Reviews for Tenchi Muyo TV 2: The Megaverse
Ranma chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
it was an excellent story. you defined tenchi in the most amazing way. i would like to read more and if you would i would be you for a great story!
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
I like your story so far but I think you have made several errors especially regarding Tenchi's abilities. In the episode "No Need for Memories" an unarmed Tenchi was able to get past his grandfathers attack and grab his arm. Then while on the Juraian space station Tenchi defeated over 20 soldiers by himself. Someone with his skill would have no trouble defeating a trio of muscle bound beach bozos. In addition now that he is able to use his Jurai powere he would be able raise a shield to protect himself from bullets and such.

In addition to this a trained police officer such as Mihoshi would herself be able to defend herself from attack.

I have enjoyed all your stories about Tenchi that I have read but when you do crossovers with Ranma you tend to overlook the fact that Tenchi is also a skilled martial artist. His grandfather would not neglect to see that he was fully competent in even unarmed techniques.

I also don't like the tendency you have of overshadowing Tenchi in your Ranma crossovers by doing such things as giving Ranma the ability to generate the light hawk wings. Tenchi has the lighthawk wings because he was designed by Tsunami to be able to handle such power and in my opinion there is no way Ranma could match Tenchi in either universe. Tenchi's qualities of caring and compassion plus his inteligence make him my favorite anime hero. Please have him live up to his full potential in your stories.

Finally I hope you will finish the stories you have already started before you begin any more.
The One above All chapter 6 . 1/22/2004
awesome chapter
The One above All chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
huzzah, weird crossovers abound! good chapter
Angel Highlander chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
Cool. I'm glad you finally updated the story. Hope you get the next Chapter out soon.
THE MAYOR1 chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
dennisud chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
Just when this seems to go to a neat conclusion, you throw a monkey wrench in it. Adn now we have a chance starting through the megaverse. I really feel for Tenchi. In his universe he might have to become Ayeka's consort but now all the universes are threatened and we get to come along for the ride.

I have the feeling I know who will change their lives but I'm not tellin and I think some other Earth's and their occupants can be those they visit in the near future.

Hint A certain Pigtailed Martial Artist and his wreking crew.

dennisud chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
Hi again, Now you got this excellent story on FFN, so i hope you do get some more reviews. Let me be the first to review this.

What can you say, Tenchi gets the girls, loses one, has to hurry before another dies, then heads out to avenge the first to die.(Whom I hope will be revivied!)

It's my favorite of your stories to date simply because Tenchi finally got the balls to do what should have been done!