Reviews for Lonliness
Awesome job chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Hey, I really love your story! The pacing between Roy and Havoc is written unbelievably well! And you do a wonderful job describing their feelings and how they act towards one another. The inner conflict Havoc has with himself about going after another man is absolutely perfect! Please continue this! I'm so looking foward to an update! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Sooooooo adorable! Please keep writing
mustacheman1234 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
(Wow, fangiring so hard even though I'm a dude to write the review correctly.) UPDATE THIS STORY IN THE NEXT DAY OR ELSE I WILL DIE OVER LACK OF NEW STORY TO FANGIRL OVER! Okay, I won't actually die but still, I fucking love your writing so much! Please write even more Roy x Jean please. I loves this so much.
mustacheman1234 chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
OH MY FUCKING GKDJDBDIRJFJJFJRJFJFJFJDKDNFJFJRKWOQPFJHFUEIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSS SSSS!1!1!3!2!-! JFIWPEJFJWJFJROWIWYEIFOEPWPDJFNDI! YOU ARE A GOD OF FMA WRTING! PLEASE, U
fireexitturnright chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
While I think it could use a bit of work I'm still really enjoying this story. Especially because of this last chapter where you decidedly didn't make it about Jean turning gay. I appreciate that. I appreciate someone other than myself taking into account that you do not need to be homosexual to have a romantic relationship with someone of the same sex. All you need to do is care about them. So thanks for that.

If you would like to hear some feedback on how you could improve your writing I'd be more than happy to give some. Just wanted to leave something quick for now.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Lol this is cute
RandomReader chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Please please continue! So cute I love this pairing!
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
*squeal* EEEEK! Aw, please continue I love this story so much!
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Aww, I really hope they get together! I think Havoc and Roy would make a cute couple. :3
me chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
It's sooooooooooooo perfact!
IET chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
whhhaaat! so upset you just ended it there! love the story so far thought and can't wait for you to post another chapter. also, i think you did a pretty good job of keeping roy and jean in character given the situations you put them in so far. Keep up the good work
Levioto Michi chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
This story is going along so nicely. I just love all the intense moments, its making my own heart swell in joy for their happiness. Please do continue. I can't wait for the next update :)
PreventPersuadePervert chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Yay Jean kissed him back like the gorgeous man he is.
Vika chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I agree with LeFay. It needs to have more of a POV coming from Jean as he is a straight man considering dating another man. You have to convince the reader as to why he would even consider doing something like that.

Also it is quite true that a person who's straight might consider dating someone of the same sex, specially if they have terrible luck with the opposite sex.

Update soon!
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I liked it, but there's something missing...I think it would have been even better if you had put more description into Jean's thoughts throughout the dialogue. You don't have to add a whole lot but just a little bit more in between things to draw it out a bit. Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this chapter. Keep up the good work.