Reviews for Sunrise
pennies-for-eyes chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hello!

I remember this one from the kink meme and had to enjoy it all over again. Post-game stories are such fertile ground for speculative fiction and you did a very nice job with this.

I did have one little, tiny knit-pick. You used the phrase "Mercury green eyes"... If something is Mercury colored, it's vibrant red. There's no such thing as Mercury green.

I really enjoyed your interpretation of this pairing (my favorite one) and hope you write more of them soon!
Le Serpentaire chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I read your story the first time on the LJ's dragonage_king meme and I thought it was beautiful \o/

Glad to see your fic on ! *fav*
Bre'Lakor chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Mmm very well done ;) I adore a bit of mHawke/Fenris (too much female hawke out there smothering the elf! Not that I dislike those kinds of fics... but I prefer male hawke in this pairing!)

Anywho! Just a suggestion: I would have not used the word 'prick' - from experience, people won't get offended if you use words like 'cock' even if it can seem a bit crude... it's more of getting a good balance and not ranting on about such words over and over (when that happens it gets a bit awkward, I find!) Anyway aside from that, great work :)
TheNexusDragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hot story. Aboslutely love Fenris. This story is nicely done.
Metalcraze chapter 1 . 6/4/2011