Reviews for Choices
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27
Luv the story! Could we have a scene where the Hex of Gentlemenly Restraint is used? Thanx!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 29 . 4/27
Loved it

~Stasia
Bellatrix394 chapter 30 . 4/15
Very good. This is the best drarry fiction I have ever read. Thank you for making it perfect! I like how you made the last chapter have deleted scenes and alternative endings.
Kris chapter 30 . 4/8
I enjoyed your story and hope that writing the sequel is going well.
vickstaroo7 chapter 30 . 1/24
Omg that story was amazing and I absolutely died when I read the deleted scenes XD it was so entertaining
littlesnakepup chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Hi, so love the story but you have one thing wrong. Draco has his fathers eyes. Narcissa malfoy has blue eyes and Lucius has grey. If you look closely ( I believed in the first book)it says draco has grey eyes.
DoublePaws chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
I was wondering if u r going to write a sequel. I love this story and can only hope there is another one
blacky chapter 29 . 4/5/2015
Sequel?
despicableme chapter 30 . 1/12/2015
God, you totally got me at CONSTANT VIGILANCE! :D And the Talk! You have my respect for how neatly you managed to incorporate Draco into the original story. It was a great reading, looking forward to the sequel! :D
Drarry4eva chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
This was awesome. Really it was. But, seriously, don't promise something that you won't keep. You promised a sequel over 3 years ago. I would like there to be a sequel, really I would but don't promise something than decide not to do it. I get it, everyone has a life outside of fan fiction on their computer, but everyone gets a break. I am just so sick of authors on here promising sequels or to finish their stories, then they end up disappointing the readers by not complying.
Drarry4eva chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
Umbridge was vile in the books but I think you've just made her 10x more vile. She is just a horrible woman. I know Harry can't really kill her but I wish something would happen to her.
Drarry4eva chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
Draco is so awesome. I love him for standing up to that horrible toad.
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Maybe Draco isn't using Harry. I really hope he isn't. I love them together.
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Umbridge is such a cow. I really could not stand her. The Ministry was stupid to let her teach at Hogwarts and also stupid to let her be in charge. And I can't believe Draco is using Harry just to please his arrogant father. His father is a horrible man, Draco shouldn't even be his son. I hate Lucius, he is a life ruiner along with Voldermort. Great story so far though.
rmiser1994 chapter 30 . 5/3/2014
i really enjoyed reading your story . Cannot wait to see if/when the sequel comes out! .