Reviews for Deceitful Angels
Nara375 chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Me ha gustado mucho la historia. A sido divertida. A más a más con mi personaje favorito de Mai Hime.
Yuri-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
-reads the new update of this and notices the new ff and sees your profile pic- LE GASP! its chie! OAO
rdhd chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
very nice story
yurifan123 chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
aww.. I've enjoyed reading ur story till the end..

I gotta be honest though.. I wanna cry and feel kinda sad cause its done.. *sniff*

anyway.. hope u'll continue writing nice stories like this.. :)

*and to add.. I know that u might heard this from anyone.. But I still wanna say it.. U kinda look like chie.. very cool .. :)*
Blackfang64 chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
To be continued...? Lols, interesting way in ending the story, perhaps another Angel member? Hehe, its certainly been an enjoyable story to read, be sure to treat yourself to Ricchan for a well earned reward :P thanx for the read, look forward to seeing more works from you!
devilhamster chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
well this was interesting. really love the pairings you make, like maikoto, maybe chieaoi and shiznat. hopefully this too will become official. anyway thanks for the chapter. i fell for nao and ricchan. haha i also hope they can be together. anyway thanks for the chapters up till now and i cant wait for more.
Meee chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
WAHHH! poor ricchan! T_T come one Nao, chase after her and apologiseeeeee...

sorry i over-reacted.. update soon!
Dakadakara chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
Holy shit, you're still alive! -hugs- You came back to us!

Forgive me, I may or may not have had caffeine. And sugar. At the same time...

I'm just going to go now. Thanks for the update!

Derp chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Yaaaaay glad your back...I forgot my sign in name so a guest have to do

Waiting for Moore updates..
Blackfang64 chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Yay, the next chapter! :D Alyssa doesnt serm to bad, loved how she was embarrassed about her baby photos. So Nao has to kiss Miyu, an impossible challenge indeed. Aww poor Ricchan, Nao is screwed big time (although i enjoyed the kiss scene between Nao and Miyu) so cute when she said 'I love you'. One more chapter, cant wait for it, update soon! Ps. Glad to have u back Shu
inuyouko chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Yay I'm a one of three ghost. Lol so glad you finally updated I was starting to lose hope, anyways I liked the new chapter. I got to see a side of miyu I dont read often. And I always love Nao and Alyssa. I hope I haven't crossed to the other side by time the next update is posted. ;)
BMeph chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Heh-heh, the bronies Know, yes, they do!

OMG, this is so crack-a-liciously Great!

I love Natsuki the Bipolar Mama Wolf.

I love Shizuru the Girl-Loving Woman of Mystery.

I love Mikoto, the Mistress of All That Is Cute.

I love Chie...naughty, Naughty Chie...

I especially love that Nao gets a gf to tide her over the relentless, irrepressible force of ShizNat.

Don't you dare stop, or I Swear to Celestia, I WILL Love and Tolerate the Shit out of you!
Blackfang64 chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Wow, Nao was very cute in this chapter. Wait, one chapter to go, is that right? I wonder what Alyssa's lesson will be, something tells me it will be nothing like the others. An amusing chapter, look forward to the next and good luck in ur exams!
darkness0000 chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Let me guess, "broke up" mission right?
jjj chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Awesome! Loved it~ Nao being cute, superbly done. :)