Reviews for All I Wanted Was You
VixD chapter 10 . 4/1
I was super skeptical of this story, but reading into Sirius Black having a thing for your oc?! That's fucking sick and messed up, I refuse to read further, I feel so disgusted!
Guest chapter 48 . 10/31/2015
update soon.
JustDreamAboutIt chapter 48 . 8/21/2015
Ah! You need to update this story!
Little Flipendo chapter 46 . 4/28/2015
Please please please update! !
SiobhanPhelps chapter 46 . 2/21/2015
Oh man, I feel so sorry for Emma
Lola Tudor chapter 44 . 1/20/2015
Interesting chapter can't wait for the next update to see what happens next
bellatrixD chapter 44 . 1/20/2015
I haven't reviewed in a while and I feel terrible!
Your story is so mesmerising and different and just overall brilliant. I love how you've matured fred's and emma's relationship realistically but haven't made them Hve a big massive row that results in temporary break up (so cliché).
The ministry and Yaxley plot is so interesting I cannot get enough! I think I've mentioned this before but Snape's involvement is something else (a good something else). I love seeing this new side to him that isn't overly uncharacterisic like in some fanfictions.
Great update! I'm hooked.
SiobhanPhelps chapter 43 . 1/17/2015
Man, I miss Fred and Emma moments D:
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 43 . 1/15/2015
Brilliant as usual. :) It's terribly sad that she has to lie to Fred so much, and I hope he isn't too angry when the truth finally comes out. I also hope you don't kill off Severus or Fred at the end. I'm still angry at J.K. over those deaths. :( Anyway, please update soon.
Greek Penguin chapter 43 . 1/5/2015
I love this story so much
tayluhm94 chapter 43 . 1/4/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for the nxt one. (:
LeopardFeather chapter 42 . 12/31/2014
Good story so far :D keep up the great work ! Can't wait to read more :)
Kiitsu chapter 41 . 12/22/2014
Realised I left an anonymous review and wanted to be able to receive replies if you so chose. I've been reading since you first posted chapter 1 and have a mini freak out every time I get an email about one of your stories :)
Kiitsu chapter 41 . 12/22/2014
I love it so! But there are times when I almost want to stop reading it when I think of two things 1. How Emma is carelessly tossing their relationship about in not telling him about the order stuff and how badly that's going to end and 2. Knowing of Fred's death is just ruining this for me because there is no good ending! Gag. Still... can't stop reading. It's too good to.
bellatrixD chapter 41 . 12/21/2014
Your story is so wonderful! I love how you icorporate Emma into all the scenes and her and Fred make a wonderful couple; they really balance each other out.
Snape's request was...odd. definitely did not, could not and cannot believe that happened. Very interesting though. I like it when things are unpredictable.
Over 40 chapters now! I cannot wait until Fred finds out about what Emma is doing.