Reviews for Lessons Learned
daylightvampire chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Glad to see another chapter. _
Ah yes, internet connection. The bane of all fanfiction people who just want to complete their stories. XD
Totally know what that's like. You might want to try another provider if that's possible.
michael.moore398 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Wow! I actually think it was pretty nice to shift focus to Nooj and YRP during this chapter, it actually makes the story a lot more interesting. Sorry to hear about the connection problems, maybe you should check one of those "Finally Fast"/"My Free PC" sites to help. Anyways, thanks for the update!
snarky Beth chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Oh I know all about bad internet connections; have had plenty of those lately. Glad you could update :).

It was nice to see how the other characters are faring, though I guess they aren’t doing much better then Leblanc, lol. I really like how well you capture the characters’ mannerisms, it makes the story that much more enjoyable.
daylightvampire chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
HAHAHA this story is hilarious! XD I hope that you can continue it. Its pretty original.
snarky Beth chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Glad your friend got you to continue this fic :) I love reading about Leblanc’s trials and errors with the boys. Having babysat a few times in my life, I can really sympathize, lol.

What a day!
michael.moore398 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Wow! Great job in the continuation here! What an eventful day here for Leblanc. I wonder, will Lulu be coming soon to help polish the rough edges soon? Anyway, thanks for the update!
michael.moore398 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Hi there, it's me again! How are you doing? Can't wiat for the next installment!
Michael Moore chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hey there! Are you still alive out there? I'm sorry if I seem to be pestering you, but I'm really looking forward to Ch. 3! I know it'll be good, especially when we see how Leblanc reacts to diaper changing and all the other hassles of parenthood. Please respond by posting another message in the reviews section (because I still have no account for this site!) as soon as you can. Thanks!
Michael Moore chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Hi there! How are you right now? Have you made any headway on the next chapter? Please write back, you know where! Thanks!
Michael Moore chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Hey there! I guess you've been busy preparing for final exams to complete rewriting Ch. 3. I know the feeling all too well! But no worries! I have faith that you will contribute something really good and lots of patience. Thanks and good luck!
Stormytitan chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Hello, Micheal Moore :D

Let me start off by first saying, valid suggestion. But, I wasn't exactly in a 'rut' per say, but more along the lines of I was disinterested in this story from the moment I started writing it. (I, at the time, was just trying to diversify the Leblanc Syndicate fics since their was so few of them sadly)

BUT, your reviews have made me very happy and I'm going to work on it. I started a third chapter that I never posted and now, unfortunately, my computer has broken down *using sister's laptop* and eaten up all my current stories. But, I think I'll just re-write the third chapter and post as soon as I can.

I hope I can manage to continue to keep you 'into' the story. S.T.
Michael Moore chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Hey there! If you're stuck in a rut, so to say, I can give you some ideas about moving forward. I'll write a sample starter for a third chapter, and you can feel free to use it any way you like, even rewriting it. It will be the words within the quotation marks below, then post a review to tell me what you think (since I sdon't have an account yet). Thanks! P.S. Later on, sensing Leblanc needs help, Yuna asks Lulu to help her learn how to be a successful parent. It would be quite hilarious and effective. P.P.S. Thoughs are capitalized since there's no italics.

"The mornin came, and Leblanc yawned and stretched to greet the new day. She turned her head and looked at the still sleeping Ormi and Logos, curled up together. Leblanc smiled and without thinkin, leaned over and kissed their foreheads. I HOPE NOOJIE-WOOJIE AND THE DULLWINGS FIND THE CURE BEFORE I GET TO USED TO THIS, she though ruefully. Suddenly, the infant henchmen began to stir and whimper, then bursting into tears. Leblanc took Ormi in her arms, trying to shush him. 'What's wrong now?" she asked with a tinge of desperation. Then she sniffed the air, and pused in terror. IT CAN'T BE BE, CAN IT? Leblanc turned Ormi over and sniffed his rear, and snapped back away, her gorge rising in her throat. This was the dreaded moment she couldn't avoid, and she sighed mentally. Leblanc set Ormi down on the floor and took a quick peek at the book to refresh her memory. With trepidation, she unfastened the diaper and gagged at what she saw. "Oh, Yevon, that's disgusting!' Leblanc almost shouted. She looked frantically for the baby wipes and grabbed one. As she grabbed Ormi's legs and wiped his bottom, she couldn't bear to look. When satisfied, Leblanc grabbed a fresh diaper and started openin it up when she was hit with a pungent stream. She screamed and ran to the other end of the room as the spray went all over the room and Logos, still on the bed, kept crying hoping for attention"
Michael Moore chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Hey there! I'd just like to say that I really like what you're doing here, because Leblanc is the apparently least likely candidate to look over any child at all, thus the ironic humor gets across very well. Hope you update soon, since I would like to see how she handles her worst fear-changing dirty diapers!
snarky Beth chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Leblanc better be careful, or I'm going to steal those squishy cutie-pies! I love babies :D.

This is an interesting and funny fic, hope to read more :).
Devil Mushroom chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm not usually into these kind of fics but I'm actually really excited for this one. Genuinely curious to see how it pans out; seems really fun haha.