Reviews for The Boy and The Red Balloon
inahatedworld chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
adorable. ending -
guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
oh! perfect! I loved it. And this love making was beautiful.
yangatheart chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
So glad Kurt was able to make Blaine see he was worth something, was worthy OF someones love.

Thanks.
Oh My chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
I feel like this should have felt too fast, and cliched, and cringy and cheesy-

But something about the way you wrote it made it feel anything but. Your fic made my heart swell and break and it was just so... Perfect and different. It wasn't just because of a good plot, but the way you wrote it was so... I can't explain it. The chapters flew by because I didn't have to think about reading it, and I didn't have to suffer through things waiting desperately for what would happen next, because every word you wrote kept me hanging... It's just... This was just an exceptional piece of writing.
GaaraLover1298 chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Amazing :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Awwee that end could not have been more adorable and perfect!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
This was a little heart wrenching, and beautiful:) It hurt me when Blaine lost himself when he was crying like that- i would've done the same thing, too.

Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel:3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
'Wes laughed loudly, "None of my buisness?" he barks, "Really? I'm sure it'll be 'my buisness' when I come home to hearing your having sex once again. It'll be 'my buisness' when I have to clean your bedsheets because you don't to laundry. It is my buisness, Blaine, it's always been my buisness!"'

b-u-s-i-n-e-s-s

I'm sorry, you're a very good writer and this is great so far, but that annoyed the hell out of me.
DualWielding chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
I gotta tell you I am loving this story. Poor Damaged!Blaine and Perfect!Kurt. (

Thank goodness there's 5 more chapters. Yay!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
Great smut an great story I want to find my own boy with his balloon to share :)
badumtiss chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
yay the boy gets his red balloon back! love this story :D good job!
Lorelei Lambert chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
That was a great story!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
Awww!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Effing awwww! That was the cutest, sweetest chapter yet!
badumtiss chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
at first i thought blaine's a jerk but now.. : yay kurt to the rescue! love your story!