!
LucidKren chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I needed this. You made me look at Sakura's motivations in a new light. I have never given up on her; I admire her character very much. But for the longest time I couldn't understand some of her motivations. Thank you for being so articulate, and for sharing your thoughts.
vyrn chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Similarly, I absolutely despised Sakura in the begining of the series. She was the embodiment of everything I hated in a character and gods, she was so annoying. Ironically I ended up being one of her fangirls. I like to believe in change, and hope for redemption, and the possibility of growing. Sakura has done many things to deserve my love and I adore her now. I now see her as someone to look up to, and did I mention how I am completely infatuated by her strenght? Not just physically but also mentally. It takes a lot to admit weakness (even if it's just to herself), to look at a problem and acknowledge its existance (which she did by admitting her love for sasuke). Another thing is that Sakura basically started from scratch in developing her strenght (well she had amazing chakra control and was extremely intelligent but that doesn't do much when you've never put them to use). She came from a civillian family, and her skills were mediocre at best. But Sakura is just so BA right now and I couldn't be happier. The fic was amazing by the way.
Little Black Bat chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I may or may not be favoriting this just for the monologue at the bottom. :)
goodbyeNT chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Sakura kicks ass unlike any other kunoichi. I think this is one of your most introspective fics and you nailed it. Sakura acknoledged her weakness (her love for Sasuke) and even hates herself for it yet it didn't turn into a giant angst fest . This fic was Sakura's punches in a literary form and it certainly knocked the breath out of me, leaving me nothing but admiration.
Ser Serendipity chapter 1 . 2/16/2014

You don't do things by half, huh?

Beautiful speech.
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Your explanation of sakuras character was spot on, she shouldn't have so many haters
09ice chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I haven't reviewed any fics in the last two years or so, yet compelled to do so now. Is it weird that I like your closing opinions a tweensy bit better than the actual fic? Well, I do.
You've got a gift with words, but more so with the depth of your understanding and coherency. Things that I vaguely understand, things that dissatisfy me though never consciously knowing why, things that I value more than anything yet afraid to hope for because the many times Kishimoto let me down on her character again and again and again; you put it into something akin to mightily enjoyable paragraphs. For that I thank you. Truly.
I look forward to more of your fictions, and am honestly curious of what you would think about the current chapters of Naruto and especially her growth and development.
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
First I'd like to talk about the fic. I loved this fic because I love Sakura and her strength. The words of Fire are incredible I think you are really good at writting. I believe the Will Of Fire too! This fic only increased this believe! Maybe I can't fight with my fists in real world but all fights are won with faith!

I love Sakura, I love when she kicks asses or thinks fast! She's a really strong character and I love the way she grow to love Naruto, to learn with him. I also believe she doesn't love Naruto as she loves Sasuke but the love of friendshipe she feels for him it's as great and big! I aprove every word of your note. When she tells him she loves him it's her most powerful try to get things togheter and well for the forsake of Naruto and the village. That's when I loved her the most.

Thanks for the amazing fanfic and note! *-*

P.S.: sorry for the bad English. I'm still learning!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/1/2013