Reviews for Camp Pokemon
awesomeness127 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
i like it! Thanks for putting my oc! oh, im sorry i forgot to put in a last name. Opps.

Isabella Riet. Thats her last name, thanks for putting my charater in ur story! I love how u introduce her!
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
That is an interesting introduction in a good way.

Well,do hoping to see more of this
Annabell23 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the rest!
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Thanks for accepting Raven

Now,into the first chap !
Storm Dryu chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
The first part of the intro seems to be pretty good. you introduce characters well and hopefully you can introduce more. c ya!
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Great chapter so far! I can't wait for month oc to be in it!
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Great chapter so far! I can't wait for month oc to be in it!
Sparky Pokemon chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Great chapter! Everything was so well written and descriptive!-
Sparky Pokemon chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Thanks so much for putting Mel in! I really appreciate it! Can't wait to see how the story turns out!-
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Thank you so much for putting Iris in your story. I can't wait to read it!
Annabell23 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I'm really confused because this is the first time I have ever done this. I submitted mine a few days ago when there was only like 7 other campers and I didn't get picked. I'm super confused now and I'm still new to this website(I use the IPod version) so I have no idea how to PM you. And I would also like to ask why my OC didn't get chosen.
Maddiepink5 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Looks great! Looking forward to it!

Also, Cream's last name is Megami.

Thanks a ton for putting her in!
Maddiepink5 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I'm sorry, I submitted Cream last chapter, said she was a camper. She doesn't have a love interest, she can easily be switched to counselor. Please?
Maddiepink5 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This looks fun, are you willing to accept my OC? (Not used to how OC stories work on , so please bear with me.)

Name: Cream

Age (14-18): 14

Camper or Counselor?: Camper

Appearance: Short mint green hair, red eyes, a pink sundress with silver sparkles on the bottom portion, and brown flip-flops. Often carries around her Pokeball-designed yo-yo, and plays with it while talking or doing everyday activities.

Hometown/region: Johto

History: Cream was a child prodigy, but was quickly kidnapped by Team Rocket for her potential. She was harshly trained and was a trainer and coordinator, competing only to get Team Rocket money. She has been given a break because of recently winning her second Grand Festival (has also won a League). She's going to camp simply because she doesn't know what else to do.

Personality: Mean as they get! She often gloats about her achievements to anyone she meets. She puts people down and weakens their self-confidence. However, if someone happens to see her when she thinks she's alone, they may see her soft side- she often practices ballet, and wishes to do that, but cannot since she's under Team Rocket. (Nobody knows about her status as a Team Rocket member.)

Family: She doesn't know her real family, so if necessary, she has Rocket Grunts pretend to be her mother and father.

Friends: Cream has no friends, aside from anyone who is willing to be her "lackey". (Think a girl in school who has her group that swarms her, stands up for her, and always compliments her, etc.)

Occupation: (Trainer, Coordinator, Both)Both

Crush: You Choose; most likely a harsh trainer like herself or someone who appreciates the arts (including ballet)

Pokemon: Spook (Male Gengar): Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare, Fainting Spell

Shockelle (Female Ampharos): Discharge, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Light Screen

Glider (Male Pidgeot): Wing Attack, Twister, Hyper Beam, Double Team

Jumbo (Male Nidoking): Double Kick, Poison Sting, Water Pulse,Ice Beam

Candy (Female Kirlia) (Has Special Appearance: . tn?sid1642036229&midAFzTi2IAAAEBTeJ79Axa2kfVJ3E&midoffset1_360578&partid2&f1617&fidInbox) Psychic, Future Sight, Charm, Shadow Ball

Partner: Spook/Gengar is her partner.

Normal Clothes: Described above.

Winter Clothes: A brown leather jacket with white cuffs and collar, a denim miniskirt with white stockings and black Ugs.

Swim Wear: A three-piece basic red suit (top, bottom, and skirt)

Sleep Wear: A giant pink T-shirt with a Pokeball on it.
Annabell23 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Can you write who is in? And who needs to change to a consoler please. Thank you
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »