Reviews for Dean of the Dead
BarbaraGER chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
Hey there!

I read this story in one go and it's one of the best stories I've read in a long time!

The way you portrayed the boys is perfect, how they walk, how they react. Nick was an awesome creepy villain, I was on the edge of my seat concerning the guy's state of mind and his next moves. I alos liked the brothers Brandon and Chris, especially how Chris had his issues with all the supernatural stuff and making names and stories up for the hospital staff.

Looking forward to read the last chapter – very very good work, thanks you for sharing!

Barbara
Jeanne chapter 32 . 3/8/2013
Only one chapter left?! Where is it? This is a wonderful story! It would be a shame to leave it with no ending. I know it has been a long time but, I hope you return to finish it one day soon. Please. :-)
shidoni16 chapter 32 . 12/6/2012
Please update!
Jasmineisland chapter 32 . 5/14/2012
Please tell me that you're going to post the last chapter of this at some point. Gotta know if Brandon made it. Great story.
sckid chapter 32 . 4/22/2012
I could not look away from this story. I'm just blown away at how much it drew me in and made me care for non-canon characters. The humor is great and just matches the show's so perfectly.
ash chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
ive read this fanfic like 20 thousand times. i cant get enough of it! the characters are perfect and they act as if its real!your amazing
ashley chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
. . omg this is awsome i wish they would make a movie of your fanfic!i almost felt like i was there!keep up the awsome work
MeAzrael chapter 32 . 2/10/2012
Hey Michelle,

congrats on your new job. If you like it half as much as I love your story it should be the time of your life :-)

This chapter was A.W.E.S.O.M.E! I adored Melvin the weird brat - he's so cool. But of course he's nothing compared to Sam and how he's acting. The scene about Melvin smiling? Ingenious!

Dean getting in an instant what Sam's trying to say - and Chris not - I laughed my ass off.

Brandon - slowly but surely really becoming a spirit... that's frightening. But again: that scene at the ice machine, Brandon writing the position in Sam's hand? You have such fantastic ideas, I can see the story play in my mind like a movie.

I never expected the nutcase to have a daughter - you got me good, girl :-) And of course she'd practice Voodoo - family business, huh? "Was it too much to ask for the bastard's vengeful kid to be a peace loving dentist?" LOL!

Wonderful fight scene, loved every bit of it - though I gotta say: the way Dean simply shot her - I mean, she's still human, even in a really twisted way - but okay, he didn't have much of a choice ;-) And yay! Dean talking! Finally!

Now please make everything okay for Brandon and write a last chapter with at least 40 pages or start your new story asap, will ya? :-)

xx Kate
Medic04 chapter 32 . 2/7/2012
That was AWESOME! Figures it would take Sam nearly dying to get Dean to talk. Glad there weren't too many brain cells killed of by the bitch. Took a little longer than normal for his vision to clear. Only one more chapter. :'( Guess we'll finally know about Brandon and where the hell Bobby's been.

Michelle
Leilabeth chapter 32 . 2/4/2012
i seriously can't wait for an update!
Sjoeks chapter 32 . 2/4/2012
Why do I have the feeling I forgot to review the last chapter? Shame on me! I'm sorry, I don't know where my head is these last few weeks ;)

Anyway, I LOVED it! As always ;) you're such a great author :D I don't want this story to be over :( is there really only one chapter left? Buuuh ;)

Lune x
KnightJellyofCamelot chapter 32 . 2/4/2012
This is fricking amazing! I've been up all night reading! I can't wait for the next chapter! Are you going to tell us what happened with bobby?
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 32 . 2/3/2012
Wow, what a chapter! Such tense action. Oh the daughter made me mad when she was taunting Dean. I was ecstatic when he got his voice back. Lovely stuff.
winchesterxgirl chapter 32 . 2/3/2012