Reviews for Choices
Camille785 chapter 30 . 17h
Oh my god! The Talk with Sirius was HILARIOUS! I litterally have tears coming out of my eyes and my stomach cramps so much I laughed hard the whole scene. It was really good, and so was your story! Thank you so much for not killing Sirius, it isn't heathly how much I love the guy :/ :)))))). Great writing and story, even if it had a small (I think?) plot. Continue writing!
NymphaTonks27 chapter 2 . 1/31
DRACO YOU ARE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM YOU IDIOT
Mischiefmanaged chapter 30 . 1/6
Hello, I just wanted to say that I loved this fan fiction very much and I especially loved the sex talk with Harry and Sirius at the end! thank you for writing that, it was beautiful! anyway, thanks again.. 3 xx
DarkBalance chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
Hmm... The kiss scene was awkward, more because the writing felt rushed, than from any real awkwardness in the characters. Draco didnt seem to process the fact that Harry was kissing him, he just responded, as if he expected it (which he clearly did not) or was used to it (which, clearly, no, this is Draco's second kiss).
Gimps chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
Please write a sequel. This fic was amazing and you're a wonderful author and I would love to see more stories like this. 3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Luv the story! Could we have a scene where the Hex of Gentlemenly Restraint is used? Thanx!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 29 . 4/27/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
Bellatrix394 chapter 30 . 4/15/2016
Very good. This is the best drarry fiction I have ever read. Thank you for making it perfect! I like how you made the last chapter have deleted scenes and alternative endings.
Kris chapter 30 . 4/8/2016
I enjoyed your story and hope that writing the sequel is going well.
vickstaroo7 chapter 30 . 1/24/2016
Omg that story was amazing and I absolutely died when I read the deleted scenes XD it was so entertaining
littlesnakepup chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Hi, so love the story but you have one thing wrong. Draco has his fathers eyes. Narcissa malfoy has blue eyes and Lucius has grey. If you look closely ( I believed in the first book)it says draco has grey eyes.
DoublePaws chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
I was wondering if u r going to write a sequel. I love this story and can only hope there is another one
blacky chapter 29 . 4/5/2015
Sequel?
despicableme chapter 30 . 1/12/2015
God, you totally got me at CONSTANT VIGILANCE! :D And the Talk! You have my respect for how neatly you managed to incorporate Draco into the original story. It was a great reading, looking forward to the sequel! :D
Drarry4eva chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
This was awesome. Really it was. But, seriously, don't promise something that you won't keep. You promised a sequel over 3 years ago. I would like there to be a sequel, really I would but don't promise something than decide not to do it. I get it, everyone has a life outside of fan fiction on their computer, but everyone gets a break. I am just so sick of authors on here promising sequels or to finish their stories, then they end up disappointing the readers by not complying.