Reviews for Choices
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 30 . 3/4
Fantastic story! Can't wait for the sequel to come out.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 12 . 2/10
Cho is hufflepuff not ravenclaw
Gingerljf175 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I really liked this story, you transitioned their relationship very smoothly which I appreciated because a lot of stories rush it but you did this well. I can’t wait for the sequel!
YokaiAngel chapter 30 . 11/21/2017
NymphaTonks27 chapter 30 . 10/13/2017
I got so much second hand awkwardness from the last scene
Guest chapter 30 . 10/2/2017
Oh my god the TALK
Camille785 chapter 30 . 9/24/2017
Oh my god! The Talk with Sirius was HILARIOUS! I litterally have tears coming out of my eyes and my stomach cramps so much I laughed hard the whole scene. It was really good, and so was your story! Thank you so much for not killing Sirius, it isn't heathly how much I love the guy :/ :)))))). Great writing and story, even if it had a small (I think?) plot. Continue writing!
NymphaTonks27 chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
Mischiefmanaged chapter 30 . 1/6/2017
Hello, I just wanted to say that I loved this fan fiction very much and I especially loved the sex talk with Harry and Sirius at the end! thank you for writing that, it was beautiful! anyway, thanks again.. 3 xx
DarkBalance chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
Hmm... The kiss scene was awkward, more because the writing felt rushed, than from any real awkwardness in the characters. Draco didnt seem to process the fact that Harry was kissing him, he just responded, as if he expected it (which he clearly did not) or was used to it (which, clearly, no, this is Draco's second kiss).
Gimps chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
Please write a sequel. This fic was amazing and you're a wonderful author and I would love to see more stories like this. 3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Luv the story! Could we have a scene where the Hex of Gentlemenly Restraint is used? Thanx!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 29 . 4/27/2016
Loved it

Bellatrix394 chapter 30 . 4/15/2016
Very good. This is the best drarry fiction I have ever read. Thank you for making it perfect! I like how you made the last chapter have deleted scenes and alternative endings.
Kris chapter 30 . 4/8/2016
I enjoyed your story and hope that writing the sequel is going well.