Reviews for Dean of the Dead
Crucis chapter 33 . 6/19
This should be an episode it's so good! Fantastic!
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 4/19
Once again, great story, though Sam and Dean have to be kind of Superhuman to resist all the pain and gunshot .
Loved it. :)
Wow. This is awesome. At the part of "gouge out your eyes" it totally reminded me of Kuroko No Basket.

Great Fic!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Crucis chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I just finished this story! i LOVED IT! This would be an awesome episode. This was funny, gripping, charaters were right on and the ocs were great. Thanks so much for sharing!
Catasauqua chapter 33 . 3/2/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: Novel/Comedy February 2016

This was quite an unusual Comedy in that there was no humor in the plot. You relied on dialogue - which was often pushed a bit too far - for comedic relief of a decidedly Action/Horror story. The banter between the brothers may have been in character, but it didn't always sit right for the situation they were in at the time.

I felt it a stretch for Brandon to be an actual ghost and still survive and Dr. Chris?...well, I suppose his unprofessional actions at the hospital were part of the Comedy?

One last thing. Chapter 15's Author Note. It took you almost four years to post this story. That's a lot of time and hard work you put into it. When these things happen - and they do, more than you know - you don't slap a band-aid on it, you do a revision. Your readers will understand and appreciate it. :)

This story was grammatically clean. I found little to no errors in punctuation, spelling or word usage.

Cat
TheResurrectionist chapter 33 . 3/1/2016
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: February 2016

This is probably one of the most realistic and spot-on comedies I've read in a while. Sam and Dean were their usual hilarious selves, but their banter revealed your excellent characterization. Your writing flowed well, and I found myself scrolling from chapter to chapter eagerly.

One issue is the large amounts of dialogue in some sections. I loved the emotion and energy of your scenes and arguments, but after a lot of back and forths it can lose the reader. Your dialogue was very well written, however, and I don't think this was much of a problem at all.

Great job! This was hilarious and well-written, a true find.
Vampyvii chapter 33 . 2/28/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
Interesting story, and written with obvious care, as there were little to no errors to be found here. The story itself, I think, was very good. I do, however, think you lost some of your excellent action sequences within the dialog, vis'a vie the tremendous amount of banter and repartee between the characters. This ultimately delayed the action, and sidetracked the inertia of your story. It also seems that there were slight liberties taken in the storyline which stretched the limitations of the plot that you'd set up (i.e.: Dean's non-verbal, but easy fix via the dream root- and Brandon's in a coma, but he's able to hunt as a spirit). You did, however, take those fixes from actual episodes, so I'm really not sure I should fault you for them, so I'm merely pointing them out to you. On the plus side: your original characters, both the good and the bad ones, are all very well drawn, and as a reader I cared very much about what happened to them. Your writing flows well, and your story kept me interested throughout. I'm quite happy to have been given the chance to read this.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Dan's got a secret and Sam knows it. I don't think it will take too long for Sam to figure it out.
mainegirlwrites chapter 33 . 10/22/2015
Aw, thanks for finishing that one up! I'm glad you didnt end it with Dean getting his memory back (though I'm sure he will).
Ebba Rose chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
Thank you! I started following this wonderfully weird little story over a year ago, and I had just about given up on it ever being finished. I was ridiculously excited to find this story alert in my inbox tonight. It's been a fun and crazy ride, and I'm so glad you decided to give us all an ending.
Scififan33 chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
Will Dean's memory ever recover? Glad Brandon didn't die, of course don't really remember his role now, going to have to re-read the whole thing
JackFrostnDean chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
(TT_TT)

See that? That's me... That's my tears of joy and happiness. Ive loved this fanfic to death and had assumed you'd given up on it. I'm glad you proved me wrong. I love you and I love your work.

Thank you so much for updated and finishing!

Your awesome! Hope to read more SPN fanfics by you in the future. Until then, take care. Have a great day!
Here's a cookie for completing this fic (::)
Byeeeeee! _
BarbaraGER chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
Hey there!

I read this story in one go and it's one of the best stories I've read in a long time!

The way you portrayed the boys is perfect, how they walk, how they react. Nick was an awesome creepy villain, I was on the edge of my seat concerning the guy's state of mind and his next moves. I alos liked the brothers Brandon and Chris, especially how Chris had his issues with all the supernatural stuff and making names and stories up for the hospital staff.

Looking forward to read the last chapter – very very good work, thanks you for sharing!

Barbara
Jeanne chapter 32 . 3/8/2013
Only one chapter left?! Where is it? This is a wonderful story! It would be a shame to leave it with no ending. I know it has been a long time but, I hope you return to finish it one day soon. Please. :-)